Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    What do you mean by "break"? If you mean the period between doses anywhere from between 4-8 hours is fine.

Dosing/Timing for DCP

Dose 1 - 2 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 2 caps 30 min pre-Meal 3
    Dose 3 - 2 caps 30 min pre-Meal 5
    Dose 4 - 1 cap pre-bed (optional)

~Rosie~
    Sorry for the confusion. I understand dosing, what I meant was how many weeks is it cool to use dcp before taking the average 2-4 week break from the product

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. I understand dosing, what I meant was how many weeks is it cool to use dcp before taking the average 2-4 week break from the product
    Id say after 8 weeks take a 4 week break but im sure you could go a full 12 weeks and then maybe a 4-6 week break after that.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    8-12 weeks. In all honesty, DCP is a product that you can run as a STAPLE.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jirahpaco View Post
    Dsade,
    This may have already been answered, but I was curious why DCP was being reformulated and when the reformulated version would be released?

Thanks
    We have to find a replacement for TTA, due to legal confusion.

We are waiting results of an attempted extraction of a component from Bitter Melon seeds, which won't come into harvest season for a little while longer.

We will have more information then.
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.19%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have to find a replacement for TTA, due to legal confusion.

We are waiting results of an attempted extraction of a component from Bitter Melon seeds, which won't come into harvest season for a little while longer.

We will have more information then.

Legal Confusion with TTA?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.12%

Maybe this??

To give credit, this is a quote from Mind and Muscle.. And it was referring to another TTA supp but probably the reason that they are trying to pull it..

Did you know that TTA (Tetradecylthioacetic) does not fit the legal description of a dietary supplement as it is not naturally occurring which makes Red Acid a misbranded, adulterated and illegal product.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.83%

any problem taking dcp and heat stack at the same time? Possibly too much raspberry ketone?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.87%

No thats actually one of the stacks currently offerd on Nutraplanet. Im also using myself and havent noticed anything out of the norm other than great results.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    any problem taking dcp and heat stack at the same time? Possibly too much raspberry ketone?
    Definitely fine to stack both products together - it's a very popular stack, actually! I am actually waiting on my DCP to arrive to use with my H.E.A.T. Stack

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

Question: is DCP/HEAT stack allowed in natural bodybuilding orgs, if not which ingredient is banned ? is TTA allowed ?

Also how good is it to stack with lean xtreme
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by kadox View Post
    Question: is DCP/HEAT stack allowed in natural bodybuilding orgs, if not which ingredient is banned ? is TTA allowed ?

Also how good is it to stack with lean xtreme
    I answered this in 5-AT in lean extreme.

DCP and H.E.A.T. Stack would go well with Lean Xtreme.

~Rosie~

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%

Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    I've taken mine at the same time with no issues
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Got my H.E.A.T. and DCP stack in, along with some Eviscerate Smolder. I must say, those DCP caps look bada$$!!
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Got my H.E.A.T. and DCP stack in, along with some Eviscerate Smolder. I must say, those DCP caps look bada$$!!
    I agree. This is a fantastic batch.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Good to know. I've never run DCP before, pretty stoked to run it along with the other 2 I mentioned above. Just dropped a buncha weight, so gonna maintain that for roughly a month then hit this stack up for 2 months. Reeeaaal hard not to jump on it now.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Planning on running this stack starting next Monday.. Though I was considering adding something like Lean Xtreme to help minimize catabolism.

Are there any ingredients in this stack that help with muscle sparing?
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    Planning on running this stack starting next Monday.. Though I was considering adding something like Lean Xtreme to help minimize catabolism.

Are there any ingredients in this stack that help with muscle sparing?
    The products are designed not to be catabolic, but the green coffee bean extract should help reduce cortisol.
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%

Thumbs up

The products are designed not to be catabolic, but the green coffee bean extract should help reduce cortisol.
    Thanks for the response dsade, my cut could use a kick in the pants. Looking forward to running them together!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.44%

I got my dcp/heat stack combo today in the mail, I'm currently taking lean xtreme and shred matrix and will add the combo to get shredded.

Do they have to be taken on an empty stomach ? and what is the best way to stack it ?
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by kadox View Post
    I got my dcp/heat stack combo today in the mail, I'm currently taking lean xtreme and shred matrix and will add the combo to get shredded.

Do they have to be taken on an empty stomach ? and what is the best way to stack it ?
    If you follow my log Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition, you can see how I'm using the products (note, dosing is for me, though, and is just another option you can consider).

As far as usage, yes, empty stomach is best for the most effective results of all products. Re dosing/timing, all instructions are on the product labels (and the respective company websites).

Dosing/Timing

DCP
    Dose 2 caps ~30 min pre-meals 2-3 times daily

H.E.A.T. Stack
    Dose 1 - 1 cap first thing
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed

Lean Xtreme
    Training Days
    Dose (optional) - 1 cap ~40 min pre-training
    Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 2 - 1 cap ~4 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner
    Dose (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

Shred Matrix
    Dose - 3 caps ~30 min pre-meals twice daily (meals best to use are breakfast and lunch)

~Rosie~

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.25%

Sorry if this has been answered but how long after a meal would it be okay to take HEAT Stack?

I'm also wondering if it would be okay to take it with a couple scoops of something like Superpump Max which has trace carbs (which would end up being around 6 or so) or if that would affect how well HEAT Stack works?

I was considering just taking it mid-workout if the SPMAX would screw with it.
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by SiLkPaDrE View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered but how long after a meal would it be okay to take HEAT Stack?

I'm also wondering if it would be okay to take it with a couple scoops of something like Superpump Max which has trace carbs (which would end up being around 6 or so) or if that would affect how well HEAT Stack works?

I was considering just taking it mid-workout if the SPMAX would screw with it.
    Ideally, you want to use H.E.A.T. Stack on an empty stomach - depending on what your meal was and whether it was actual meal or a shake, this can be anywhere from 90-120 minutes, with the general acceptable period being ~2 hours post-meal.

Yes, that would be fine re SuperPump250 - it doesn't need to to be dosed at the same time as the H.E.A.T. Stack, though.

The H.E.A.T. Stack intra-workout or the SuperPump250? You're better off using the H.E.A.T. Stack 1 cap first thing, 1 cap ~8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed; and the SuperPump250 ~60 min pre-training.

~Rosie~

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.06%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you follow my log Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition, you can see how I'm using the products (note, dosing is for me, though, and is just another option you can consider).

As far as usage, yes, empty stomach is best for the most effective results of all products. Re dosing/timing, all instructions are on the product labels (and the respective company websites).

Dosing/Timing

DCP
    Dose 2 caps ~30 min pre-meals 2-3 times daily

H.E.A.T. Stack
    Dose 2 - 1 cap 6-8 hours post Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed

Lean Xtreme
    Training Days
    Dose (optional) - 1 cap ~40 min pre-training
    Dose 2 - 1 cap immediately post-training
    Dose 3 - 1 cap pre-bed
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 2 - 1 cap ~4 hours post-Dose 1
    Dose 3 - 1 cap post-dinner
    Dose (optional) - 1 cap pre-bed

Shred Matrix
    Dose - 3 caps ~30 min pre-meals twice daily (meals best to use are breakfast and lunch)

~Rosie~
    Could you run this stack for 8 weeks?
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Could you run this stack for 8 weeks?
    Yes.

~Rosie~

25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.96%

will this stack ever be back at the same price as listed? i'm starting my spring cut soon and im wondering if i should wait for this to come back in stock or get something else.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ViperKing666 View Post
    will this stack ever be back at the same price as listed? i'm starting my spring cut soon and im wondering if i should wait for this to come back in stock or get something else.
    ETA of around 6 weeks. Should be close to the same price.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%

I just finished the DCP / Heat Stack / Xenadrine - it worked okay for me ... nothing amazing but I didn't gain any fat while on it. I'll definitely come back to it ... right now now I'm running Lean Xtreme and Erase for a month and then I'll return to DCP/HEAT with maybe something else thrown in.

Looking for a good stim to run with DCP / HEAT next time instead of Xenadrine. Any suggestions? I already ran Leviathan and didn't notice a damn thing with that stuff.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I just finished the DCP / Heat Stack / Xenadrine - it worked okay for me ... nothing amazing but I didn't gain any fat while on it. I'll definitely come back to it ... right now now I'm running Lean Xtreme and Erase for a month and then I'll return to DCP/HEAT with maybe something else thrown in.

Looking for a good stim to run with DCP / HEAT next time instead of Xenadrine. Any suggestions? I already ran Leviathan and didn't notice a damn thing with that stuff.
    Try Yellow Thunder by APS
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Have you tried EC?
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%

Have you tried EC?
    Nope - but that sounds like a good idea.
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Nope - but that sounds like a good idea.
    For pills, DCP, HEAT Stack, Lean Xtreme, EC, and Tea-gcg is reasonably cheap and VERY hard to beat.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.67%

For pills, DCP, HEAT Stack, Lean Xtreme, EC, and Tea-gcg is reasonably cheap and VERY hard to beat.
    Hmmm ... by EC you mean ECA right?
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Hmmm ... by EC you mean ECA right?
    Correct.
  34. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

More reason why this stack is so effective:

Obesity (Silver Spring). 2010 Apr;18(4):780-7. Epub 2009 Oct 1.
    Dietary capsaicin reduces obesity-induced insulin resistance and hepatic steatosis in obese mice fed a high-fat diet.

Kang JH, Goto T, Han IS, Kawada T, Kim YM, Yu R.

Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Ulsan, Ulsan, South Korea.
    Abstract

Obesity-induced inflammation contributes to the development of obesity-related metabolic disorders such as insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease, and cardiovascular disease. In this study, we investigated whether dietary capsaicin can reduce obesity-induced inflammation and metabolic disorders such as insulin resistance and hepatic steatosis. Male C57BL/6 obese mice fed a high-fat diet for 10 weeks received a supplement of 0.015% capsaicin for a further 10 weeks and were compared with unsupplemented controls. Glucose intolerance was estimated by glucose tolerance tests. Transcripts of adipocytokine genes and the corresponding proteins were measured by reverse transcription-PCR and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, and macro****e numbers were determined by flow cytometric analysis. Transient receptor potential vanilloid type-1 (TRPV-1), peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-alpha, and PPARgamma coactivator-1alpha (PGC-1alpha) mRNAs were also measured by RT-PCR, and PPARalpha luciferase assays were performed. Dietary capsaicin lowered fasting glucose, insulin, leptin levels, and markedly reduced the impairment of glucose tolerance in obese mice. Levels of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFalpha), monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 (MCP-1), and interleukin (IL)-6 mRNAs and proteins in adipose tissue and liver decreased markedly, as did macro****e infiltration, hepatic triglycerides, and TRPV-1 expression in adipose tissue. At the same time, the mRNA/protein of adiponectin in the adipose tissue and PPARalpha/PGC-1alpha mRNA in the liver increased. Moreover, luciferase assays revealed that capsaicin is capable of binding PPARalpha. Our data suggest that dietary capsaicin may reduce obesity-induced glucose intolerance by not only suppressing inflammatory responses but also enhancing fatty acid oxidation in adipose tissue and/or liver, both of which are important peripheral tissues affecting insulin resistance. The effects of capsaicin in adipose tissue and liver are related to its dual action on PPARalpha and TRPV-1 expression/activation.

PMID: 19798065 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Yes, I realize this is a mouse study
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Haha...the filter took out eff atche gee as a curse work.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:30 AM
  2. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 06:52 PM
  3. HEAT and Sesathin stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12