What kind of pets do you have?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. What kind of pets do you have?

I have an arkansas giant bulldog, an alligator snapping turtle, a chinchilla, and a cat. I did have have a spectacled caiman but he died recently (sucks). How bout you guys?

2. I'm now reduced to only a cat named "ormond." He's named after the place my wife and i met in florida(ormond beach.)

I plan to soon have a nice little doberman to throw into the mix. I've always grown up with dogs and it's weird not having one. I will say though, i used to hate cats, but he's a pretty damn cool cat.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm now reduced to only a cat named "ormond." He's named after the place my wife and i met in florida(ormond beach.)

I plan to soon have a nice little doberman to throw into the mix. I've always grown up with dogs and it's weird not having one. I will say though, i used to hate cats, but he's a pretty damn cool cat.
    Im the same way, always been around dogs and always will be. Ya I used to not like cats either, and the one we have is my gf's but its cool as ****. Always plotting in an evil manner.

4. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Im the same way, always been around dogs and always will be. Ya I used to not like cats either, and the one we have is my gf's but its cool as ****. Always plotting in an evil manner.
    Yeah i still get freaked out when he desides to attack me in the middle of the night when i get up to go to the bathroom haha.

Legendary

5. i have a kwyck.

and i call him kwyck.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    i have a kwyck.

and i call him kwyck.
    Lol. Where have you been beelze?

Legendary

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    i have a kwyck.

and i call him kwyck.
    Interesting........

8. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Lol. Where have you been beelze?
    lol, now that's a long story. easy answer would be : east coast. nice to be back though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    lol, now that's a long story. easy answer would be : east coast. nice to be back though.
    Well good to see ya buddy. I'm in the process of moving again, and i can't tell you how bad i dread the horror of doing it haha.

BTW, how about them sox eh?

Legendary

10. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    I have an arkansas giant bulldog, an alligator snapping turtle, a chinchilla, and a cat. I did have have a spectacled caiman but he died recently (sucks). How bout you guys?
    His avi is his dog (he's like a land manatee that doesn't feel pain) and his cat is pure evil.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. I have a dog and she had puppies about 4 weeks ago. OMG they are so much fun right now.

12. Two evil genius cats. Miyamoto Musashi (Meemo for short) and Casmire.

100_3390.jpg

Day I brought Casmire home for Meemo.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Two evil genius cats. Miyamoto Musashi (Meemo for short) and Casmire.

100_3390.jpg

Day I brought Casmire home for Meemo.
    They do look evil......

Legendary

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    i have a kwyck.

and i call him kwyck.
    He has a kwyck b/c his kwyck gets to nurse on his beelzeboobs.

8 rats
    1 dog (kwycke's) + 1 dog (gimpy's) (+ future bulldog)

15. I have a cockatiel (Doc) and an African grey (Solomon).

16. i have a ball python and soon a cat

17. Here's my crazy cat and my 2 min pins that are now my parents:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Legendary

18. 7 month old shih tzu and hoping to add a pihrana or two this summer

19. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    7 month old shih tzu and hoping to add a pihrana or two this summer
    Ive been contemplating a pirahna tank as well. Ive got a 90 gallon with all the set ups just waiting to be used. Freshwater stingrays are cool as well, and they can coexist with the pirahna, so I might just do an Amazon tank with all kinds of crazy ****.

20. 2 Ball Pythons. My cat just died, she was 20 years old.

21. I have two English Mastiffs, One blue Heeler, 4 cats and one has kittens(though we will soon get rid of them ) And 1 ferret.

22. Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    Ive been contemplating a pirahna tank as well. Ive got a 90 gallon with all the set ups just waiting to be used. Freshwater stingrays are cool as well, and they can coexist with the pirahna, so I might just do an Amazon tank with all kinds of crazy ****.
    yeah, the pet store near me has decent sized pirhanas for 30 dollars, it's just about $1k for the tank setup, but I have seen a lot of setups on craigslist for around $200. The pet store I go to lets you buy 4 goldfish for a dollar to feed them, I did it and ended up really disappointed, apparently they don't really swarm unless they smell blood

23. 3 Cats, One of them, Rocky, actually is part Lynx and she has a extra toe on each of her front paws. I am determined to get one of them to be a good lolcat one day... God I need more hobbies.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What Kind of Shakes Do you guys Make?
    By The Anarchist in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 08:29 PM
  2. What kind of guitar do you play?
    By slow-mun in forum General Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:53 PM
  3. What kind of form do you use?
    By m4gnum in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 01:58 AM
  4. what kind of oats do you use?