If you have kids/been divorced/in court/on probation, PLEASE READ!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna try my hardest to get this to make as much sense as possible. I'm trying to make a very long story, very short. I guess what I can do is just give you the main points, or highlights. A lot of the people here are very generous, courtious, and knowledgable. I sometimes feel like some of you are friends, or maybe even family, because of talking together so much, giving each other advice, etc.

So, anyways, to the point of this thread;

- Summer 2006, my ex and I begin dating. I'm 19 going on 20. I'm told by my ex's best friend that she's 16 going on 17, but come to find out, she was only 15. Our parents were both very concerned about the age difference, but they eventually ended up accepting the situation. Things started with us as friends, but then progressed.

- April 2007, my ex and I find out that she's pregnant with my child. I told her that I would support her either way, no matter what she chose to do. She chose to continue with the pregnancy.

- June 2007, I begin seeing and hearing interesting messages via IM and text, and on her voicemail. I confront her since it was a male individual. She tells me that he's just a friend. I don't say "I love you" to girls that I'm friends with and I don't bash my friend's boyfriends/girlfriends, but whatever. Moving on...

- July 2007, my ex's new friend somehow finds out my information (cell phone number and screen name - I eventually find out that my ex supplied him with my information.) He insists on harrassing me, talking shiit, and making threats (Let me mention here that, he's 5'4'' and 110 lbs, and I'm 5'8'' and 205 lbs.) My ex eventually joins in by listening in on the calls and trying to say whatever she can to make me jealous, aka piss me off. I begin working 12-hour shifts at a local manufacturing plant, with full benefits and making $13/hr to start.

- August 2007, I find out that my ex and this guy (Come to find out, she met him on Myspace [go figure] and he's 16, but going on 17 at some point.) My ex calls me up late one night, crying, telling me that she had something to confess to me. She tells me that she ended up cheating on me with this kid. Her excuse was, "You weren't there. You were at work. I couldn't wait until you got home." God forbid, I'm working long hours to save up money for her, our son, and myself.

- August 2007 (Mid-August), my ex insists on making plans with me to 'work shiit out.' We agree to meet at her mother's place (her parents are seperated.) I go there and, to my surprise, she arrives with this guy. I begin to confront them. She tells me to go home and we'll talk it over later. The guy, well... he Forrest Gump's his ass like there's no tomorrow. I chased after him, beat him to the ground, but only until my ex's mother came out, screaming, biting me, pulling my hair, scratching me, etc. She threatens to call the police. Three people pry me off the guy. I leave and surrender to the police. I could've gotten charged with Trespass 1st, Stalking 4th, and Assault 3rd. For some reason, the Stalking 4th charge stuck, but everything else was dropped. I spent a night in city jail and go to court the following morning. An OFP (Order For Protection) is issued in my ex's favor, but it's only temporary (2 weeks.) I was living with my father and this whole situation was stressful on him, as he's an older guy. I get kicked out and a close friend's family takes me in for 2-3 weeks. My ex and I are officially broken up.

- September 2007, 13 nights into the 14, my ex tracks me down at a friend's house. She comes crying to me, wanting to talk things over, once again. I knew that I was gonna get caught if I went and had court the following morning. I did the stupidest thing ever and went with her. An off-duty cop must've seen us together and reported it. I surrendered to the police and got charged with Criminal Contempt 2nd. I almost got charged with Endangering The Welfare Of A Child, but that charge was dismissed a couple of months later, which I'm getting to. The following morning I go to court. I'm taken into custody and face up to 3 months in jail. The OFP is extended for 2-3 months, even though my ex and the DA had spoken on several occasions about getting it dropped. I was in custody for about an hour, then bailed out $500 cash/$1000 bond.

- November 2007, the Stalking 4th charge is dropped. The Endangering charge is dismissed. I plead guilty to Criminal Contempt 2nd and am sentenced to 3 years of probation. The 2-3 month OFP is extended until November 08, 2012! I enter probation and VIP (Violence Intervention Program), which lasts for 32 weeks.

- December 2007, I'm borderline depressed. I struggle with everything. I get shot down my several jobs due to my new criminal record and probation.

- January 2008, my son is born. I'm unable to see his birth, or even in general, due to the OFP that my ex still has against me. More employers continue to shoot me down because of my record and probation. Now that my son's here, I begin to struggle even more. All I want is to be with him.

- February 2008, so far, I've already been shot down by one or two employers. They won't say why, but I'm used to this by now. I know exactly why: criminal record and probation.

I'm trying my hardest to get back in with the US Postal Service, as I've done temporary work for them before, but I'm going for a permanent position this time. The pay and benefits are outstanding. Everyone there enjoyed working with me, so hopefully my story gives them a little more of incentive. I must have a job, so that I can have money, because I need a family lawyer and may need a criminal lawyer. I'm petitioning to have a Court Order put out against my ex, ordering her to show up to Family Court for a paternity test. My son is, without a doubt, mine. He looks exactly like me, but I can fight her for custody if he's not proven to be mine. I'm petitioning myself, so that I pay child support. It's the only right thing to do. I wanna be in my son's life, more than anything. I'm also petitioning to have a Court Order, ordering her to show up for court, so that I can get joint legal custody. But here's the thing; I tried filing these petitions a few weeks back, but the court clerk noticed my ex's birthdate and suggested that I get a lawyer before filing the petitions. She mentioned that the Family Court judge, though he's more concerned about our son being raised right, might bring up the age difference between my ex and I, and may question whether or not it's been dealt with in a criminal court. This scared the shiit out of me, of course. I've been through enough already. I'm the real victim here! So, would it be a good idea to hire a family lawyer and a criminal lawyer? I have lawyers lined up, but I just need to pay them. They're some of the best in my area. I'd just rather spend the money for a criminal attorney and have him there, just to be safe. Or, would this not be necessary? I've heard that the Family Court couldn't do anything to me because 1) he cares about the child and the child only 2) a charge was already pursued against me, but dropped and 3) I'm already serving a sentence and the judge can't infringe upon it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry if this seemed like so much to read. I'm grateful for you taking your time to read this. This wasn't easy. I constantly have to discuss this, write about it, think about it, etc. It seems to help at times.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
i feel for you bro, girls that age are not mature enough to handle a man =(, im on probation but its for fighting wish i could help you out =\

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
All of a sudden my issues seem so unimportant. Goodluck man and hang in there. A lot of guys would have done a runner. Your a young buck, dont let it ruin your life!

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Me and a few other guys on here have shared stories about criminal mistakes and the hard times as a result. You are not alone and even if it takes years, time heals things. I am in the process of having the final year of a 4 year deferred sentence cut short. I just got a letter from the judge saying that the motion will be upheld as long as the DA does not object. Similar to your situation, meaningful jobs are hard to come by and that's why I need this thing to be dropped. I have two kids and there's no telling what things would be like if I never got into trouble, but you've gotta drive on. The court needs to see you do this. You need to stay employed in anything and/or be in school. You have to show progress as much for yourself as anything else.

It took guts to share your story and I thank you for doing so as a member here did me when I shared mine. I lived with guilt for what I did for a long time and I am just now coming around to forgiving myself. Get help if you need it. I found pro-bono counseling through Catholic Social Services and I realized that tything and prayer do work. God is always there for sincere people.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was she 17 when she got pregnant? its hard to say from your timeline. From what I can tell, 17 is the legal age of consent in NY. You were over 18 at that point (possibly 21?). So if she was under 17, for her to become pregnant would require you having had sex with a minor. From what I can tell, there is a 5 year statute of limitation on statutory rape in NY. So basically from my perspective for you to avoid being able to be prosecuted and permanently for life labeled as a pedophile and sexual predator, you can't afford to bring her into a courtroom until she is 22. I'm not a lawyer mind you so I could be wrong on this. However, I'd DEFINITELY say its worth spending $150-whatever to sit down with a criminal attorney to verify what I just mentioned there in terms of the ages + timelines. the piece I am wishy washy about is that it may only count if you were over 21 and she was under 17. Given your timeline though, it appears possible that you could have been in that situation.

Definitely talk to a criminal lawyer. have the birthdates and the date of the last time you had sex with her (as close as you can tell it) handy. Then after you can be sure whether it was potentially a chargeable act at the time, you can decide when to take some action about child support/custody.

lemee know if there is anything else I can do to help

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
No she was 15 when they first had sex from what I can tell.

Honestly I REALLY feel for the OP.

BUT I think it is VERY telling when he says HE is the victim. Not sure you would see it that way if it was your 15 year old daughter having sex with a 19 year old.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Guy in NY I would STRONGLY suggest you delete this entire thread. You just admitted on an open board, which most likely your ex knows you go on, you committed MULTIPLE felonies

CROWLER

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No she was 15 when they first had sex.

BUT I think it is VERY telling when he says HE is the victim. Not sure you would see it that way if it was your 15 year old daughter having sex with a 20 or 21 year old.

CROWLER
yes, she was 15 then, but its murky from my quick searches, it may be that so long as she was 17 by the time he was 21 (possible from his timeline) that it was all legal.

If it was my daughter, well all I can say is i have one of these, with a better scope than in the picture.

but seriously well crap, I was that age too once. So I know how it feels. I honestly don't have that long, the older daughter is 11. You can't blame the boy entirely either, after all hopefullly you know where your 15 year old child is.... And hopefully your relationship with them is such that they can talk to you. damn, I don't want to think about it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude, I'm freaking out about the wrong things in life ! That sucks to hear because our legal system tends to favor women in these cases.

I hope you know you shouldn't be messing with 15 y/o girls. You seem like a good guy but I'd go apesh!t on a man if he was 19-20 and having sex with my 15 y/o daughter. Stay away from any chick under the age of 21 for the time being.

Get the best legal representation you can afford, it'll be worth it in the long run. Good luck with the employment aspect. I'm currently on the verge of being hired by the County and they pretty frown upon criminal records. I hope you get a good job, you deserve it and it's almost essential now that you have a son.

I'm proud to see that you're going to be involved in your sons life. I know too many young people who make babies but don't raise them.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i feel for you bro, girls that age are not mature enough to handle a man =(, im on probation but its for fighting wish i could help you out =\
I'm gonna reply to each reply, one by one. So, here I go...

I learned my lesson. I knew that I was biting off more than I could chew. I would say that, if I could go back, then I never would've done what I did. But now that I have a beautiful baby boy, my own flesh and blood, I can no longer say that. He wouldn't have been possible without my ex.

I'm on probation for the Criminal Contempt 2nd, for violating the OFP. But what happened was, I pound the shiit out of guy while my pregnant ex was standing about 5 feet away. That's why they put me into a VIP class, which is pretty much 'emotional management,' not anger management.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was she 17 when she got pregnant? its hard to say from your timeline. From what I can tell, 17 is the legal age of consent in NY. You were over 18 at that point (possibly 21?). So if she was under 17, for her to become pregnant would require you having had sex with a minor. From what I can tell, there is a 5 year statute of limitation on statutory rape in NY. So basically from my perspective for you to avoid being able to be prosecuted and permanently for life labeled as a pedophile and sexual predator, you can't afford to bring her into a courtroom until she is 22. I'm not a lawyer mind you so I could be wrong on this. However, I'd DEFINITELY say its worth spending $150-whatever to sit down with a criminal attorney to verify what I just mentioned there in terms of the ages + timelines. the piece I am wishy washy about is that it may only count if you were over 21 and she was under 17. Given your timeline though, it appears possible that you could have been in that situation.

Definitely talk to a criminal lawyer. have the birthdates and the date of the last time you had sex with her (as close as you can tell it) handy. Then after you can be sure whether it was potentially a chargeable act at the time, you can decide when to take some action about child support/custody.

lemee know if there is anything else I can do to help
In New York State, the legal age of consent is 17. The parents are allowed to consent to such a relationship, but the state can step in and press charges on their own behalf, which the New York State Police tried doing. I almost got charged, but because I've never been in trouble before, I'm young, I'm now a father, I have so many opportunities, and so on and so forth, that's how the DA and public defender persuaded the judge not to pursue felony rape charges. The Endangering charge got dismissed.

I was the one who decided to get both, a family attorney and a criminal attorney. The money is gonna be very well spent. I have all the information available for an attorney. Just waiting to start a halfway decent job, so that I can begin saving up and get the ball rolling. I must do this myself, or else my ex's family will try keeping my son away from me. She can drop me the OFP, which her friends have told me that she's intending on doing so, but I'm not telling her family or friends that I'm taking her to court. It'll come as a surprise, but I must do this for myself, but especially for my son. The reason I'm only going for joint custody, is because I feel our son needs both of us in his life. I never intend on taking my son away from my ex.

We did have sex while she was 15 1/2 and I was 18, going on 19, and while she was 16 and I was 19 going on 20. Couples like this are very common around here. Some people get caught, some don't.

The family attorney is charging $75 for a consultation and $700+ for court work and so on. The criminal attorney I'm choosing charges $150 for a consultation and then $800+ for court work and such. The money will be worth it. I need to be here for my son and I'm only 20, so I have plenty of time to turn my life around. I've really been trying my hardest.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No she was 15 when they first had sex from what I can tell.

BUT I think it is VERY telling when he says HE is the victim. Not sure you would see it that way if it was your 15 year old daughter having sex with a 19 year old.

CROWLER
I had my pregnant ex cheating behind my back, giving my number out to other guys so they could call me and harrass me, I got tons of voicemails of this particular guy making fake moaning noises, and telling me that he's 'tappin' that.' I put up with that shiit for 2 months. I only could take so much. My ex clearly set the whole situation up, to test me. She wanted proof that I loved her. I felt that our relationship was worth fighting for and that's why I kicked the shiit out of that guy. Why else would she tell me to meet her at her mother's before work, so I do, and then she shows up with that guy, knowing that I'll be there!? She knew I was gonna be there, but he didn't. Hell, I didn't know that she was gonna be bringing him. I was setup. I cooperated with the law, but they just kept on arresting me, accusing me, and wanting to charge me with breaking different laws. I tried pressing charges against her mother for assault. She clearly assaulted me. I break the law and get arrested, but she breaks the law and gets away with it? I don't think so. I went to the police station and tried pressing charges, but they refused to let me because they felt that I was doing it just to get back at her, not because she actually broke the law and assaulted me.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Guy in NY I would STRONGLY suggest you delete this entire thread. You just admitted on an open board, which most likely your ex knows you go on, you committed MULTIPLE felonies

CROWLER
The police and courts know all about this. I've given statements. I haven't sugarcoated or lied about anything. I've surrendered to the police several times, given statements, admitted my guilt, apologized, and the list goes on. I've cooperated very well, but I've hardly gotten much recognition for it.

My ex and I haven't talked in months. We're not allowed to. My current partner knows about me being a part of this website, but my ex doesn't. But, like I said, the police and courts know all of this anyway, so I don't really have much to be concerned about. My main concern now is my son and being here for him.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, she was 15 then, but its murky from my quick searches, it may be that so long as she was 17 by the time he was 21 (possible from his timeline) that it was all legal.

If it was my daughter, well all I can say is i have one of these, with a better scope than in the picture.

but seriously well crap, I was that age too once. So I know how it feels. I honestly don't have that long, the older daughter is 11. You can't blame the boy entirely either, after all hopefullly you know where your 15 year old child is.... And hopefully your relationship with them is such that they can talk to you. damn, I don't want to think about it.
Well, her uncle is the chief of police for our city's police department and her father is a correctional officer of 13 years. Her aunt (who's married to the chief of police) is also a caseworker for Child Protection Services. They all knew about the relationship. We've never had any trouble with it, up until now.

My ex seemed to always wanna date guys a few years older than her. We only intended on being friends, but ended up enjoying each other's company and decided to try going out. We ended up going through a lot. Her father and I got along for the most part, but we never really got to know each other all that much. Her mother and I hardly ever got along. Her mother is very physically abusive towards her. She abused my ex when she was growing up and still abuses her. Her mother is the one who was the brains behind convincing her to cheat, file for an OFP, call the police, etc. Her mother will threaten, blackmail, and bribe her. Even my ex's father approached me in a local store and told me that his ex-wife went beyond the line, and that he was gonna try helping my ex to drop the OFP. He, and the police, even told me that he wrote a statement, in which he said that he didn't want charges pressed against me. He didn't want me going to jail. He knows that I treated his daughter very well. Of course we had our problems, but all couples do.

I can understand where a lot of you are coming from. One day, someday, I may have a daughter of my own. I refuse to be a hypocrite, but I could definitely teach a lot of older guys a lot of things, from first-hand experience. This has been a very bumpy ride. Very unpleasant. My life's been hell.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow dude, I'm freaking out about the wrong things in life ! That sucks to hear because our legal system tends to favor women in these cases.

I hope you know you shouldn't be messing with 15 y/o girls. You seem like a good guy but I'd go apesh!t on a man if he was 19-20 and having sex with my 15 y/o daughter. Stay away from any chick under the age of 21 for the time being.

Get the best legal representation you can afford, it'll be worth it in the long run. Good luck with the employment aspect. I'm currently on the verge of being hired by the County and they pretty frown upon criminal records. I hope you get a good job, you deserve it and it's almost essential now that you have a son.

I'm proud to see that you're going to be involved in your sons life. I know too many young people who make babies but don't raise them.
I've definitely learned my lesson. Trust me! My current partner is 17, which is the legal age, but she also lives in Canada, where the legal age is 16. So, I'm safe. I'm just not gonna let the court know that we're dating whenever she ends up going with me for moral support. We won't hold hands or anything, just so they can't try dragging her into this due to her age. She's of legal age, but they could try implying that I like young, teenage girls or something like that. I've heard rumors about my ex wanting to get back together with me. She's 17 now, but her family and friends have put me through way too much bullshiit. I can't risk going through all of this all over again. I hardly made it through this. I wanted to be hospitalized at one point because I felt like I was a threat to myself and others. I wanted to go crazy. I really do wanna see a psychologist or somebody in the counseling field. I went through a phase when I was always drunk and high, and didn't give a shiit about what happened to me. My life was spiraling downward. This was my first serious relationship and I took this all very hard, but the fact that we have a child together, makes it even harder.

I'm trying my hardest to get a job. I won't get shiit for custody if I don't have a job. That's why I'm trying to bust my ass searching for a job, so that I can go to court and prove that I'm employed. I'll have money, benefits, paystubs, etc. I'm also gonna write on the petition that I wanna pay child support, so I wanna be court ordered. I'm coming forward. It's the right, responsible, and manly thing to do in this situation. Most men try to avoid this. All I ask for in return, is joint legal custody, which her family doesn't want me having, only out of spite. Several employers have turned me down due to the record and probation, but mostly because of the probation. I have about 29 weeks left of this VIP class and then I'm gonna attempt to get my case with probation expunged. But the two main requirements are 1) maintaining suitable employment and 2) completeing all courses that the court and probation assign you to.

I have a very experienced family attorney (a woman, but she's a hardass) and criminal attorney lined up (he got a man off manslaughter, but ask for the story if you're interested.)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is just me and I'll put it out there, just like I do to alot of other people. I worked at McDonald's from 16-19 yrs old. Yep, 3 years I worked at McDonalds earning my money. This was the only job I could get as no other places would hire me. It was a 'racial thing' because of the former place I used to live at, but I won't go into that. I've came across a lot of people who are in the position that need money, and Mcdonald's is always hiring. They also offer full-time benefits to full-time employees. Hell, they would always ask everyone to work extra overtime due to shortage in staffing. So that meant extra money.

Most people think that job is beneith their dignity, but there is nothing shameful about earning money. A lot of people there were in a similar rut in their lives earning money and having benefits.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, this is just me and I'll put it out there, just like I do to alot of other people. I worked at McDonald's from 16-19 yrs old. Yep, 3 years I worked at McDonalds earning my money. This was the only job I could get as no other places would hire me. It was a 'racial thing' because of the former place I used to live at, but I won't go into that. I've came across a lot of people who are in the position that need money, and Mcdonald's is always hiring. They also offer full-time benefits to full-time employees. Hell, they would always ask everyone to work extra overtime due to shortage in staffing. So that meant extra money.

Most people think that job is beneith their dignity, but there is nothing shameful about earning money. A lot of people there were in a similar rut in their lives earning money and having benefits.
A job is better than no job and money is money. I completely understand where you're coming from. I've always refused to work with fastfood, but I need a job, any job. I do appreciate your input.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
A job is better than no job and money is money. I completely understand where you're coming from. I've always refused to work with fastfood, but I need a job, any job. I do appreciate your input.
There are many other side jobs you can work while you maintain your main job. You can work as a security guard, salesman, retail, waiter etc. My sister makes good money as a waitress and they give her a favorable schedule since she's in college so look into that as well. This will also make you look more fit for custody.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are many other side jobs you can work while you maintain your main job. You can work as a security guard, salesman, retail, waiter etc. My sister makes good money as a waitress and they give her a favorable schedule since she's in college so look into that as well. This will also make you look more fit for custody.
I still wouldn't mind bouncing for a local nightclub, but I'm gonna have to try tweaking my probation terms with my PO. It's not like I can drink while on the job there, but I'm not supposed to be anywhere near alcohol. I'm gonna work where I'll get work, regardless of what they have to say. They even expected me to give up an opportunity to go into Corrections. They're fcuking crazy. I'll try expunging my case before I finish my course. It's worth a shot.

I really would like to take college courses, which I'm sure I'll eventually get around to. I just need to get a job. I'd like a job, which would help me pay for tuition. A lot of state and federal jobs do that. I actually just got back from speaking with my former supervisor at the postal warehouse. He'll be speaking with the postmaster in the morning, about my honest and sincerity. The postmaster has been wanting me to go back. I don't know what the hell happened with that. I did temporary work for them from Nov '06 to February '07. It was great pay. The benefits will be amazing once I make it through the probationary period. I'll be working either 6a-2p or 10p-6a. The bouncer gig would be on Fri, Sat, and Sun nights, though, so I don't think I could get the USPS to work around that. I'd most likely have to work an odd job in certain days. I'll figure something out. I need to make what money I can and a lot of it. I'm working on getting my own condo and a new car, but I also wanna save up for my son. I'm really wanting to get my life back in order.

I'm sure it'll look interesting for me to be walking into the courtroom with 2 different attorneys, but I'm not taking any chances. I need a family lawyer to deal with the custody and a criminal attorney to help me make sure that my ass stays out of jail. If I'm working a full-time, especially a federal one, then that'll be great. That'll seriously be considered. Working an extra job would be a plus. It'd show that I'm a hard working and trying my hardest to do what I can. It'll also look good if I'm taking college courses at some point. I'll do whatever it takes. I need to be with my son. I need him in my life. I'm willing to make amends with my ex and maintain a friendship, but nothing more. Hopefully she can understand and accept that. I've moved on and I'm happier than ever. I don't care who she ends up with, so long as they don't abuse her, they respect her, and they respect and accept my son. I'll never accept another man who tries being involved in my son's life, though. I guess that's just a father thing.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey man, that really blows, and it is so unfair the way guys get treated in the court of law. no matter what happens, its always the guys fault, even if the biitch slaps you over the head with a frying pan and shoots you, you go to jail for domestic abuse. Stupid court system. You should just hire someone to kick the **** out of the guy that she cheated with, kick his ass fight club style 'till he is unrecognizable, then sue him for harrasment. Now what to do with the BIITCH, hmmmm. Well, since the kid needs a mom, its hard to say, I would really want to get her back some how. Maybe have "break up sex" and RAM her so hard that it destroys her Vag and she is unable to have another baby and then everytime she goes to take a wiz it will hurt, making her think of you. Or maybe take some high dose Clomid and pull a Blow Job Betty on her.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Im truly sorry to hear this man, thats a very unfortunate and complicated situation you've ended up in.. Young girls like that are just so immature (emotionally/mentally) and Im sure that played a part in igniting this situation.. But it is very apparent that you are doing everything you can in, what I view to be, the most appropriate and sincere path of action available..

As a side note, when you said that this other guy was calling and harrassing you for a couple months, you can actually have a restraining order placed on him as long as you can show that he is continually harassing you. I had one placed on one girl's insane ex-boyfriend, he violated it, and he ended up having to go through the legal system with probation, etc. I know it's a little late now but I'm not sure if you knew that was possible..

In any case, I hope your able to gain joint custody and eventually resolve things with your ex -- I'm sure when your son is old enough to understand the situation (if you decide its appropriate to tell him down the road) he'll know how much his dad cared about being there for him.. its great to see such responsibility as its fast becoming a rarity!..
Good Luck NY

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, that really blows, and it is so unfair the way guys get treated in the court of law. no matter what happens, its always the guys fault, even if the biitch slaps you over the head with a frying pan and shoots you, you go to jail for domestic abuse. Stupid court system. You should just hire someone to kick the **** out of the guy that she cheated with, kick his ass fight club style 'till he is unrecognizable, then sue him for harrasment. Now what to do with the BIITCH, hmmmm. Well, since the kid needs a mom, its hard to say, I would really want to get her back some how. Maybe have "break up sex" and RAM her so hard that it destroys her Vag and she is unable to have another baby and then everytime she goes to take a wiz it will hurt, making her think of you. Or maybe take some high dose Clomid and pull a Blow Job Betty on her.
I know people that are in jail, on parole, and people who just wanna fight. A lot of my close friends, almost like brothers to me, have been very disappointed about this situation, as my family as well. My family tried doing what they could to help my ex feel comfortable around them and they really wanted to accept her, but she crossed the line. My family can't believe the torment that she has put me through. My friends, on the other hand, still rant about wanting to severely hurt this other guy. They don't want me getting into anymore trouble and want me to be here for my son, so they're always willing to pay him a visit and kick his ass. I've decided to let things cool down for a bit. I needed to lay low. Getting arrested 3 times in 1 week is no walk in the park. I'm a high believer in Karma and I will get justice someday. All of this will come right back around and bite everyone on the ass. Until that time comes, I need to worry about my son and I. I like the idea of break-up sex, especially how rough it could get, but I'm currently dating someone new. We're not serious and official yet, but she devotes herself entirely to me and I do the same for her. I couldn't ever do anything to hurt her, at least on purpose. I've play mind games with her before, the same games that she always used to play with me. I think she's receiving the best punishment right now: being without me. She'll see me working full-time, getting a new condo, have a new car, happy with my new girlfriend, my new girlfriend and I taking my son out to do things, etc. This will eat away at my ex's conscience and it'll drive her crazy. It'll be hard on her, but I'm glad. I've cried and hurt way too much. I'm not gonna allow for anyone or anything to screw up what I have right now. I'm the happiest that I've ever been, which will make my ex miserable. I tried giving her everything. I would usually spoil her rotten, especially with my attention. She always came before my family and friends, even my job, which will never happen again. I've learned many lessons.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im truly sorry to hear this man, thats a very unfortunate and complicated situation you've ended up in.. Young girls like that are just so immature (emotionally/mentally) and Im sure that played a part in igniting this situation.. But it is very apparent that you are doing everything you can in, what I view to be, the most appropriate and sincere path of action available..

As a side note, when you said that this other guy was calling and harrassing you for a couple months, you can actually have a restraining order placed on him as long as you can show that he is continually harassing you. I had one placed on one girl's insane ex-boyfriend, he violated it, and he ended up having to go through the legal system with probation, etc. I know it's a little late now but I'm not sure if you knew that was possible..

In any case, I hope your able to gain joint custody and eventually resolve things with your ex -- I'm sure when your son is old enough to understand the situation (if you decide its appropriate to tell him down the road) he'll know how much his dad cared about being there for him.. its great to see such responsibility as its fast becoming a rarity!..
Good Luck NY
I should've known what I was getting myself into when my ex and I had become friends, and began liking one another. I just never expected her to do such a thing to me. We were such great friends. We ended up going out. We ended up falling in love and went through a lot. We even created a life together. Fathering a child was, by far, my greatest and proudest accomplishment in life. Even way beyond graduating from a private high school. My current girlfriend is 17, but very mature. She looks like she's about 19. She looks older and acts older. I was very surprised and impressed. I'm also very lucky. She's been there for me ever since early October. We've been dating for a little over a month now. She's anxious to meet my son and help me take care of him while he's in my custody. She has accepted the situation and is sticking by my side, no matter what. She's not fond of my ex at all, but they're eventually gonna end up meeting. My girlfriend really wants to kick my ex's ass, but it wouldn't be worth it. My ex probably already wants to go after my new girlfriend, but that just wouldn't happen. My ex would end up losing. She's also the mother of my child, so I don't want her getting hurt either. I don't want anything bad to happen to either one of them.

I know that I could've gotten the guy for harrassment, but he could've reported me to the cops for violating the OFP. He knew that her and I were constantly talking on the phone and online. Even that could end up putting me into the slammer. He wanted to be with my ex so bad, so he was willing to do whatever it took to keep me as far out of the picture as humanly possible. He knew that I had it out for him and I'm sure that he knows that I still do, but it's not as bad as before. He's not much older than her, so he's technically still a boy. He's not a man at all. He's a homewrecker. Look at what he's done to me! A man doesn't do shiit like that. He's immature. All he wanted was to get into my ex's pants. As naive as she was, not to mention how much of a nymph she was, she ended up giving him exactly what he wanted. I think it's funny how he 'magically' has a condom in his pocket on the second day of them meeting and hanging out. Duh.

I ended up trying to get my ex's mother for assault, but the police turned me away. So, I doubt they would've done anything about this guy. Once this OFP between my ex and I is dropped, I'm gonna go about getting an OFP against my ex's mother and even this guy. I've heard that he's out of the picture and my ex kicked him to the curb. He supposively was purposely trying to get attached to my son and began trying to control my ex, and my ex also told him that she didn't love him and wanted to get back together with me, so he couldn't handle that. I'll be pressing charges and filing OFPs, out the ass. I'm not even kidding. Everyone else was able to play their games, so now it's time to play games my way. I've also spoken with the editor of our local newspaper. It's a widely distributed paper. He couldn't believe how badly the legal system has treated me. So much corruption and bad police work is involved. He's actually gonna help me write an article to be printed in the newspaper, but he, along with several others, has suggested that I wait until I'm off probation before having the article printed. I can't mention any names, of course, but even so, I may end up embarrassing and pissing off the wrong person, be it the city judge or the police officers whom I've encountered. That could end up causing more trouble for myself. Once I'm off probation, I'm officially a free man all over again.

I've mentioned that to my ex before actually, about someday telling my son about what happened. She expects me to lie to our son. No way in hell am I gonna do that. One day, when he's much older of course, I will explain to him why his mother and I are no longer together. He's gonna wanna know. My ex accuses me of wanting to do such a thing, only to make her look bad and to turn our son against her. It's not that at all. She was pregnant, with him (my son), and cheated on me by having sex with someone else. With my son inside the womb. It's about being honest and not hiding anything from our son. It has nothing to do with purposely trying to make her look bad. She should've thought about possible long-term consequences before doing what she did. I'm gonna prove to my son that I'm always gonna be here for him, no matter what happens between his mother and I. I'll always love her and care about her to some degree. She's the mother of my first child. That's something that nobody could ever take away from either one of us. I don't hate her, though I've said I did, and I never will. I've just lost all trust in her. I highly disike her, but will respect her, only because she's my son's mother.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All of this advice and support really does mean a lot to me. I want to thank you guys. A couple of you seem to be offering constructive criticism, but you're not going out on a limb and judging me. You're offering advice. "Tough love," I guess you could call it. I just really do appreciate this. I knew that I could trust all of you. I was kind of concerned about starting such a thread, but I'm now glad that I did. I have a lot of support. So, thank you! :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
"The best revenge is success"................that was the title of a recentish thread. Its so true. Look it up.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"The best revenge is success"................that was the title of a recentish thread. Its so true. Look it up.
After all of the bullshiit went down and I got sentenced to probation, my first step was to prove that I could stay out of trouble. To show that probation is a better option for me than jail. This Saturday, I will have been on probation for 3 months so far. I continue to stay drug and alcohol-free, though it sometimes seems to be a struggle. I miss a drink and Mr. Green once in a while, but what matters to me is being free, with my son, and living my life. Drugs, drinking, and my ex aren't worth going to jail for. My son needs me.

I plan on getting a full-time job. I may work a part-time job on the side, but I definitely do intend on enrolling in college courses, whether it's physically attending or registering online. I'm at least doing something to further my education. I'm gonna begin saving up for a life insurance plan for my son, as well as his education, specifically college. I will also begin saving up for my own condo on the lake and a new vehicle, which may end up being a 2008 Cadillac Escalade. My girlfriend will be staying with me and helping me with my son a lot, which of course, means absolutely everything to me. I know she'll be terrific with my son and I know he'll fall right in love with her. My ex has claimed that she regrets what she did. Well, when she can see how happy and successful I can be without her, she'll really be regretting it. But I won't be doing anything to make her jealous or to put her on a guilt trip. I'll be going all of this for my son, myself, my girlfriend, and my family.

I don't know if you may be able to chime in on this, but someone else may. I'm planning on bringing the following people to court, on my behalf, but I'm not sure if it would make for a solid offense/defense in the courtroom, or if it'd look as if I was up to something or just trying to kiss a lot of us. I just figured that maybe it'll help me a lot;

- My family attorney
- My criminal attorney
- My probation officer
- My facilitator from VIP
- Any counselor that I may end up seeing, of my own free will and for my own benefit
- My boss

The attorneys would work their own magic, of course. But my PO could explain to the judge that I've stayed out of trouble, pay all my fees, always show up on time to check in, obtained and maintained employment, failed no drug and alcohol screenings, etc. My facilitator from my group could explain how much I've progressed throughout the course, how I always participate a lot in discussion, how I've learned to cope with my emotions, etc. If I end up seeing any counselor, only as an escape and to have someone to talk to about absolutely anything, then they could always chime in on something. Last, but not least, my boss could explain to the judge that I'm a hard worker, and that I'm always willing to work overtime, which is very true. I even go in on my days off sometimes. He could explain the pay and the benefits to the judge, to help further explain that I'm well suited to care for my son, purchase a place to live, and so on and so forth.

Would this really help make for a good, solid offense/defense, or does it seem as if I'm kissing too much ass? I just figured this would better my chances of the judge trying to charge me with Endangering and throwing my ass in jail. But, afterall, the judge realizes that the child needs both parents. If I didn't have a job and fcuked up on probation at all, or had any run-in's with the law, then maybe the judge would feel more apt to put me behind bars, but I've been avoiding anything involving partying, violence, alcohol, drugs, etc.

Did I mention that it's election year for our local legal figures? ;) I just mention this because, from what I hear, this judge has been very generous towards a lot of fathers.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Lol yes tell him he has your vote if he keeps you out of trouble! Not sure about who to bring to court with you. It can't hurt to have support with you but i wouldn't know who or how many people to bring with you. Goodluck either way.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol yes tell him he has your vote if he keeps you out of trouble! Not sure about who to bring to court with you. It can't hurt to have support with you but i wouldn't know who or how many people to bring with you. Goodluck either way.
I think that, though he won't admit it, the fact that I'm a registered voter and a father, will probably help pursuade him a little bit. I definitely would vote for him if he ends up helping me out and keeps me out of trouble.

My family and girlfriend will definitely be there for support, and maybe a few of my close friends. I just figured my lawyers, facilitator, PO, and boss would be very legitimate sources, especially the lawyers and my PO. He'll take what they say for it's worth and more seriously than he would take what I'd say. But I am definitely gonna man up and tell him that I'm requesting to be court-ordered to pay child support. I'm putting it down as a term on my petition for court. I wanna do that and I'm thinking the judge may end up highly respecting that.

Thanks for your support. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't hurt to have a solid showing on your side

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow bro, it's amazing that you've been able to deal with all of that and are still positive. I can't even imagine the stuff you've been through. You are a great father. There are many people in the world who wouldn't fight as hard as you are to be able to raise your son.

I can't believe your girl put you through all of this sh*t. At first I was comparing it to the disaster of my first relationship, but there is not way I can fully comprehend what all you've been through. I know you want your ex to be just as big a figure in your son's lift, but I hope he likes you more. :)

It took stones to let the board in on your troubles but I'm glad there's been such a strong showing of support for you.

You were asking about who all you should bring to represent you. I say the more the merrier. Anyone who isn't biased, like a PO or the VP facilitator would be great additions to your defense.

Good luck bro, you've got friends here.

tattoopierced1

You gotta control that temper, especially for your child. I know it can be hard to do, but you HAVE to for you son. You sound like a decent guy that made a bad decision and have somewhat of a temper.. your ex knew this. Do what you can for your son, but most importantly, let petty fighting to the wayside...there is no point in it.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, most people refuse to work at fastfood resturants because America has been way too kind to them thus far. McDonald's also has tuition reimbursement.

Not to be a ****, but I am offering a solution to your problem as it stands. If something else comes along better then that's great, but McDonald's does offer benefits to full-time workers.

Everyday that you do not work, you are losing out on what you could be making in that day. (Opportunity Cost....for all you econ. buffs).

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
hey man, that really blows, and it is so unfair the way guys get treated in the court of law. no matter what happens, its always the guys fault, even if the biitch slaps you over the head with a frying pan and shoots you, you go to jail for domestic abuse. Stupid court system. You should just hire someone to kick the **** out of the guy that she cheated with, kick his ass fight club style 'till he is unrecognizable, then sue him for harrasment. Now what to do with the BIITCH, hmmmm. Well, since the kid needs a mom, its hard to say I would really want to get her back some how., Maybe have "break up sex" and RAM her so hard that it destroys her Vag and she is unable to have another baby and then everytime she goes to take a wiz it will hurt, making her think of you. Or maybe take some high dose Clomid and pull a Blow Job Betty on her.

Thank you TheMyth. This is incredible and brought a tear to my eye

evankyle

Awards
do your attorneys need to talk to each other. Have they done this.

Any job is better than no job.

No matter how angry you are you must stay out of trouble and follow the rules of your probation.

It is great that you are looking to pay child support. Is there a way that you can get visitation rights as well. The sooner you start to have interaction with your son the more your anger may go away and you will start developing a special bond with your son. Do not pick your son up at your ex's alone as you should go with another person to make sure no conflict occurs.

tattoopierced1

do your attorneys need to talk to each other. Have they done this.

Any job is better than no job.

No matter how angry you are you must stay out of trouble and follow the rules of your probation.

It is great that you are looking to pay child support. Is there a way that you can get visitation rights as well. The sooner you start to have interaction with your son the more your anger may go away and you will start developing a special bond with your son. Do not pick your son up at your ex's alone as you should go with another person to make sure no conflict occurs.
record everything. Go out and buy a small personal recorder and any interaction you have with any of them, record.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say I'm biased on this one.

But most important where you mention telling your son what has happened, I have 3 kids and am divorced. You have no right to burden your child with the sins of the mother. Your relationship failure has nothing to do with how she parents her son. Children deserve the right to love both parents without taking on your issues.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You gotta control that temper, especially for your child. I know it can be hard to do, but you HAVE to for you son. You sound like a decent guy that made a bad decision and have somewhat of a temper.. your ex knew this. Do what you can for your son, but most importantly, let petty fighting to the wayside...there is no point in it.
I agree with this! My ex took my kids from a babysitter and ran with them for almost 3 months. He would not let me talk to them or see them, all because he did not want to pay child support. My kids still have issues from this. But we get along now, the ex and I, at least for the kids sake.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say I'm biased on this one.

But most important where you mention telling your son what has happened, I have 3 kids and am divorced. You have no right to burden your child with the sins of the mother. Your relationship failure has nothing to do with how she parents her son. Children deserve the right to love both parents without taking on your issues.
So true. "Mommy and Daddy didn't get along very well" is about all the kid needs to know.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you TheMyth. This is incredible and brought a tear to my eye
thanks man. I still think its the way to go. Megadose that clomid and bust that fatal nut Blow Job Betty style. You can't be held responsible if she willingly swallows! ;)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with this! My ex took my kids from a babysitter and ran with them for almost 3 months. He would not let me talk to them or see them, all because he did not want to pay child support. My kids still have issues from this. But we get along now, the ex and I, at least for the kids sake.
Children are very curious and will ask a lot of questions. Even some we don't feel comfortable answering. I'm not talking about telling him as a toddler or a teen. Someday, when he's all grown up, he may wanna know why and how his mother and I 'didn't get along.' I'm not gonna make something up and lie to him. My ex loves to lie. She lies to everybody. I don't. I can be blunt and brutally honest. I can be critical, but I usually try being constructive about it. I'm just one of those people. I'm especially not gonna hide anything from my son. If he doesn't ask, then I won't tell. I'd never say horrible things just to have it out for my ex, though. She made a mistake. She'll regret it, if she isn't already. I've moved on. She'll just have to accept that. I'm wanting to maintain a friendship with my ex, as we've gone through so much. If not for each other, then for our son. He deserves to have both of us in his life. He deserves to be surrounded by love. He doesn't deserve to face any consequences from this situation. He did nothing wrong. I just hope that he knows and feels that his daddy wanted to be there this whole time. Babies and children are much more intelligent than we think.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. I still think its the way to go. Megadose that clomid and bust that fatal nut Blow Job Betty style. You can't be held responsible if she willingly swallows! ;)
You need to be a motivational speaker. That is by far the funniest thing I've read all week.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are we talking about a huge load or poisonous/contaminated semen now? :lol:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
record everything. Go out and buy a small personal recorder and any interaction you have with any of them, record.
I'm not sure if the law exists in just some individual states, or if it exists all throughout the country, but I do believe (I could be wrong, as laws constantly change) that recording somebody's person or voice, without them knowing it, is illegal. But, like I said, I could be wrong. Should I tell them that I'm recording them, or no? I guess I could always purchase a personal recorder, turn it on, and put it in my pocket, for whenever I go over to my ex's house to pick my son up.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HUGE load!
Are you fcuking serious!? :toofunny:

How does the Clomid manage to do that?

I can't believe that I'm actually finding your idea to be enlightening. To megadose Clomid, get my ex to deepthroat me, then gag her and make her choke on a thick load of my manjuice. :lol:

How much are we talking here? ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the recording is only an issue over the phone so far as I know. Recording in person interactions is different.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the recording is only an issue over the phone so far as I know. Recording in person interactions is different.
Hm, I didn't know that. I should get a recorder then. It'd help me out in the longrun, especially if my ex or anyone in her family insists on making any wild and crazy accusations.

Now, I'm worried about my ex leaving our son with her mother. I do believe my ex is much smarter (we've talked about it several times before) than to leave him with her mother. Her mother has a nasty past with CPS. She used to abuse my ex while she was growing up and still continues to. She abused her ex-husband, too. Oh, and let's not forget about her assaulting me. She also recently tried making accusations towards my mother at work (they both work at the hospital) and my mother almost lost her job. My ex's mother gets a kick out of all this. I already heard a rumor that she supposively said that she wasn't gonna have much to do with her grandson. Most likely because he's partly mine. I wouldn't put it past her, to hurt him just to hurt him, or to even try setting me up and calling the cops on me. I'm worried about him being abused. I'm extremely worried about this. I understand that while he's in my ex's custody, she can parent him how she wants and the same goes for me. But, what if I feel my ex's mother is a threat to him and my ex leaves him with her while she's at school or work? Am I allowed to call Social Services and for a police escort, and go pick up my son? Afterall, I have more rights to my son than his grandmother.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you know if there ever were any actual calls in to the police on her for the abuse?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you fcuking serious!? :toofunny:

How does the Clomid manage to do that?

I can't believe that I'm actually finding your idea to be enlightening. To megadose Clomid, get my ex to deepthroat me, then gag her and make her choke on a thick load of my manjuice. :lol:

How much are we talking here? ;)
Read up on clomid! Peter North style loads are for real!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you know if there ever were any actual calls in to the police on her for the abuse?
I just know about it from my ex and her father. I've also seen marks and bruises on my ex, and I've heard her mother hit her, whether it be in the next room or over the phone. But my ex will hit her back. So...