DCP/HEAT Stack

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Yup. just waiting for the package deal sale of all 3.


  2. Like Maxximal stated...DCP, HEAT, ECA...and maybe Alpha T-2.....
    •   
       


  3. I DONT know about a stack!!!! Just bring on the DCP!!!!!!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    I DONT know about a stack!!!! Just bring on the DCP!!!!!!!!
    Yes I am waiting on the DCP (and Eviscerate Smolder - although I can start that a little later) to start my stack . . .
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Like Maxximal stated...DCP, HEAT, ECA...and maybe Alpha T-2.....
    and BTW be ready to crush your appetite
    •   
       


  6. why not just buy some TTA/RK/FORSKOLIN/SESAMIN.....good stack there.

  7. Any updates on when this will go on sale?

    I know the weather probably delayed the shipment, but I was hoping it would be up for sale by now.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    why not just buy some TTA/RK/FORSKOLIN/SESAMIN.....good stack there.
    TTA by itself has some pretty wicked side effects, which DCP has solved.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode View Post
    Any updates on when this will go on sale?

    I know the weather probably delayed the shipment, but I was hoping it would be up for sale by now.
    All product has arrived at Nutra...just waiting for a simple mouse click to bring everything live.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All product has arrived at Nutra...just waiting for a simple mouse click to bring everything live.

  11. Damn I'm sooo excited, maybe today the mouse click will happen?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    All product has arrived at Nutra...just waiting for a simple mouse click to bring everything live.
    Just checked and not a creature was stirring....not even a mouse. Makes me sad in my heart.

  13. this is a long drawn out process...waiting since jan 1st

  14. Quote Originally Posted by plenny View Post
    this is a long drawn out process...waiting since jan 1st
    Genomyx has delivered the product we are waiting on Nutra to update the site. Genomyx is waiting now just like we are

  15. arhfighdflgkdfjg

  16. It's finally up for sale!!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...eat-stack.html

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-180-caps.html

    I feel like an addict, the way I've been checking the website to see if it was for sale yet or not.

  17. Purchased one. Great deal on the stack!

  18. Ding, Ding, Ding come and get it. lol

  19. Wow, $5 cheaper than expected.

    Way to step up to the plate and hit it over the fences, Nutra!!!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    That's awesome! Any idea on if there will be a 2nd wave on the NP overall sale that these will be a part of? I'm trying to hold off and make just one more order to get everything at once.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  21. How I've missed DCP and its selling like hot cakes. I got me some
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. Is there going to be an eviscerate combo?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    That's awesome! Any idea on if there will be a 2nd wave on the NP overall sale that these will be a part of? I'm trying to hold off and make just one more order to get everything at once.
    I believe the email is going out Monday...can't guarantee these will last that long, honestly. This has gotten a TON of publicity.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by swaneon View Post
    Is there going to be an eviscerate combo?
    The decision was made, since stock is so limited, to decrease the price of this combo instead of making another stack. If you think about it, the additional $5 off can be applied towards the Eviscerate purchase of your choice, and you will get the free Java Lather!

  25. haha nice
    already bought two
    was wondering if the new dcp will have a combo also?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:30 AM
  2. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. HEAT and Sesathin stack
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 12:21 PM
Log in
Log in