What kind of pets do you have?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I have an arkansas giant bulldog, an alligator snapping turtle, a chinchilla, and a cat. I did have have a spectacled caiman but he died recently (sucks). How bout you guys?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm now reduced to only a cat named "ormond." He's named after the place my wife and i met in florida(ormond beach.)

I plan to soon have a nice little doberman to throw into the mix. I've always grown up with dogs and it's weird not having one. I will say though, i used to hate cats, but he's a pretty damn cool cat. :afro:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm now reduced to only a cat named "ormond." He's named after the place my wife and i met in florida(ormond beach.)

I plan to soon have a nice little doberman to throw into the mix. I've always grown up with dogs and it's weird not having one. I will say though, i used to hate cats, but he's a pretty damn cool cat. :afro:
Im the same way, always been around dogs and always will be. Ya I used to not like cats either, and the one we have is my gf's but its cool as ****. Always plotting in an evil manner.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im the same way, always been around dogs and always will be. Ya I used to not like cats either, and the one we have is my gf's but its cool as ****. Always plotting in an evil manner.
Yeah i still get freaked out when he desides to attack me in the middle of the night when i get up to go to the bathroom haha.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, now that's a long story. easy answer would be : east coast. nice to be back though.
Well good to see ya buddy. I'm in the process of moving again, and i can't tell you how bad i dread the horror of doing it haha.

BTW, how about them sox eh? ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have an arkansas giant bulldog, an alligator snapping turtle, a chinchilla, and a cat. I did have have a spectacled caiman but he died recently (sucks). How bout you guys?
His avi is his dog (he's like a land manatee that doesn't feel pain) and his cat is pure evil.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I have a dog and she had puppies about 4 weeks ago. OMG they are so much fun right now.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Two evil genius cats. Miyamoto Musashi (Meemo for short) and Casmire.

100_3390.jpg

Day I brought Casmire home for Meemo. :)

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I have a cockatiel (Doc) and an African grey (Solomon).

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
7 month old shih tzu and hoping to add a pihrana or two this summer

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
7 month old shih tzu and hoping to add a pihrana or two this summer
Ive been contemplating a pirahna tank as well. Ive got a 90 gallon with all the set ups just waiting to be used. Freshwater stingrays are cool as well, and they can coexist with the pirahna, so I might just do an Amazon tank with all kinds of crazy ****.:dance:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
2 Ball Pythons. My cat just died, she was 20 years old.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have two English Mastiffs, One blue Heeler, 4 cats and one has kittens(though we will soon get rid of them:) ) And 1 ferret.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ive been contemplating a pirahna tank as well. Ive got a 90 gallon with all the set ups just waiting to be used. Freshwater stingrays are cool as well, and they can coexist with the pirahna, so I might just do an Amazon tank with all kinds of crazy ****.:dance:
yeah, the pet store near me has decent sized pirhanas for 30 dollars, it's just about $1k for the tank setup, but I have seen a lot of setups on craigslist for around $200. The pet store I go to lets you buy 4 goldfish for a dollar to feed them, I did it and ended up really disappointed, apparently they don't really swarm unless they smell blood

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
3 Cats, One of them, Rocky, actually is part Lynx and she has a extra toe on each of her front paws. I am determined to get one of them to be a good lolcat one day... God I need more hobbies.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I have a hamster, soon to have 2 hamsters :)

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I got my wife and sons a boxer pup when we had to have our Rotty put down, but now Ive found myself at the bottom of the totem pole in the house! He thinks he can sleep where he wants, and heaven help me if I think about raising my voice to one of my sons...he freaks out....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This american bulldog male's coming to me soon, he's 1 yr old, getting him from his breeder in exchange for redesigning his website. One of his upcoming stud dogs..

Here he is at 7 months:

Here's his sire who he's almost a clone of, he should turn out something like this:

I've owned a couple american bulldogs before and an olde boston bulldog.

Here's the boston that I owned, he was a cool lil dog and big for a boston, about 40pnds:

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Great dogs gutter.......I'm a big fan of all the bully breeds.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great dogs gutter.......I'm a big fan of all the bully breeds.

Bulldogs are definately the dogs with the most character LOL...I'm a huge fanatic.

There's a huge dog show / pull event this weekend in CT open to all bull breeds, going to be a lot of fun

Hebron Harvest Fair

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I tried to get my dog into weight pulling but hes too dumb. Strong as hell though.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah they don't all want to pull, they gotta have that drive for it. he's pretty cool though, he looks like my hybrid american bulldog I used to own and do schutzhund work with.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here's an old video of myself with my last american bulldog. prey test at a schutzhund club in canada

[video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=21x2K18nVFg[/video]

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
yeah they don't all want to pull, they gotta have that drive for it. he's pretty cool though, he looks like my hybrid american bulldog I used to own and do schutzhund work with.
Ya Ive thought about having him schutzund trained. Cool vid. He is pretty much a hybrid bulldog. An Arkansas giant is 1/2 APBT, 1/4 English Bulldog, 1/8 American Bulldog, and 1/8 Bullmastiff.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have a 6 yr old short haired Akita, best dog i have ever had, quiet unless he is alerting to something, doesn't even give the moose who are always in our yard half a look unless we are outside, when my girls are out in the yard he is on constant alert and man I pity the fool who comes around late at night!.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm so jealous of all your pets. My cat that I had since birth died recently, she was about 15. I'm a cat person, but I love all animals. I'm thinking of getting a cat, dog, and a hamster pretty much all at once. Not sure what kind of dog to get and I might get flamed but I want a mini dachsund.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I have a 6 yr old short haired Akita, best dog i have ever had, quiet unless he is alerting to something, doesn't even give the moose who are always in our yard half a look unless we are outside, when my girls are out in the yard he is on constant alert and man I pity the fool who comes around late at night!.
We had a male Akita who passed away recently at 15yrs--he was very protective of us! Our female has episodes where she looks like she's being a good guard dog, but I really don't know what to think b/c she's always so welcoming to strangers (at least when we're with her, which is a good thing). They're awesome dogs though.

r ich

Awards
I have 4 dogs right now. Dottie is my daughters, she takes care of her.

Here is our Male Stud Dog "Bossco" - from Razors Edge (Cairo/Trixie).

Here is Bobber, she is our show dog. She got her Champion Title at 8 months old and we are now working on her grand champion.

And last but not least Ebony, she is 4 months old. We started showing her yesterday and it will start going toward her champion status when she turns 6 months.

We are also getting into weight pulling with them. Bossco can pull 10X his body weight now problem, but the first time out the rails freaked him out.

We are going to be breeding bobber and this little guy in july.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Man I had a female pit who looked exactly like the male in that top pic. She died in august due to lymphoma but was a true friend that will never be forgotten. They are a wonderful breed with a rep they dont deserve. RIP Sage.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea. I've had the pleasure of babysitting him on a few occasions. Son of a b!tch ate my pizza one time, too.
haha, that's awesome. I request a vid of the dog doing stupid sh*t and then part 2 is you 2 sparring.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the market for a pup. Can't have anything pit, bull or rotty. thinking of going with a Shiloh Shepherd, Cane Corso, or Dogo Argentino... Doing more research but i'm leaning towards the Cane Corso.