Update...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
haah, clutch, ow ow...

all those sayings describe what I am about to tell you...

There is a show called MTV "Dismissed"...it is basically where either one guy goes out on a date with two girls, and then chooses one at the end to spend the rest of the night with...or...one girl goes out with two guys and then chooses one fo them to go out with for the rest of the night.

I am going to be the One Guy that chooses between the two girls: HELL YEAH!!!!!

the taping of the show is going to be Sunday 28 September 2003, and I am not sure is to when the show is going to air, but y'all can rest assured that when I find out, so will you...Late

the LG

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
F*ck yah! but remember to get both their numbers before you dissmiss one, she'll probably be down later. :D

ManBeast

db682

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations bro!
next thing you know youll be bigger then Dirk Diggler himself. :D

Will you get to see the girls before the show or will they just stick you three in a room and say pick. I ask because one episode I saw they stuck this guy with one ugly ass chick and one hot ass chick. Guess who he picked? That would suck to get two ugly ass chicks and have to run off the set before imbarassing yourself on national TV.

Good luck and keep us posted.

db

P.S. always remember your being filmed and that everything you do is recorded. I know youve seen the shows were the guy acts like a dick or like a retard and gets dissed all to hell. Dont be that guy bro!

DarCSA

Awards
SWEET BRO!!! Tell the chick that is dismissed that I have a shoulder for her to lean on. Hope it goes well man. LOL LG's gonna get some.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
You guys assume the chicks will be ugly... let's hope HIS mug doesn't **** things up.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL!

ManBeast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I hope when I watch you give a shot out to all the AM bro's. You have to slip it in there somewhere:D Later J

Ibench800

Awards
Tell me who you are gonna pick so I can make a bet before the show with my friend and then take his money.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bro'. Be sure to tell us when it will air.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by jminis
I hope when I watch you give a shot out to all the AM bro's. You have to slip it in there somewhere:D Later J
thats a good idea...

I will definitley try it, but I dont know if the producers will edit it out or not...but I'll try it anyway.

w00t

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by GangstaJDog
You guys assume the chicks will be ugly... let's hope HIS mug doesn't **** things up.
me? ugly? ....I dont know, man...the chicks might dig the traps ;)

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good luck bro, you should get a shirt with anabolicminds.com printed on it, damn that **** would be hot.
But seriously, give us a shout out, we'll all be watching.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Dude, did it hurt when you got hit you in the face with a shovel? :D
J/K, good luck with the hoes bro! Update us when you get a chance !

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO! don't go too cro-mag on the chicks bro, they might think yer ganna drag them off by their hair! :D

ManBeast

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
wow LIFEGUARD in action , let us know how it goes, the tape will be recorded tomorrow sweet ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the hoes LG. You gotta represent bro, get T-1 Final/Pro some camera action if possible.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Here we go...

My show airs on November 12th

you guys get to see the LG

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Iron Warrior
You gotta represent bro, get T-1 Final/Pro some camera action if possible.

LOL!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
lol can't wait for this **** :D

too bad you had to dismiss one LG, I know how effective your "LG Sandwich" line is :D :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LG, you better pick the hotter, if not than we will all know LOL!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Taken from MTV.com :

Next Airing:

3:30 PM (EST)
Wednesday, November 12

ManBeast

db682

Awards
  • Established
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
It was pretty good, LG stuttered alittle but handled himself very well. I thought it was funny cause one of the girls asked him if his nipples were pierced cause she said it looked like it through his shirt. I thought, GYNO could be brewing.

Gotta give him props for grinding on the chick in the park to no music. He's not much of a dancer but he did it on national TV. :D

Good run "Cameron" ;)

So did you kids hook up after the show or what?

db

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i was just flipping through the TV then i was like HOLY CRAP I KNOW HIM! HAHA.. it was funny.. thats cool your going to the Navy.. didnt get to see the whole thing.. did you have fun?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
it was pretty cool, all of it was choreographed (sp?) though...so...ya know...

after the show I got both the girls numbers, and have been talking to them, but have not been able to see them due to conflicting schedules :(

djhex36

Awards
it was all choreographed?? so the girls were predetermined who's dismissed or what?? and how'd did you get casted?