Rosie's Review of Slin-Sane

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have finished one bottle of Slin-Sane and am going to use more. See why . . .

What is it?

* Enhances vasodilation and muscle pumps
* Elevates nitric oxide
* Drives nutrients into cells
* Stimulates insulin release, mimicks insulin and enhances insulin's endogenous effect
* Reduces fat gain and speeds up fat loss
* Regenerates pancreatic beta cells
* Supports healthy blood lipids

For the product write-up, please see Genomyx: Slin-Sane.

Taste: 10/10. Slin-Sane does not have a taste, nor does it leave an aftertaste - and I dosed it both with and without water.

Vascularity: 9/10. Vascularity has been pretty decent, especially since I have been eating a LOT of carbohydrates.

Pumps: 5/10. Pumps not so much.

NO Effects: 9/10. In conjunction with carbohydrate consumption, Slin-Sane worked a treat - interesting, since during my use of Slin-Sane, there were a few days where I used a NO product pre-training, and they did NOT produce anywhere near this (in fact, they had the OPPOSITE effect!)

Nutrient Repartitioning: 9/10. I definitely noticed if I did not eat within 15-20 minutes of dosing Slin-Sane. I was able to consume large quantities of food over a reasonable period of time (80-90 minutes of NON-STOP eating and shoveling the food in like there's no tomorrow) and not feel uncomfortable - more like my usual self before coming over to the US.

Body Composition and Look: N/A. Circumstances under which I used Slin-Sane were interesting - the first week was a week OFF training (with a couple of light training days) at MAINTENANCE calories (which is very high calories - ~4,300 daily - and high carbohydrates). I gained ~15 pounds in the first four days from food and water weight, but had lost most of it by the end of the first week. Since I have not used Slin-Sane for long enough during a normal period of training, I cannot comment here - aside from saying that despite my eating habits, after a week, there was no bloating or water retention, etc. the morning after a heavy meal (the bulk of my calories and carbohydrates have been eaten within 2-3 hours of passing out).

Blood Lipids: N/A. I have not had bloods done pre and post-Slin-Sane, so cannot comment here.

Side Effects: 10/10. Slin-Sane is recommended to be dosed at 1 cap pre-meal, generally no more than three times daily. I used 6 caps a day on average, and did not experience any insulin-like side effects.

Overall: 9/10. I was NOT using creatine (had been off for ~2 weeks before starting use) or any other products with nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects when using Slin-Sane. My purpose for using Slin-Sane was for its nutrient repartitioning/insulin mimicking effects and it did not fail to deliver. No bloating was experienced at any time, and after a few days, water retention from the first few days of no training and coming off a week of competition dieting, disappeared. What I like about Slin-Sane is that it is a specific nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic - I used to use NeoVar Recomped for this purpose (as well as as my creatine product) and sometimes I was doing as high as 12-16 caps a day from using it for properties other than creatine effects, which is not ideal for an individual of my body mass (far too much creatine - wasting it - daily). The only recommendation for Slin-Sane I have is perhaps a larger capsule content per bottle for those of us that DO dose a little higher sometimes.

Would I use again? Yes. And this time I WILL stick to 3 caps daily: 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 15-20 minutes pre-Meal 1, and 1 cap pre-bed - at this dosage, a bottle of Slin-Sane would last just under three weeks.

Would I recommend? Yes.

This review can also be found at post #90 of my log Completing the Female Terminator's REMODEL with TRIAZOLE (and other Goodies) in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is easily one of my staples no because of the price, the efficacy, and helping out Dsade. I got a couple of bottles when it was $12.99 and I really wish I had gotten more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is easily one of my staples no because of the price, the efficacy, and helping out Dsade. I got a couple of bottles when it was $12.99 and I really wish I had gotten more.
For sure - I will probably use this as a staple from now on, especially since I will be using CreaPure as my creatine product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great review, rosie! thank you so much!

i agree with every one of your ratings, even the pump score, which i rarely feel and if i do i don't attribute it to the SS.

how do you like the pre-bed dosing? does it have any positive impact on your sleep quality?

still can't believe you emptied a bottle in a week and a half, but i'm glad you're giving it another go. :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really solid review, Rosie. I unfortunately didn't respond well to it (which I really wish i did, especially at the price). I'm intrigued by the pre-bed dosing - I hadn't heard anything about that at all (I just dosed before larger carbohydrate-loaded meals).

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really solid review, Rosie. I unfortunately didn't respond well to it (which I really wish i did, especially at the price). I'm intrigued by the pre-bed dosing - I hadn't heard anything about that at all (I just dosed before larger carbohydrate-loaded meals).
actually sending out a couple of guerrilla samples on monday... if you'd like a couple of caps to try pre-bed, get in touch with an addy and i'll add you to the list. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually sending out a couple of guerrilla samples on monday... if you'd like a couple of caps to try pre-bed, get in touch with an addy and i'll add you to the list. ;)
Done :cool:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used P-Slin?
No - Sean loves it, though (then again, he stacks it with other nutrient repartitioners/insulin mimics).

great review, rosie! thank you so much!

i agree with every one of your ratings, even the pump score, which i rarely feel and if i do i don't attribute it to the SS.

how do you like the pre-bed dosing? does it have any positive impact on your sleep quality?

still can't believe you emptied a bottle in a week and a half, but i'm glad you're giving it another go. :D
No worries :)

I like the pre-bed dosing (and the first thing dosing). I didn't dose before all of my high carbohydrate meals, and those two doses made up for it. Didn't affect my sleep quality at all.

I know, LOL :D

I've dosed nutrient repartitioners/insulin mimics pre-bed for a long time now - definitely feel better after doing it! :)

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great review Rosie. I appreciate you taking the time to share your results with us. I will look into your recommendation for sure.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good review! I got 8 bottles sitting on my shelf from when nutraplanet had the 5$ sale a while ago! It's good stuff!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good review! I got 8 bottles sitting on my shelf from when nutraplanet had the 5$ sale a while ago! It's good stuff!
crikey! $5 sale must've been before my time... having those 8 bottles staring you down must be pretty slick. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rosie Chee PES 16
Rosie Chee LG Sciences 14
Rosie Chee PES 4
Rosie Chee Supplement Logs 0
Rosie Chee LG Sciences 5