• I would never consider using illegal steriods

Votes: 60 14.9%

• Total voters
spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'd switch

I will switch in a few years. Im only 17 now. The reason I'm switching? With out support, you body reaches a max when you simply cant get any better, and I want my mind, not my body, to be my limit.

TheGreatHunt

Awards
For the people who say they would head to the dark side I am curious why you don't go there now?

Is it the availablity of prohormones?
Yes... PHs are easy to get, and it's tough to get a good source... Spending money on scam... sucks

Parzival

Awards
Yes absolutely. I believe in establishing a good foundation naturally, but AAS, GH, and insulin are the way to go if you want to get to that elite level. I've seen some pretty amazing physiques built from mediocre physiques by the proper and safe application of drugs. The future is in gene manipulation though. Peace

tinymike

Awards
new guy on this site

Never posted on this, or any other site for that matter, but thought I'd chime in on this one.
When a person REALLY wants to get high, he does real drugs; no sense in snorting pixie stix and expecting anything other than a sugar rush.
If you want real legit results, you gotta use real gear.
God help the day I can wander into a place, buy some sauce with my Visa, and not worry about going to jail for it.
I've used both real gear and supplements and I gotta be honest........gear gives results that NO supplement will touch.
I'm not saying it's ok to use AS, just being honest.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Never posted on this, or any other site for that matter, but thought I'd chime in on this one.
When a person REALLY wants to get high, he does real drugs; no sense in snorting pixie stix and expecting anything other than a sugar rush.
If you want real legit results, you gotta use real gear.
God help the day I can wander into a place, buy some sauce with my Visa, and not worry about going to jail for it.
I've used both real gear and supplements and I gotta be honest........gear gives results that NO supplement will touch.
I'm not saying it's ok to use AS, just being honest.
:thumbsup:

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
The dark side is actually pretty safe if you use common sense and a little bit of restraint.
But then again most people don't know a whole lot about common sense or restraint.
Case in point:

Steroids-illegal
Tobacco-legal
Alcohol- legal
Steroids if taken improperly or irresponsibly can have serious health issues. If taken in the proper way can have many health benefits.
Alcohol and tobacco used on a regular basis will most definately create health problems.
And the bad guy is steroids?
Damn, how dumb are people?
Or maybe our government just wants us fat, :icon_lol: dumb, and shortwinded.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
I would NEVER do steroids. They are awful awful things that shrink your penis.
Overuse without the use of of a pct can result in atrophy of the testicles.
But your weiner does not shrink unless you put it in some cold water.
Get your facts straight before you post.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Wow. Started this thread over two years ago and it is still going.

BTW, wardog was being sarcastic.

Bigdaddyandy

Awards
Wow. Started this thread over two years ago and it is still going.

BTW, wardog was being sarcastic.
Well, in that case disregard my last post. Sorry dog