what do you watch on tv but too embarrassed to admit?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about this cause i had to close my blinds so none of the hot chicks in my apartment complex catch me watching Justice League.

Last edited:
Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Justin League? what's that? Fir me it's when the gf takes control of the remote at night and it's all martha stewart, and those home makeover shows where even the contractors don't do a great job of playing it straight....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Justin League? what's that? Fir me it's when the gf takes control of the remote at night and it's all martha stewart, and those home makeover shows where even the contractors don't do a great job of playing it straight....
:toofunny:just googled that..your thinking Extreme Makeover: Home Edition!! what a fag! lol jk

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex in the City went off the air years ago

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Sex in the City went off the air years ago
I enjoyed Desperate HouseWives when it first came out...Eva and those MILF's in lingerie couldn't miss that $hit! Now I feel that show has gone down the drain.... Anyhow, House MD starring Hugh Laurie is the only show I watch on occasion and im def not embarrassed about watching that!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed Desperate HouseWives when it first came out...Eva and those MILF's in lingerie couldn't miss that $hit! Now I feel that show has gone down the drain.... Anyhow, House MD starring Hugh Laurie is the only show I watch on occasion and im def not embarrassed about watching that!
I actually like NBC's The Biggest Loser, but you'd think all fat people do is cry by watching that show.

Oh wait.... I like Battlestar Galactica and I'm not even joking. Don't judge me

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I actually like NBC's The Biggest Loser, but you'd think all fat people do is cry by watching that show.

Oh wait.... I like Battlestar Galactica and I'm not even joking.
lol OMFG.... No need to mention that kinda jonk in this thread :lol: The biggest loser ought to be called the biggest joke..horrible show!!(Most gain the weight back) And rather tahn changing there life style they temporarily change there diet but only because someone is watching over them....

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

its a cartoon with like superman, batman and wonder wamon and many other.

i have a problem about the remote. no matter what, i have to have it even if we are watching a movie or whatever. its like my security binkie.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I watched ROCK of Love on VH1.

Fag, I know!

dude that show rocks. i admit that to everyone. brett michaels is the ****, stabbing chicks with no remorse of who he fvcks with emotionally. still he is only half as cool as Flavor flav though

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I like Rock of Love but don't consider it embarrassing (Brett Michaels is a cool guy. Supposedly real down to earth and chill)

Embarrassed that I enjoy watching: Workout on Bravo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol OMFG.... No need to mention that kinda jonk in this thread :lol: The biggest loser ought to be called the biggest joke..horrible show!!(Most gain the weight back) And rather tahn changing there life style they temporarily change there diet but only because someone is watching over them....

Hahaha, Bigest Loser, should be called "Lets overtrain some fatties". Yeah that will work they will definitely lose if we overtrain them!.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean Justice League???

I dont really watch anything embarassing...
Then again i dont have cable, only TBS and Discovery Ch.
But that gives me a healthy fix of, Family Guy, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Dirty Jobs, and all the other cool shyt DC has on it.

Right now i have on maury? Most shocking videos or something, not crap else on.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

Then again i dont have cable, only TBS and Discovery Ch.
But that gives me a healthy fix of, Family Guy, King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Dirty Jobs, and all the other cool shyt DC has on it.

haha ya justice league. i guess i wrote "justin" on accident cause thats my first name.

maury rocks it makes me realize how good my life is.

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Justice League is great. Love the way they do the flash.

Road House every time it's on which is about every other day. Actually, I just watch sports. Every other channel has some incarnation of Law and Order.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm rock of love wasnt bad idk bout season 2, my girl got me into watching nip tuck thats insane ****. to be honest i dont thing anything is embarassing. my motto is if u dont like it f*ck you

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm rock of love wasnt bad idk bout season 2, my girl got me into watching nip tuck thats insane ****. to be honest i dont thing anything is embarassing. my motto is if u dont like it f*ck you
Yea Nip Tuck is def bad a$$!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah i didnt wanna just jump in the middle so i watched season 1 cuz she owns it and then we rented 2 looking for 3 real soon

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Family Guys the best! Yeah I remember that, fricken hilarious.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Family Guys the best! Yeah I remember that, fricken hilarious.

Family Guy is the best show ever. my favorite is when stewie has to live in that little ball and brian paints it all black and kicks him out the door. Anything quagmire and the old pedifile does is so damn funny

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I like Rock of Love but don't consider it embarrassing (Brett Michaels is a cool guy. Supposedly real down to earth and chill)

Embarrassed that I enjoy watching: Workout on Bravo.
yeah, I also watched rock of love, flavor of love, and I love new york. I don't like the ones on mtv though with tila tequila or the italian dude. I also have been known to occasionally follow a season of real world :eek:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Flavor of Love
Clean House
Nanny 911

:D

MB

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I actually watched Scrubs a couple weekends ago on Comedy Central and was instaneously hooked!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
On top of workout this is probably my second worst show that I will watch.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I watch food network too, not embarrassed by it at all though :)
I do like Alton Brown a bit more than Guy Fieri.

MB

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thats a great show!. What are you talking about the second worst show you watch!. I love that show damn it!.

Lol my friends bust my balls all the time that I watch a show on Food Network so I figured I would throw it up. I think I live vicariously (food wise) through that show and also enjoy the places/history of the stores.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I also watched rock of love, flavor of love, and I love new york. I don't like the ones on mtv though with tila tequila or the italian dude. I also have been known to occasionally follow a season of real world :eek:
OMG I watch all of the above listed shows against my will. When my gf has control of the remote it seems like one of those shows is always on.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
HA HA. Looks like im not the only one out there caught up in these reality tv shows.

Tila Tequilia season 1 was funny as hell. Season 2 just started.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
HA HA. Looks like im not the only one out there caught up in these reality tv shows.

Tila Tequilia season 1 was funny as hell. Season 2 just started.

is she looking for love again? i didnt see it. what happened to the guy she ended up picking?

another one i watch and this is by accident. i catch myself stopping on the mexican channels. i dont know spanish, the shows are cheesy but the chicks are fvcking hot as hell. i like go into a zone staring at them

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
is she looking for love again? i didnt see it. what happened to the guy she ended up picking?

another one i watch and this is by accident. i catch myself stopping on the mexican channels. i dont know spanish, the shows are cheesy but the chicks are fvcking hot as hell. i like go into a zone staring at them
And I thought I was the only one...

It's sheer insanity!! The girls on the spanish channels (most of them at least) are sooo much sexier than majority of our chicks on English speaking channels....

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i liked that show on E! about the kardashian chicks

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Then again i dont have cable,
only TBS and Discovery Ch.

Thats exactly why I'll watch tyra or dr phil cause theirs nothing else on but the news at that time.I pick which one is better.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tyra wins this one.....
Sometimes........They both have very big cons.You just have to flip back and forth to see which ones better at the time.Tyra can be very girly and........not so smart.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
when it was on, and had re-runs....Dawsons creek.
Untill the whole Tom Cruise thing, I thought Katie Holmes was the best thing ever.

I've also been know to watch Rock of Love. Age of love was awesome too. Those cougars were hott!!!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
when it was on, and had re-runs:Dawsons creek.Untill the whole Tom Cruise thing, I thought Katie Holmes was the best thing ever.

I've also been know to watch Rock of Love. Age of love was awesome too. Those cougars were hott!!!

haha that takes the cake so far.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
7 Lives Xposed... hahaha.....

I watch Iron Chef all the time, it's sweet.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
how i met your mother is a good one too, gangland is intense too

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
two and a half men is the second best show, right next to family guy. i try to take advice from charlie sheen on there all the time.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
I pop in the classic cartoon tape with mighty mouse, underdog, and woody wood pecker

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Oh, Trailer Park Boys is the best show on TV

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with OCC. I watch Workout and get embarrassed every time someone walks in and theres a gay commercial running or a clip of one of those fruity dance shows. Damn you Bravo Channel!

Next in line is "Flip that House". I seem to have become addicted to that show!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've watched "millionaire matchmaker" a few times, it is fun to see rich guys make dumbdonkeys out themselves :D

MB

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
two and a half men owns all!!!!
You guys are crazy!Thats show is nothing but,oh!Here comes another set up joke and I already know the punch line cause it is so obvious or has already been done/said a million times.Some shows,just like some people,try too hard to make you laugh and it's obvious.The first time I seen that show was at a womans house I was "seeing."I almost couldn't take it then.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gotta go with OCC. I watch Workout and get embarrassed every time someone walks in and theres a gay commercial running or a clip of one of those fruity dance shows. Damn you Bravo Channel!

Next in line is "Flip that House". I seem to have become addicted to that show!
My gf watches "Flip Your House" or some show like that all the time and I kinda gotta addicted to it to. I won't seek it out though but if she's watching it then I will too.

And how could I forget Hannah Montana, the Disney channel some some nice jailbait, LOL!! Alright, I've never seen an episode but my friend watches it and his Tivo is filled with it. He works production (maybe post) so I guess he has an excuse.