The ONLY way to go to a strip club...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
...is with chicks who are bisexual..... HOLY **** I had a great time last night! :D

ManBeast

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LOL Yup that always makes for a fun night. Try oil wrestling with them next time.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
not to hijack your thread, but i had wild time myself last night. These two heffers (i mean, they aight but only after like a 10 hour kegger), were really drunk and wanted to stop by my place for some lovin'.....
But im not like that.....im a man but i aint taking some drunk girls and getting down like that......i swear though, i was debating ;) Took lots of will (or stupidity :D ) to do what i did......phew...
Sage

spike1205

Awards
my girlfriend and i went to sthe strip club and she ended up making out with thestripper who gave her a lap dance and then she danced on stage and geave me the money--shes a keeper

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!, she gave you the money?

I dated a stripper last summer. It was the sheeit!! HOT SEX every night. She always knew how to mix things up so it wouldn't get boring. Although, last summer was the 21 yrs. old B-day, so I was drunk most of the time and I can't remember much, LOL.

We broke up cause I she soon thereafter got hooked on heroin, was broke, and lost her house. So, I thought it was time to call it quits. :)

Last I heard, she was in rehab, and engaged to a smack dealer. Yeah, I'm sure she'll quit cold turkey. :rolleyes:

It was some fun times though, some fun times.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!, she gave you the money?

I dated a stripper last summer. It was the sheeit!! HOT SEX every night. She always knew how to mix things up so it wouldn't get boring. Although, last summer was the 21 yrs. old B-day, so I was drunk most of the time and I can't remember much, LOL.

We broke up cause I she soon thereafter got hooked on heroin, was broke, and lost her house. So, I thought it was time to call it quits. :)

Last I heard, she was in rehab, and engaged to a smack dealer. Yeah, I'm sure she'll quit cold turkey. :rolleyes:

It was some fun times though, some fun times.
I've dated a couple strippers and have leaned they are good for one thing and one thing only. Most strippers are all fucked up and will lead you down a path of disappointment.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Strippers are fun for sex and all but they ain't marriage material. I guess they're cool though if you don't wanna get married any time soon like me.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
the trick to going to a strip clubsis to wear a pair of umbros with nothing underneath....

h19

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, I remember this one time me and some dudes went to a local club where the girls are always doin tricks and stuff. Like they'll do weird $hit like flips,etc. to get you to give them money.

That night, there was this one dude sitting caddy-corner across from us and the girl went over and wrapped her legs around his neck and she started to pump his head towards and away form her ho-ho. Kinda hard to explain, but she was doing it so hard, that he chipped his tooth on her ankle, both were bleeding, it was hysterical.

Then, this one time my bro had his batchelor party at a club and there was like 3 or so girls; one held him down and the other two kept whipping him and beating him up--no $hit. It wasn't the good kind of a$$ whoopin either, they were dropin' blows. The bad thing is that he couldn't do anything cuz their was about 3- 350lb. bouncers there that wouldn't let him. It was funny at first, but as it continued, we couldn't watch anymore as we felt bad for the dude, LOL