DCP/HEAT Stack

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    haha nice
    already bought two
    was wondering if the new dcp will have a combo also?
    Yes, the new DCP has been paired with Heat Stack.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...eat-stack.html

2. SWEEEET!!
    •   

3. ****!! Ah goddamn.. I've got like 3 bottles of heat stack already, and all I need is another 3 DCP.. Wtf..

4. christmas in january!!!!!!!!!! ftw!!!!

5. Don't forget to use the coupons at the bottom of the email that was sent out for the Nutraplanet New Years Sale.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Don't forget to use the coupons at the bottom of the email that was sent out for the Nutraplanet New Years Sale.
    Protip! Thanks!

7. I waited... Decided to get some other stuff.. DCP will be here later.. Not this run.. But the newer version... Oh well!! I got Recompadrol, Slin-sane, and heat stack!!!!

8. It is here guys

Mr. Supps Board Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    It is here guys

I wish I knew it was a stack.. rather than just dcp.
    I already have way too much heat, now.. I get raped buying only dcp

10. Picked up 2 stacks!! I am currently running alpha t2. Should I take a break after finishing the alpha before running this stack or can i jump right in after the t2?

11. just got myself two stack as well
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

12. Picked up 2 as well. Now for the Eviscerate Smolder.

13. nice.... Good move guys on getting in early. I expect these to sell out in a matter of days. We sent Nutra 250 units and there already half sold out in one day.

14. DCP is always a huge seller. Throw in HEAT....all hell breaks loose
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

15. Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    Picked up 2 stacks!! I am currently running alpha t2. Should I take a break after finishing the alpha before running this stack or can i jump right in after the t2?
    You can jump straight onto the H.E.A.T. Stack and DCP when you finish Alpha-T2

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

16. Just picked up the DCP + Heat Stack along with a bottle of Smolder. Now just have to wait five weeks before I'm ready to begin my cut! Then fat will =

17. My future cut is looking real good right now!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. My prediction for this Spring? A whole lotta lean.

19. Quick question: generally speaking, would there be any additional benefits/concerns of adding Formestane to this stack?

20. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Quick question: generally speaking, would there be any additional benefits/concerns of adding Formestane to this stack?
    It will likely help with a hardening effect as well as "targetting" estrogen-sensitive fat stores (for men, around the nipples....for women hips/butt)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    You can jump straight onto the H.E.A.T. Stack and DCP when you finish Alpha-T2

~Rosie~
    Sweet, thanks Rosie. Looks like its time to get shredded!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    Sweet, thanks Rosie. Looks like its time to get shredded!!
    No worries I've actually just had a girl ask me about stacking Alpha-T2/DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack/Eviscerate Smolder, and I had to tell her it was perfect - this is going to be exactly what I will be using once I am on the full stack I have planned!

~Rosie~
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

23. Rosie - I think the only overlapping ingredients are the Alpha-Y. I'm assuming there isn't too much when you stack Alpha-T2 and Heat??

24. Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    Rosie - I think the only overlapping ingredients are the Alpha-Y. I'm assuming there isn't too much when you stack Alpha-T2 and Heat??
    For stacking? It may not be recommended for most, but personally don't have an issue with it - you just have to know your own body and what it will take or not. If in doubt though, or you have an instinct that hesitates, then don't do it - otherwise, go ahead.

~Rosie~

25. i dont have any issues running oep and Alpha burn

just stocked up on the goodness, still got a few of the rpn ones ah ha ha ha
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:30 AM
  2. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. HEAT and Sesathin stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements