It's about DAMN time

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the first time since I broke-up with the ex last April, I am finally hitting the dating scene again. Best part is that I am really into this chick and she is really into me as well. FYI, this is the one that said that I was, "kinda violent." Guess I'm not too bad...:twisted:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope it goes really well for you! And its the weekend so you two can go out and have some fun!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this the 19 year old? tell us about her...
Where do I start...

Well, she is freaking amazing in every sense. Smart, sexy, sweet, and we have so much in common. I seriously have not been this smitten before and it feels kinda weird. She used to be a client of mine (which is kinda messed up because I know her BF%, girth measurements, etc.) and that's how we met. Unlike the other girls I have dated, she is not close-minded to different perspectives and/or philosophies. She may only be 19, but she is mature beyond her years and can actually hold a intelligent conversation. We have such a chemistry together, which is the most important thing to me, but there is also a huge attraction between us.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear that, man, I hope she is the one for ya. :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
For the first time since I broke-up with the ex last April, I am finally hitting the dating scene again. Best part is that I am really into this chick and she is really into me as well. FYI, this is the one that said that I was, "kinda violent." Guess I'm not too bad...:twisted:
Congratulations man. Girls loving feeling protected so "kinda violent" is primo! Has she been to your fights or does she just know your a fighter?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations man. Girls loving feeling protected so "kinda violent" is primo! Has she been to your fights or does she just know your a fighter?
She just knows that I'm a fighter (for the time being at least). I would probably really hurt some if they f*cked with her...I'm protective like that.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do I start...

Well, she is freaking amazing in every sense. Smart, sexy, sweet, and we have so much in common. I seriously have not been this smitten before and it feels kinda weird. She used to be a client of mine (which is kinda messed up because I know her BF%, girth measurements, etc.) and that's how we met. Unlike the other girls I have dated, she is not close-minded to different perspectives and/or philosophies. She may only be 19, but she is mature beyond her years and can actually hold a intelligent conversation. We have such a chemistry together, which is the most important thing to me, but there is also a huge attraction between us.
Hace calor :thumbsup:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Where do I start...

19? Damn man, you're a messed up dude for going after such a young chick. Completely kidding, but you said your friends were giving you sh*t, which is completely retarded. If you're a tard at 19, you'll be a tard at 25 or 40. Pics please.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
She just knows that I'm a fighter (for the time being at least). I would probably really hurt some if they f*cked with her...I'm protective like that.
Awesome. Yea thats one of the best feelings in the world, meeting someone you know you would defend with insane measures.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
19? Damn man, you're a messed up dude for going after such a young chick. Completely kidding, but you said your friends were giving you sh*t, which is completely retarded. If you're a tard at 19, you'll be a tard at 25 or 40. Pics please.
Yeah, it's mainly coming from my BFF, but she's just a ball-buster. I'll scrounge up some pics in a few days for all of you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck dude!

(Wish I had something similar to post - but alas the only interested party in me is Sinner.)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it's mainly coming from my BFF, but she's just a ball-buster. I'll scrounge up some pics in a few days for all of you.
thats cuz your BFF wants you....seriously probably the case. Shes jealous.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I like donkadonk shots, sans panties:twisted: PP could be right about the BFF.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I like donkadonk shots, sans panties:twisted: PP could be right about the BFF.
Yeah, that whole relationship is insanely complicated. I love her to death, but I don't think I could ever have a relationship with her.

P.S. Those shots are mine and mine alone...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Rodj. Just keep that temper in check if you really like her. A good girl is way better than a fight any day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats man sounds good hope all goes well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats Rodj. Just keep that temper in check if you really like her. A good girl is way better than a fight any day.
So true, bro. It is very rare that you meet someone that inspires you to do better and I have found that. I am NOT going o f*ck this opportuntiy up, again.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
So true, bro. It is very rare that you meet someone that inspires you to do better and I have found that. I am NOT going o f*ck this opportuntiy up, again.
Yeah, just pvssy out at all costs. I could walk by and grab her a$s and you wouldn't be able to do sh*t, or you're an a$shole.:toofunny:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, just pvssy out at all costs. I could walk by and grab her a$s and you wouldn't be able to do sh*t, or you're an a$shole.:toofunny:
If that's the case, then I'm throwing down. I have her honor to protect.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro! A feeling like that is truly amazing! I definately agree with your bestfriend possibly being jealous!

Like pretty ricky says.. "age aint nuttin but a number girrrrlll" :lol:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case, then I'm throwing down. I have her honor to protect.
If I were to actually do some sh*t like that, I would just set my head on the ground and let you get a few place kicks on my face. Amazing that adults actually do that sh*t. That's great though, obviously you like her a lot. I actually had a friend that's married have his wifes ass grabbed in a bar not too long ago. He's kind of a b*tch, but he was really pissed. He knew he would probably get his a$s kicked. I b*tched the dude nicely for him.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were to actually do some sh*t like that, I would just set my head on the ground and let you get a few place kicks on my face. Amazing that adults actually do that sh*t. That's great though, obviously you like her a lot.
Indeed. That kind of BS is the only real drawback to living in a college town. There are so many F'ing d-bags here that I would love to put in a nice RNC.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually had a friend that's married have his wifes ass grabbed in a bar not too long ago. He's kind of a b*tch, but he was really pissed. He knew he would probably get his a$s kicked. I b*tched the dude nicely for him.
I do that with all of my chick friends. I am by no means a big guy anymore, but I absolutely BS like that. Hell, one of my training partners and I cornered a guy that was harassing one of our friends just on principle. It's amazing how little respect there is in this world right now. I honestly can't recall how many times I've pulled some guy aside to tell him that he needs to quit or I'm coming after him. Who says chivalry is dead??

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I do that with all of my chick friends. I am by no means a big guy anymore, but I absolutely BS like that. Hell, one of my training partners and I cornered a guy that was harassing one of our friends just on principle. It's amazing how little respect there is in this world right now. I honestly can't recall how many times I've pulled some guy aside to tell him that he needs to quit or I'm coming after him. Who says chivalry is dead??
So true, no respect out there anymore. I love bullying bullies.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This thread ain't **** without pics.

Haha just kidding congrats!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Who says chivalry is dead??
Congrats! Was this the same girl that saw you stick up for your friend, and you were later invited to his place for drinks?

A strong man capable of great violence (such as a trained fighter) will earn a lot of extra respect when he is calm, controlled and chivalrous. Girls will feel safe and secure in your presence, and (hopefully) not fear that you'll cause any problems. That's more of a girl's fear I think - guys that look for fights or who always seem too short tempered when around guys that cross the line. (Because guys will cross a line, but there's a big difference to the girls between defending their honor and just being over protective. Protect them when in danger, but usually let them handle it when they're just annoyed - most girls can handle the annoying guys on their own and will feel better doing it if she doesn't have to worry that her bf is going to escalate it). Watching that is never a good time for them. She'll think of you as her knight in white shining armor. ;)

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Is it coincidence that Mashedpotato just started a thread about his wife cheating on him?

Is Rodja down with OPP?

-TF

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats it actually, its one thing to defend us if we TRULY need it. But to be jealous and over-protective is just scary. It is the first step to determine whether you will eventually turn violent to us.

Its the jealous over the top guys who always end up justifying why it was okay to hit us down the road.

Controlled ability and calm handling of situations inspires us to feel safe and trust our guy. And its those guys who have the ability to trust us as well!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats! Was this the same girl that saw you stick up for your friend, and you were later invited to his place for drinks?

A strong man capable of great violence (such as a trained fighter) will earn a lot of extra respect when he is calm, controlled and chivalrous. Girls will feel safe and secure in your presence, and (hopefully) not fear that you'll cause any problems. That's more of a girl's fear I think - guys that look for fights or who always seem too short tempered when around guys that cross the line. (Because guys will cross a line, but there's a big difference to the girls between defending their honor and just being over protective. Protect them when in danger, but usually let them handle it when they're just annoyed - most girls can handle the annoying guys on their own and will feel better doing it if she doesn't have to worry that her bf is going to escalate it). Watching that is never a good time for them. She'll think of you as her knight in white shining armor. ;)
Same gal, but she wasn't there. Oddly enough, some dude came and attacked one of her friends a couple days ago. Lucky for that guy, I wasn't there; some jealous ex-BF barged in the door and sucker punched the first guy he saw. That type of BS behavior has RNC written all over it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Same gal, but she wasn't there. Oddly enough, some dude came and attacked one of her friends a couple days ago. Lucky for that guy, I wasn't there; some jealous ex-BF barged in the door and sucker punched the first guy he saw. That type of BS behavior has RNC written all over it.
You've got a nice advantage of looking somewhat harmless. They don't know what they're getting themselves into.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I like how I turned your "I found a cool chick" thread into you beating people up:rofl:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it safe to assume you're going to bulk up a bit while putting MMA on the backburner?
Yep, I am gonna try to get back up to 190, but keep my BF around 8%. So, really, I'm looking to gain about 10 solid lbs of LBM. And, I'll be able to deadlift again since my lower back won't be taking a pounding everyday.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I am gonna try to get back up to 190, but keep my BF around 8%. So, really, I'm looking to gain about 10 solid lbs of LBM. And, I'll be able to deadlift again since my lower back won't be taking a pounding everyday.
Nice. I know you miss deadlifting, but will miss MMA far more. Are you planning to train any MMA at all during your hiatus?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. I know you miss deadlifting, but will miss MMA far more. Are you planning to train any MMA at all during your hiatus?
I'm gonna play it by ear, but I'll try to make it at least 2x/wk; 1 BJJ and 1 Sparring session. I'm still gonna help out with the diet and training aspects of it and will still work corners when I can.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna play it by ear, but I'll try to make it at least 2x/wk; 1 BJJ and 1 Sparring session. I'm still gonna help out with the diet and training aspects of it and will still work corners when I can.
Sounds like a good plan. I hope you compete again at some point.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan. I hope you compete again at some point.
I have a felling that I'll get the itch at some point to get back in there, but I am not making it a definitive plan. I'm sure after watching a few UFC's I'll miss the cage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin Training Forum 9
thebigt Supplements 30
Nutrition / Health 4
Supplements 10
mixedup Anabolics 4