Poll: Who would switch?

Who would switch?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Who would switch?


    Please, donít vote if you have never used or never intend on using pro-hormones/pro-sterioids.Also Canadians don't vote as you are already on the dark side..

    This is probably a more appropriate board to post this subject on. I am afraid that I am getting people that have never used pro-hormones or pro-steroids partaking in the poll at bb.com.

    The question is simple. Who would switch to the ďdark sideĒ if Congress should outlaw pro-hormones/pro-steroids. Anotherwords, would you stick strictly to Creatine, Ribose, ALA, Aminos, Cell-Tech, etc if this legislation were to pass? Or would you consider using Steroids (transdermal, oral or injected)?

    For those who have not seen it, here is a link to the text for the bill:

    http://forum.bdcnutrition.com/showth...s=&threadid=74


  2. If Ph's are going to be in the same category as AAS, you might as well get the real thing.
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
    •   
       


  3. I agree with Lifeguard on this one.. I mean if you are going to get busted for it.. might as well go BIG and do the real thing. For me the legal part of it was the main reason I have been attracted to PH in the first place

  4. I KNEW IT!! hehe
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  5. Originally posted by Matthew D
    I agree with Lifeguard on this one.. I mean if you are going to get busted for it.. might as well go BIG and do the real thing. For me the legal part of it was the main reason I have been attracted to PH in the first place
    Yeah, ****...if this legislation passes, I'm gonna pick me up some Fina and Test Suspention and LET THE STAMPEED BEGIN
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  6. LOL... me and you both Lifeguard.. except I will more than likely pick up some EQ and do me a good beginner's cycle

  7. Cool beans dude...

    ...maybe I'll add some EQ into my Hypothetical stack of:

    week 1-20: Fina 150mg/ed
    week 1-20: T Susp. 300mg/ed
    week 10-20: EQ 1000mg/eod

    Now there's a cycle for ya. hehehaha

    clomid, HCG, arimidex, nolvadex? What are those?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  8. Oh yeah.. now that really looks like one that would cause paint pellet sized nuts...

  9. That's what Synthol is for
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  10. Yes, if I could buy any here, and if my wife would let me.
    •   
       


  11. You can get roids here, its called 1-Test
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  12. Who voted no?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  13. I just noticed that myself Lifeguard... I wonder if they realize that 1-test is really a steriod?

  14. Originally posted by Matthew D
    I just noticed that myself Lifeguard... I wonder if they realize that 1-test is really a steriod?

    Oh yeah, huh?
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  15. Okay now I am confused myself.. LOL I hate when I confuse myself

  16. Yeah, 1-test is a steroid. Prohormones convert to target hormones through enzymal processes within the body. Steroids are straight hormones.

  17. Originally posted by Matthew D
    Okay now I am confused myself.. LOL I hate when I confuse myself

    Yeah, dude...

    ...Imagine what it's like for me...

    ...i'm a lifeguard with blond hair...
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  18. I'm already on the dark side.... They are not so legal in Canada already..... So come on over...... Talk to ya

  19. Originally posted by curt2go
    I'm already on the dark side.... They are not so legal in Canada already..... So come on over...... Talk to ya
    Dammit. It tried to add an addendum to the orginal post that Canadians need not apply. However, you can't edit your post after 5 minutes. Curt, can you change this? Two days to allow for changes would be cool.

  20. Originally posted by Lifeguard



    Yeah, dude...

    ...Imagine what it's like for me...

    ...i'm a lifeguard with blond hair...
    LOL.. funny I have noticed that the blondie in the world seem to be smart than average I used to be blonde myself.. till it started turning red. What I was trying to say, was that technically 1-test is a steriod according to what I have been reading the reason that it is not put with the other gear is because of a change in one of the chemical groups attached off the main carbon chain.. Chemo help me on the chem part.. please

  21. I was planning on switching to the dark side after this next cycle anyway, just to see how they compare. Actually have two specific "dark side" cycles I want to try out. Added to this next cycle, that may take me much of the way through next year.

  22. Originally posted by bow
    Dammit. It tried to add an addendum to the orginal post that Canadians need not apply. However, you can't edit your post after 5 minutes. Curt, can you change this? Two days to allow for changes would be cool.



    It will still affect us, cause it will be harder to order from the states. Right now we just call 1fazt or any other supplier and we get it. If the bill passes, that won't be an option. It will be black market . So if that's the case, move over AS, here I come. If I'm going to go thru all that risky sh*t, it won't be for just PH's.

  23. Do the darts DaddyR, we're with ya.
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  24. I don't know who changed my orignal post, but I like it

  25. Had to be one of the mods...

  26. Probably curt

    but thats just me
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

  27. I'm thinking of a cycle in the fall anyway, but the answer is absolutely yes! If hey were made illegal tomorrow I would immediately head to the dark side, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

  28. Originally posted by gadzid
    It will still affect us, cause it will be harder to order from the states. Right now we just call 1fazt or any other supplier and we get it. If the bill passes, that won't be an option. It will be black market . So if that's the case, move over AS, here I come. If I'm going to go thru all that risky sh*t, it won't be for just PH's.
     

    I agree. I'm already on the shade of grey side, but it's cheaper than real AAS's and more excepted by people here as not "really" bad. At least that's the perception anyways.

  29. if we are only taking legality into account with this, then I would definately go back to using gear... no problem... altho, Im not sure I would based on finances... getting married is expensive, and my goals in life are much different than they were 5 years ago...

  30. weeks 1-20?....thats weak man....6 months minimum
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who would you rather look like?
    By ss01 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 03:05 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 01:35 AM
  3. Who would get help from a PRO?
    By Nuteboy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 07:20 PM
  4. for those who would enjoy burning the flag
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 01:24 PM
  5. Who would win in a fight????
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:24 AM
Log in
Log in