Prayer Request Thread

Page 41 of 50 First ... 36394041424346 ... Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Thank you John. That means more than I can say. God Bless You.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Could use some prayer. Got some big decisions in my life. Also the girl I love is causing some heartache in my life. Pray that I will find my satisfaction in God and not in my situation.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Could use some prayer. Got some big decisions in my life. Also the girl I love is causing some heartache in my life. Pray that I will find my satisfaction in God and not in my situation.
    Pray for God to lead you and for the wisdom to recognize where He is leading you and the strength and faith to follow Him.

I will pray for you......I have prayed this very same prayer for myself a lot lately.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

In some dire need of prayer.

I have developed Tinnitus in my left ear about 8 months ago. Mostly a small issue, but some days now it can get so bad it can really mess with my emotions or one night it prevented sleep.

My insurance should be straitened out next week so I can go back to my ENT. Problem is, Tinnitus is a tricky issue with only half cures. As in it seemingly gets cured if its from certain issues, but other issues there is no cure just aid....

I am believing God for it to completely go away.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post

I have developed Tinnitus in my left ear about 8 months ago. Mostly a small issue, but some days now it can get so bad it can really mess with my emotions or one night it prevented sleep.

My insurance should be straitened out next week so I can go back to my ENT. Problem is, Tinnitus is a tricky issue with only half cures. As in it seemingly gets cured if its from certain issues, but other issues there is no cure just aid....

prayer for sure man.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

I'm praying for you man.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

2 Timothy 1:7
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Keep your focus on him and he will help you make the right decisions. praying for you.

Definitely in my prayers bro.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Quote Originally Posted by HumpTheCook View Post
    2 Timothy 1:7
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Keep your focus on him and he will help you make the right decisions. praying for you.

Definitely in my prayers bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooth001 View Post
    I'm praying for you man.
    prayer for sure man.

Thanks everyone.

The tinnitus is now in both ears, which is weird since I wear sound protection....

And I have a weird feeling in my brain, so I am wondering if I am not feeling well and I do got an infection again, or if something crazier is up. I can hear high pitched squeals every once in awhile above the normal ring like my brain just fried or something. Many other issues with how my head feels as well

For the first time in a long time I am a little worried. Getting to see a doc now though is gona be irritating and rough...
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

Thanks everyone.

The tinnitus is now in both ears, which is weird since I wear sound protection....

And I have a weird feeling in my brain, so I am wondering if I am not feeling well and I do got an infection again, or if something crazier is up. I can hear high pitched squeals every once in awhile above the normal ring like my brain just fried or something. Many other issues with how my head feels as well

For the first time in a long time I am a little worried. Getting to see a doc now though is gona be irritating and rough...
    Jesus is the great physician. His will be done.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.59%

Keep the Faith
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.05%

Im praying for you Zero, and everyone is in my prayers. So much heartache and trials and tribulations.
    Jesus never said the ride would be easy, only that He will be with us. I would rather have him with me in a storm than be without Him.
    Zero, you may want to look at getting some hydergine for the tinnitus, it's actually prescribed for that, plus it has some cognitive boosting effects as well. Mention that to your doctor to see what he says.
    MK9
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.17%

Everyone in this thread has my prayers and support. God bless u all.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just wanted to post up that I have found another job, its not where I want to be (autozone) buy it will allow me to save some money for grad school. I'm always applying to better places but I just wanted to thank everyone tor praying for me over the past few months.

All of u are in my prayers as well.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It has been a while since I have visited here.

Things were picking up from my girlfriends chemo, until recently where the doctor stopped giving her 1 last treatment.

Recently she picked a virus that gave her a minor flu.

From her recently blood work it seems that her white count and platelets are low. We are worried that it may be a relapse. Please, please, please offer her your prayers.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.53%

Well the dentist put me on Zpack for my infection issues. I have an abscessed tooth where the nerves died, its infected. So getting that other tooth pulled didnt do the trick, I have kinda an ear infection thing going gin.

Honestly I have had infection in my head/body for a couple years now...

If this 5 days of Zpack dont work, I am going to be quite worried...anti-biotics dont seem to do well in me now...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.54%

I love reading this thread. Its a little inspiration sometimes. Being in college, my faith is tested on a daily basis. I pray every night that my faith remain strong and I pray the same for everyone else and to let Jesus will be done.

Thanks to all on here and praying for anyone in need.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

The Quilt Holes

As I faced my Maker at the last judgment, I knelt before the Lord along with all the other souls.

Before each of us laid our lives like the squares of a quilt in many piles; an angel sat before each of us sewing our quilt squares together into a tapestry that is our life.

But a s my angel took each piece of cloth off the pile, I noticed how ragged and empty each of my squares was. They were filled with giant holes. Each square was labeled with a part of my life that had been difficult, the challenges and temptations I was faced with in everyday life. I saw hardships that I endured, which were the largest holes of all.

I glanced around me. Nobody else had such squares. Other than a tiny hole here and there, the other tapestries were filled with rich color and the bright hues of worldly fortune. I gazed upon my own life and was disheartened.

My angel was sewing the ragged pieces of cloth together, threadbare and empty, like binding air.

Finally the time came when each life was to be displayed, held up to the light, the scrutiny of truth. The others rose; each in turn, holding up their tapestries. So filled their lives had been. My angel looked upon me and nodded for me to rise.

My gaze dropped to the ground in shame. I hadn't had all the earthly fortunes. I had love in my life and laughter. But there had also been trials of illness, and false accusations that took from me my world, as I knew it. I had to start over many times. I often struggled with the temptation to quit, only to somehow muster the strength to pick up and begin again. I spent many nights on my knees in prayer, asking for help and guidance in my life.. I had often been held up to ridicule, which I endured painfully, each time offering it up to the Father in hopes that I would not melt within my skin beneath the judgmental gaze of those who unfairly judged me.

And now, I had to face the truth.. My life was what it was, and I had to accept it for what it was.

I rose and slowly lifted the combined squares of my life to the light.

An awe-filled gasp filled the air. I gazed around at the others who stared at me with wide eyes.

Then, I looked upon the tapestry before me. Light flooded the many holes, creating an image, the face of Christ. Then our Lord stood before me, with warmth and love in His eyes. He said, 'Every time you gave over your life to Me, it became My life, My hardships, and My struggles.

Each point of light in your life is when you stepped aside and let Me shine through, until there was more of Me than there was of you.'

May all our quilts be threadbare and worn, allowing Christ to shine through!

God determines who walks into your life...it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay and who you refuse to let go.'

I thought I learned my lesson with this last summer, but I still find myself trying to have things MY way in relationships. It's insane. Take it from me, just give your painful, messy life to God and give yourself a break.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    It has been a while since I have visited here.

Things were picking up from my girlfriends chemo, until recently where the doctor stopped giving her 1 last treatment.

Recently she picked a virus that gave her a minor flu.

From her recently blood work it seems that her white count and platelets are low. We are worried that it may be a relapse. Please, please, please offer her your prayers.
    I am happy to say, I have found a church that I absolutely love. For the first time in my life, I look forward to Sunday morning services. http://www.eastbayou.org/eastbayou/

Liquid, I would like to make my prayers for your girlfriend on a more personal level with the Lord, what is is her name? Send it in a PM if you feel more comfortable.

To all others posting here, my thoughts and prayers are with you fine people every day.

Jim
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.38%

this thread is such a blessing and my thoughts,prayers and love go out to you all.

please keep me in your prayers aswell. im in a new relationship with a great girl we are both track athletes but its new and long distance for now so im a little worried also im looking for a Job but God will provide i just have to have faith in Him.

God Bless u all and thanks for ur support and prayers you all are truely my brothers.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.4%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    thank you all for your wisdom and prayers. Ive opened up my old AA book and am back in town and going to a meeting tonite and going to start attending my old meeting at 6:30 am every morning then to the gym to start off each day right
    Heck yeah dude- So good to hear

The demon we battle is all to real and very very powerfull

But with God man it can never NEVER hold us down- all we must do is remain close to Him

KEEP COMIN BACK!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Thank you John. That means more than I can say. God Bless You.
    You are very welcome, Brian. The hard work, wisdom, and experience that we acquire over the years will pay its dividends in the end. Whether it's voiced or not, those that are closest to you realize and appreciate what you do on a daily basis to love and support them.

God bless you as well my friend.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

I'm about to crash out after my w/o, but wanted to tell you guys I love each and every one of you and continue to pray for you. Seeing my buddies here on AM and in this thread, men who have shared their ups and downs with me, and I have shared my life with you too, it just makes me very thankful.

In between sets tonight, I heard a preacher say something on the radio. It was Adrian Rodgers, and he said "heaven is not a reward for the righteous, rather it's a gift for the guilty." We often think we only get to heaven if we're good enough, but that's not how it works. We're saved for good works, but good works is not what saves us. I know things are tough for many of us, but don't give up on God because He's not giving up on us!

God bless.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.2%

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'm about to crash out after my w/o, but wanted to tell you guys I love each and every one of you and continue to pray for you. Seeing my buddies here on AM and in this thread, men who have shared their ups and downs with me, and I have shared my life with you too, it just makes me very thankful.

In between sets tonight, I heard a preacher say something on the radio. It was Adrian Rodgers, and he said "heaven is not a reward for the righteous, rather it's a gift for the guilty." We often think we only get to heaven if we're good enough, but that's not how it works. We're saved for good works, but good works is not what saves us. I know things are tough for many of us, but don't give up on God because He's not giving up on us!

God bless.
    thanks for the encouragement Doc.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%

hey guys, only been on the board a few months and I just now saw this thread for the first time but i just wanted to say i really think its awesome!

and while I didn't read all 55 pages it seems that there really hasn't been any flaming going on here or attacks etc on this topic of prayer and I know from expierence and from admining several boards of my own that this is rare.

this is a great bunch of peeps here on AM and I'm happy to be part of it (-:

God Bless
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

God bless.
    I couldn't agree more, D. It's been get to get to know you over the years. You're an asset in many ways to this board my friend.

Hope all is well on your end. I'll hit you up soon to catch up; I do have some good news.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.12%

I've been remiss lately in my involvement with this thread. I hope all is well with each of you. I hope we all seek to internalize what it means to be anxious for nothing; that is a challenge, especially in this economy.

Beau
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

God bless.
    Luke 16:25- 26
    "But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

God bless.
    A'men Brotha D!

prayers for all my brothers that have seen better days!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I've been remiss lately in my involvement with this thread. I hope all is well with each of you. I hope we all seek to internalize what it means to be anxious for nothing; that is a challenge, especially in this economy.

Beau
    x2 I've been away from this thread (and the forum) for too long!

in light of the economy, I've found solis in knowing that everything we own is only barrowed...we carry nothing with us when we return to our heavenly father.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    x2 I've been away from this thread (and the forum) for too long!

in light of the economy, I've found solis in knowing that everything we own is only barrowed...we carry nothing with us when we return to our heavenly father.
    well said man
  31. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Here's an old one (5+ years...wow) that I thought may inspire some introspection and reflection as well as some confession and candor:

Wasted Talent

"Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%

I pray Jesus that all the citizens of this beautifull country ,could live in peace ,besides our diferences,on gender,race,color ,and for THOSE who still have hate or despise other people because of race or country of origen!that they can find peace in their heart,
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

If you don't know GOD, don't make stupid remarks!!!!!!
    A United States Marine was taking some college courses
    between assignments. He had completed 20 missions in Iraq
    and Afghanistan . One of the courses had a professor who
    was an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in.
    He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, "GOD, if you are real, then
    I want you to knock me off this platform... I'll give you exactly 15 min."
    The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes
    went by and the professor proclaimed, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."

It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got
    out of his chair, went up to the professor, and cold-****ed him;
    knocking him off the platform. The professor was out cold.

The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently.
    The other students were shocked and stunned, and sat there
    looking on in silence. The professor eventually came to,
    noticeably shaken, looked at the Marine and asked,
    "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

The Marine calmly replied,
    "GOD was too busy today protecting America 's
    soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and
    act like an idiot. So He sent me."

The classroom erupted in cheers!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.76%

Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    .....The Marine calmly replied,
    "GOD was too busy today protecting America 's
    soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and
    act like an idiot. So He sent me."

The classroom erupted in cheers!

AWESOME! I'm passing this one along.

& God Bless our Troops!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%

Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    AWESOME! I'm passing this one along.

& God Bless our Troops!
    Amen! God bless our troops. I hope they all come home soon and reunite with their families. But until then...

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:9
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.92%

Guys please pray for our brothers and sisters in Batak, Indonesia...I beleive extremists/Islamists shattered their Church just recently, and now they were threatened and attacked by an angry mob of 300 or so muslims that were threatening them and trying to stop them for PRAYING, on the field that has their shattered church. The Christians surprisingly were protected to some extent by the police but the rioters finally broke threw and injured some of the people who were just trying to pray.

Please do stand with our brethren in some prayer and we can pray that God turns the hearts of the extremists, change the hearts of the government and give these Christians better protection and also a new Church back, I pray that their Church may be built again without having to face death threats and violence.

Love all of you bro's here, thanks so much guys. God bless you all.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Fellas I have been very busy but I pop in here to AM just to read this thread and all of you are an inspiration to me. I am praying for you all and wish you all well. I continue to struggle with my flesh and am praying for all the guys who are tempted by big breasted tattooed she-devils. God Bless you all.
    James 4:7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. ( New International Version)
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.07%

Haven't posted in a long time. So glad to see this thread is alive and well. Just like our God!
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.25%

Luke 21
    34 "Be careful. If you aren't, your hearts will be loaded down with wasteful living, drunkenness and the worries of life. Then the day the Son of Man returns will close on you like a trap. You will not be expecting it. 35 That day will come upon every person who lives on the whole earth.

36 "Always keep watching. Pray that you will be able to escape all that is about to happen. Also, pray that you will not be judged guilty when the Son of Man comes."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
  2. prayer request...
    By wilsmash4food in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 02:08 AM
  3. Use the product request thread.
    By lawnboy246 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0