? increase Mega h or go 5 weeks

romanreid

Awards
Hey I read about people not liking the idea of mixing mega h with superdrol but it sound like a good idea and i tried it. Actually I did superdrol for seven days @ 10 mg, then started 50 mg of mega.

Now I am about a week into Mega H which I have never tried but the stuff is amazing, I feel great and NO SIDES that I noticed and get strength increases. I have used 1ad I think twice and M1t one and a half cycles and recently had pp and superdrol solo cycles that I couldn't get passed 2 weeks because of sides. This cycle is so far trouble free. I got anabolic innovation cycle support, diets pretty clean, goal is to gain 10-15 pounds of lean mass after , current wieght 213 lb, precycle weight 207 lbs.

So the question is do I increase the mega h in a week or 2 to 75 mgs or do i keep the dosage and run the mega h for 4 weeks making the total "on" time 5 weeks.

PCT is lined up nolva/restore/powerfull/dhea

thanx for the help

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im far from an expert, but you seem to have some experience with other products, so you have to make that choice. If the current dose is working amazing, then I personally would not up the dose, or wait until you feel that you may have hit a ceiling on gains, then up the dose, if that even happens within your 4 or 5 weeks.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I agree if it's working why increase? More is not always better! So did you do SD for 7 days then switch to H or are you stacking?

romanreid

Awards
Thanx for the advice guys... It is really hard to say whether or not the mega h is working. I think the intial weight gain was due to the superdrol because the last couple of days I havent gained any additional weight, but my strength gains are increasing. I also feel pretty energized in the gym. But as far as weight I have read that some have said it took 2-3 weeks for halodrol to kick in. Thats why I thought I would throw in the superdrol in the begining to help pack on a couple of quick pounds. So I guess I will play it by ear since I have never tried halodrol before.

I intially took the superdrol for 7 days @ 10 mg which works really well for me. I think maybe I am a super responder to superdrol because even though I weigh over 200 lbs I gain weight and strength fast at 10 mg. I have read other people say that superdrol is really dry but I really get swollen when I take it. Then last couple of days I really feel alot less full. I guess you can say I feel leaner even though my weight hasnt changed. Last cycle I tried 20 mgs and the sides were to much to finish the cycle. For the last 8 days I have been taking only the 50 mgs of mega h, but I have considered throwing in superdrol 10 mg in week 4 or 5. I know that it is a real unconventional way to use superdrol (its actually a clone) but it really works well for me this way:blink:

I will let you guys know how it works out and what I decide if your interested.

thanks alot

Last edited: