what do you watch on tv but too embarrassed to admit?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
My gf watches "Flip Your House" or some show like that all the time and I kinda gotta addicted to it to. I won't seek it out though but if she's watching it then I will too.

And how could I forget Hannah Montana, the Disney channel some some nice jailbait, LOL!! Alright, I've never seen an episode but my friend watches it and his Tivo is filled with it. He works production (maybe post) so I guess he has an excuse.
Recently saw a pic of her (wanted to see what the hype was about) She isnt attractive at all IMO.....

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
I watch america's next top model, and own almost the whole FRIENDS series. Not embarrassed by Friends but a little about America's Next Top Model only because I watch it and complain the whole show about how stupid they are!

Chad watches FRIENDS!!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I watch america's next top model, and own almost the whole FRIENDS series. Not embarrassed by Friends but a little about America's Next Top Model only because I watch it and complain the whole show about how stupid they are!

Chad watches FRIENDS!!!!
I hold 5 cards in my hands, and there are 6 girls 1 must be eliminated.... :toofunny:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I also watch Bizzare Foods and No Reservations on Travel Channel :D

MB

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i don't generally watch tv, as i don't have any channels to tune into at home. but the other night i was at my lady friend's house and there was a movie on lifetime, yes, lifetime.

it was a movie about a man who, for no reason, took the life of a high school girl one night. obviously, her parents were upset. he was caught and went to prison to be executed. now, the twist comes, he asks the parents to look after HIS daughter when he is gone, as his mother/her grandmother will die soon.

the killer thought it would help put things right, as he was remorseful/knew he had no reason to kill their little girl. the bereaved parents ended up taking that little girl and raising her as their own. the parents found forgiveness for that man as well in the end. he was dying on the table and he looked through the glass and said, "i'm sorry." the mother looked at him and said,"i forgive you."

i just liked how it had shown that the world, fundamentally, does not make sense, but we all go along every day thinking it does. and those parents realized how the man had been feeling, and they forgave him for that, and did something right instead of something wrong by being embittered. they chose to live life, remember their daughter's life/not her death, and embrace life by taking in a child who would need love. man, that was a powerful movie.

and did i mention it was on lifetime?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
i don't generally watch tv, as i don't have any channels to tune into at home. but the other night i was at my lady friend's house and there was a movie on lifetime, yes, lifetime.

it was a movie about a man who, for no reason, took the life of a high school girl one night. obviously, her parents were upset. he was caught and went to prison. now, the twist comes, he asks the parents to look after HIS daughter when he is gone, as his mother/her grandmother will die soon.

the killer thought it would help put things right, as he was remorseful/knew he had no reason to kill their little girl. the bereaved parents ended up taking that little girl and raising her as their own. the parents found forgiveness for that man as well in the end. he was dying on the table and he looked through the glass and said, "i'm sorry." the mother looked at him and said,"i forgive you."

i just liked how it had shown that the world, fundamentally, does not make sense, but we all go along every day thinking it does. and those parents realized how the man had been feeling, and they forgave him for that, and did something right instead of something wrong by being embittered. they chose to live life, remember their daughter's life/not her death, and embrace life by taking in a child who would need love. man, that was a powerful movie.

and did i mention it was on lifetime?
Lifetime is a big no no lol :drunk: What were you thinking?? Unless of course you happened to get something out of this "lady friend"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Robot Chicken
Metalocalypse
The Boondocks
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

However, most of my time is spent on Discovery, TLC, History Channel, NatGeo, and Comedy Central.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I watch One Tree Hill religiously with my wife...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
And you are embarassed why?

MB

Robot Chicken
Metalocalypse
The Boondocks
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

However, most of my time is spent on Discovery, TLC, History Channel, NatGeo, and Comedy Central.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established