Michael On vs Off

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd just like to say you have an impressive build. Definately similar to what I'd like to get to.

I want to know, how do you change up your workouts/nutrition while using Generic Labz goodies. What's your split look like? How many cals/protein are you consuming. I'm assuming you up your intake while on. Anything, Everything, Tell me!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First, thanks for the compliments. Sometimes while you are dieting for a contest, it's motivating to hear others say nice things.

Now, to answer your question, I am going to start off with something that I truly believe is true. Almost everybody I know or see in the gym overtrains. It's funny, whenever someone takes a break from the gym for a week or 2, they come on the boards posting how much stronger, bigger, and leaner they are when they finally commence their training again. Maybe it doesn't dawn on them that overtraining is their problem. Too many guys try to emulate Ronnie Coleman and the way he trains. Genetics, work ethic, dedication, and the ability to do nothing else but train is what enables him to be like that, respectfully leaving out some other areas. Now that my rant is over, I will tell you that I train the same, and eat the same whether I am using the products or not. I usually eat 300-350g protein/day, 100-250g/day, and 50-60g fat/day. For training, I train in a rotation schedule, not on a set day. I do chest first, back the second day, legs the third. I take a day off, and then train delts, and arms the next 2 days. After this, I have another rest day and then resume it again. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
Do you mind posting what kind of rep/set scheme you follow?

anabolicgiraffe

Awards
Could you also post your routine for traps please, they are fucking massive!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hate to tell you, but for traps, I do 4 sets of either barbell, dumbell or machine shrugs a week. That's it.

I am precontest right now, so I average around 20-24 sets per workout per bodypart. My rep schemes change on a daily basis, but consist of either 6-8 reps, 10-15, or 25-100 per workout.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
How does putting Arms after Delts work for you?

I've considered this many times, but haven't out of fear of overtraining and shortchanging my gains... after a good shoulder workout my tri's are toast.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does putting Arms after Delts work for you?

I've considered this many times, but haven't out of fear of overtraining and shortchanging my gains... after a good shoulder workout my tri's are toast.
I guess it depends on which exercises your doing. I personally do shoulder/chest on the same day, and have had a lot of success building my front/middle delts. I also pair back/bis for the same reason. If I hit the bis first, then it make it easier for me to target the back, and not so much the bis.

It really depends on your split.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Nice Build there brotha. Saw your review of the PGH as well. Kinda sparked some interest...