Prayer Request Thread

Page 36 of 73 First ... 3435363738 ... Last
  1. Unbreakable

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y83-vMeWc9E"]YouTube - You Never Let Go by Matt Redman[/ame]

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
    Your perfect love is casting out fear
    And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
    I won’t turn back
    I know You are near

And I will fear no evil
    For my God is with me
    And if my God is with me
    Whom then shall I fear?

Whom then shall I fear?

Chorus:
    Oh no, You never let go
    Through the calm and through the storm
    Oh no, You never let go
    In every high and every low
    Oh no, You never let go
    Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
    A glorious light beyond all compare
    And there will be an end to these troubles
    But until that day comes
    We’ll live to know You here on the earth

Chorus:

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
    And there will be an end to these troubles
    But until that day comes
    Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

2. Activity on this thread has been rather slow but I hope that is not the same for each own's spiritual lives.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. my spiritual life could use some caffeine
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    my spiritual life could use some caffeine
    Faster and prayer my friend, less time at the bb world and more focus on God and his things.
    doing my own thang!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Just want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. My wifes grandmother is doing much better. They moved her to a swing bed last Sunday and she will be coming home this Friday.

With an IV pumping 2 antibiotics into her she was not improving. They had to flush her kidneys for 24 hours with a saline/ antibiotic mixture. She picked up immediately after that.
    Praise the Lord that your wife's grandma has recovered so well. It's always exhilarating to see God perform a last minute rescue, as only He can! I suspect The Spirit intervenes on our behalf constantly, but we may not always notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Again thank you all!!!
    Yes Sir, I thank you and all the other prayer partners too. Speaking of last minute rescues, my wife is 40wk preg today and she could use some prayer. Please pray for a speedy and smooth delivery in the very near future! She's so, soo ready to have this baby. (I'm ready for her to have it too, so the pregnancy hormones will go away!)

Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Haha, this thing edited out c o c k tail.
    Hey, watch your mouth Mr! You can't talk about roosters here, or chemo slurries either it looks like. lol

God bless.
    •   

6. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Yes Sir, I thank you and all the other prayer partners too. Speaking of last minute rescues, my wife is 40wk preg today and she could use some prayer. Please pray for a speedy and smooth delivery in the very near future! She's so, soo ready to have this baby. (I'm ready for her to have it too, so the pregnancy hormones will go away!)

God bless.
    That's great D, congratulations!!! Is this your first child?

I will definately include your wife and blessed child in my daily prayers.
    May the Lord be with you and yours.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Praise the Lord that your wife's grandma has recovered so well. It's always exhilarating to see God perform a last minute rescue, as only He can! I suspect The Spirit intervenes on our behalf constantly, but we may not always notice it.

Hey, watch your mouth Mr! You can't talk about roosters here, or chemo slurries either it looks like. lol

God bless.
    Done!

Congrats so very much.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    That's great D, congratulations!!! Is this your first child?

I will definately include your wife and blessed child in my daily prayers.
    May the Lord be with you and yours.
    It's my first son, but I have 2 step-sons, a daughter and 2 step-daughters too. The boys have grown up and moved, but 2 of the girls are still at home. I'm severely outnumbered by women now, so another boy helps even the score a little. Thank you for the prayer, my friend. You and your family are in mine as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Done!

Congrats so very much.
    Thanks, B. God bless you! I pray that things remain smooth between you and you ex, and that our Lord continue your healing, strengthening and restoration with your kids.

10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Activity on this thread has been rather slow but I hope that is not the same for each own's spiritual lives.
    Most definitely NOT Andrew.

I have shared my experiences with Dr D and Keeper but I think they are relevant for everyone ... plus I need all the support I can get in prayer !

Here it goes...

If you want to change the world you got to change yourself first.
    You first need to pray for change and with that comes the provision of God in your life. I question not how big is God, I only question how big is my dream Through Him, all things are possible if they are done for the good of all people and in His Glory. Return to Him and He shall return to you!

God is everything that is good in people. Love, joy, wit, supreme intelligence, creativity, He is eternal and omnipotent and He wants to be let out of the box that faithless people have put Him in ! He also wants to be re-united with all His people.

I’ve been thinking, why do people reject God ? It is because they reject the Bible as the True Word of God. They say it is a bunch of metaphors. Genesis in particular, the most controversial Books of all.

Got to ask yourself, who has helped people the most to establish such beliefs ? False science brought on by the master deceiver. The science of evolution. I am here to defend the True Science of our Creator ! Science and God are not incompatible. Science and evolution are. What you believe about how you came about determines where you will go after you die !

I have learned a lot about God in the last few months and the more I seek Him, the more He reveals Himself to me. God doesn’t want from us to exercise blind faith, that is what suicide bombers do. He wants us to exercise smart and wise faith ! He gave us brains so we could use them ! God has personally called me to help in exposing the false science of satan.

satan is the master hijacker on a death mission….imagine this:

you - the plane,
    God - the pilot and His plan is: destination Heaven
    satan - the co-pilot, his destination is hell
    Satan is the one that tells you : you can’t, you are not good enough, you will fail, people are going to ridicule you and reject you, you should just stay where you are and do nothing...bla, bla, bla ……goes on forever….if you let him.

In reality, it is quite simple, ALL that is GOOD comes from GOD, all evil comes from satan....and people still wonder what to do... eject the co-pilot and live your life to the fullest in God’s glory !!!! That is what we should all do ! God has created our DNA and He has a perfect software for running it ! Most people in this world are oblivious to this because they still believe they evolved from monkeys !!!!!

I am going to Dallas Texas for a conference hosted by the Institute For Creation Research in November (13th-14th)

http://www.icr.org/

http://www.icr.org/conference/

I wrote this email not 2 days ago to the CEO of the ICR, Dr Henry Morris III

Dear Dr Morris,

They say that we who are true to Christ are narrow-minded and not-liberal. In that case, why is it, that when I ask of academics and Christian Union members at my university to invite speakers from Creation Ministries International, I get rejected and refused ? They say they don’t want to upset anyone and that caution must be exercised when trying to defend God with science. As if science and God were incompatible. What a blasphemy ! God created science !

All that is good comes from God, all that is evil comes from the devil. Laws of men force you to choose while God gives you a free will to choose. All evil came from us rejecting God’s Word and taking the word of the devil. It is that simple.

God gave us brains to use. We should keep an open mind and seek the truth. If there is only restricted information that is being pushed as truth (the evolution deceit), then how can we choose ? Why are people afraid to ask questions ? Is it because they think that God has no answers ? Isn’t He our Creator ?

I flew to Sydney last Sunday for CMI Jonathan Sarfati’s talk. Jonathan spoke in a church, because Creation in Australia is not a welcomed topic at universities. That is such a shame because Jonathan is an absolutely brilliant speaker.

I am looking forward to attending the ICR conference in Dallas on November 13-14th. If you are committed to real science, then you have to equip yourself with the best knowledge and surround yourself with equally committed people.

This is what Henry replied:

Will look forward to seeing you.

God has a way of talking to people who are willing to follow Him. I believe He is drawing me to people who are willing to listen to what He has to say God Has all the answers and He is not afraid of ANY question. All you need to do is ask. Knock and the door will open. Again, the question is not how big is He, but – how big is your dream ?

My dream is salvation for all people I asked of God to help me carry it through. I know that THROUGH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE AND THAT HE ANSWERS ALL RIGHTEOUS PRAYERS. He blows my mind every day with His miracles and wisdom. WITHOUT HIM EVERYTHING IS MEANINGLESS.

Please pray for me Prayer is the greatest spiritual weapon available to us and this is the biggest spiritual warfare of our times !

11. God keep us my family wife and kids to be and stay Strong, Healthy, Abundant, Full of Light, Love and Harmony, Amen, Amen, Amen.
    l also pray a prayer for T.I to beat his charges and start making music again Amen, Amen, Amen.

12. Prayer Request: I have been blessed with another opportunity to sponsor a young man in the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. Robbie is 21, maybe a week clean. His life is a mess to say the least. I have been there, and I hope and pray for guidance, honesty, and the integrity it will take to give this young man a fighting chance to stay clean and sober a day at a time. When I speak of spiritual change and God he has a hard time grasping this profound concept. I did too at first, but if he wants what I, we have, he's going to have to get on his knees and ask for help. I told him if you want what you've never had, you're going to have to do what you've never done. It worked wonders for me. I just hope he can "get IT." Prayers out to Robbie please! And thanks to God for my salvation today so I may pass it on to those that are still suffering. Thank you all in here as well.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    It's my first son, but I have 2 step-sons, a daughter and 2 step-daughters too. The boys have grown up and moved, but 2 of the girls are still at home. I'm severely outnumbered by women now, so another boy helps even the score a little. Thank you for the prayer, my friend. You and your family are in mine as well.
    D-it's been a few! Sincere congratulations on the soon to be birth of your first biological son. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Go Mrs. D!

14. Let the sunshine of love forever shine upon your faces. Let the cool breezes of hope and joy fill your nostrils with life. Let the gift of knowledge forever blossom in your hearts and let your minds not stay closed when obstacles slow our journey. Humility, gratitude and surrender to all in the eyes of divine perfection. A wise man knows that he knows nothing at all, while i stand open arms and closed eyes wondering how i can help, i realise i already am.
    God bless.

15. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post

Congrats D on the soon to be addition. Prayers out to you and your family...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Prayer Request: I have been blessed with another opportunity to sponsor a young man in the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. Robbie is 21, maybe a week clean. His life is a mess to say the least. I have been there, and I hope and pray for guidance, honesty, and the integrity it will take to give this young man a fighting chance to stay clean and sober a day at a time. When I speak of spiritual change and God he has a hard time grasping this profound concept. I did too at first, but if he wants what I, we have, he's going to have to get on his knees and ask for help. I told him if you want what you've never had, you're going to have to do what you've never done. It worked wonders for me. I just hope he can "get IT." Prayers out to Robbie please! And thanks to God for my salvation today so I may pass it on to those that are still suffering. Thank you all in here as well.
    Prayers out for you to continue to be a strong Representative for the Lord and our new friend Robbie...Good on ya brotha in Christ....
  16. jim623

Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    Prayer Request: I have been blessed with another opportunity to sponsor a young man in the fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. Robbie is 21, maybe a week clean. His life is a mess to say the least. I have been there, and I hope and pray for guidance, honesty, and the integrity it will take to give this young man a fighting chance to stay clean and sober a day at a time. When I speak of spiritual change and God he has a hard time grasping this profound concept. I did too at first, but if he wants what I, we have, he's going to have to get on his knees and ask for help. I told him if you want what you've never had, you're going to have to do what you've never done. It worked wonders for me. I just hope he can "get IT." Prayers out to Robbie please! And thanks to God for my salvation today so I may pass it on to those that are still suffering. Thank you all in here as well.
    You are indeed a blessed man Andy. God bless you and your family.

17. Bless you all!! Hope all you guys and gals are having a good and Godly day!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Congrats my friend! I pray all goes well and for your wife's sake soon. That will make your household ratio the same as mine estrogen 3, testosterone 2, to be honest it never feels even that close for me and the boy. God Bless you and your family.

19. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Thanks, B. God bless you! I pray that things remain smooth between you and you ex, and that our Lord continue your healing, strengthening and restoration with your kids.
    Thanks very much.

The situation with my daughter is now worse than its ever been - all thanks to the manipulation of my ex. She is a truly awful person.

20. Dropping by to say hi. Things are getting better. It has been about 3 months since we lost our son who had a diaphragmatic hernia and things are getting better. We buried him and are trying to move on. In six months we go to get genetic counseling even though my wifes gyno said we don't need it. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for those of you who prayed for us. This is one of the hardest things we as a couple have gone through. I hope all of your prayers come true.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    Dropping by to say hi. Things are getting better. It has been about 3 months since we lost our son who had a diaphragmatic hernia and things are getting better. We buried him and are trying to move on. In six months we go to get genetic counseling even though my wifes gyno said we don't need it. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for those of you who prayed for us. This is one of the hardest things we as a couple have gone through. I hope all of your prayers come true.
    Good to hear from you man and glad you and your wife are both doing well, as well as can be expected anyways. God bless you and your family.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    Dropping by to say hi. Things are getting better. It has been about 3 months since we lost our son who had a diaphragmatic hernia and things are getting better. We buried him and are trying to move on. In six months we go to get genetic counseling even though my wifes gyno said we don't need it. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for those of you who prayed for us. This is one of the hardest things we as a couple have gone through. I hope all of your prayers come true.

I want to share something with you; to make you aware - not to scare you.

The divorce rate for couples that have lost a child exceeds 70%.

Please consider finding a good Christian counselor who is both a clinical phsychologist and a Christian; I would strongly urge you stay away from a lay person counselor (I have had very bad experiences with Christian lay person counseling - despite their hearts being in the right place).

It is essential that you pull together, not apart.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    Glad to hear your doing ok, given the circumstances. You and your family are in my prayers.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jon671 View Post
    God bless you and your family for being so strong...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Andy G View Post
    I will pray for the both of you brother, I recently picked up another sponsee as well, he has 8 days, and he hasnt had that in 25 years. Im sure you will guide him to the best of your abilities, GOD bless bro.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I want to share something with you; to make you aware - not to scare you.

The divorce rate for couples that have lost a child exceeds 70%.

Please consider finding a good Christian counselor who is both a clinical phsychologist and a Christian; I would strongly urge you stay away from a lay person counselor (I have had very bad experiences with Christian lay person counseling - despite their hearts being in the right place).

It is essential that you pull together, not apart.
    It is true. Very few of us have played by the rules when it comes to our relationships with people, so we pay the price later in our families and marriage.

David multiplied his wives (and thus his offspring) against God's advice, and as a result he had too many kids to properly raise. One of his son's raped his sister, another tried to kill David, ran him off and had him living in a cave. It's crazy. Be prudent with 'family' choices.

God bless Beau, Jon, Andy, BeBig, ded, BUCK, Jim, Sub, SWG, dragonfly, Andrew, 5150, tat, blue, keeper, fightback, mowry, natty, and anybody else I left out, God bless all the men and women who pray for their brothers, sisters, and hurting people.
  27. keeper

And may God bless and keep you, Doc. In Jesus name.

28. God l pray for us all to be strong healthy abundant full of light love and harmony. l pray for the children who need food and shelter and love to spread all these things to them. l pray that all evil in this world is finished and negated completely and that we can all be what we truly should be loving and omnipotent enlightened people. Amen Amen Amen,
    Nikedemus Magnus
    Last edited by MC Gun; 09-29-2009 at 08:26 PM.

29. Living in UNITY is important for Christians to understand, GOD is love, once one truly understands that; peace and harmony are much more obtainable and shared.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. prayer request...
    By wilsmash4food in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 01:08 AM
  3. Use the product request thread.