Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!

  1. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cant Find Jeans that FIT!!!!!


    I have been looking for a pair of jeans with a nice wide leg so that they dont look like nut huggers when i ware them. i`m a 34x34 but since i started bulking up my quads are too big for most jeans. i like Abercrombie a lot but now they started the whole " SLIM " fit *** boy style. now i`m out looking everywhere. i`ve even tried bigger waists like 36 and 38 to see if they would fit but they are still tight around the leg and loose around my ass.

    so does anyone know a brand of jeans that has a nice wide leg boot cut with out being those ugly ass FUBU thugs jeans???



  2. Senior Member
    Xodus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,902
    Rep Power
    1044
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  3. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    I have been looking for a pair of jeans with a nice wide leg so that they dont look like nut huggers when i ware them. i`m a 34x34 but since i started bulking up my quads are too big for most jeans. i like Abercrombie a lot but now they started the whole " SLIM " fit *** boy style. now i`m out looking everywhere. i`ve even tried bigger waists like 36 and 38 to see if they would fit but they are still tight around the leg and loose around my ass.

    so does anyone know a brand of jeans that has a nice wide leg boot cut with out being those ugly ass FUBU thugs jeans???


    I dont wear pants, so i don't think I can help.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    GAP Wide Leg jeans aren't too bad. They fit me pretty well, and I have a big butt and pretty big legs.
  5. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2162
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I usually go with Apple Bottoms. Seriously, though it's tough to find a nice pair of jeans that fit. I've built up my inner thigh so much from wide legged squats that I keep ripping my jeans there.
  6. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I was just as surprised as you're going to be about this, but ExpressMen has some jean styles that are wider in the thigh. Thats the route I go now, because I can't fit in A&F, Hollister, Aeropostle, nada
  7. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I was just as surprised as you're going to be about this, but ExpressMen has some jean styles that are wider in the thigh. Thats the route I go now, because I can't fit in A&F, Hollister, Aeropostle, nada
    Yea, Express has jeans called the M42's I believe. Those fit pretty well, but I still have to buy them big in the waist to fit over my butt.
  8. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I was just as surprised as you're going to be about this, but ExpressMen has some jean styles that are wider in the thigh. Thats the route I go now, because I can't fit in A&F, Hollister, Aeropostle, nada
    cool. ill check that out. i also hear Pac Sun sells jeans by Bullhead that come in a nice wide leg.
  9. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,385
    Rep Power
    215267
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    58.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    buckle stores have a jean called marhsall that is larger. If you don't have one near you you can go online at buckle.com and it list the thigh and bottom measurment.
  10. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1413
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You don't really need jeans, you are just bragging about your big ripped quads. Yes?
  11. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    You don't really need jeans, you are just bragging about your big ripped quads. Yes?

    yes you caught me.
    :bruce3:
  12. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I dont wear pants, so i don't think I can help.
    and thats why we love you!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. JEANS THAT ACTUALLY FIT!?!?
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:50 PM
  2. Trouble finding clothing that fits?
    By EBF Inc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:08 AM
  3. Jeans that fit?
    By l1fterp1nk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 06:49 AM
  4. Finding a shirt that fits right!
    By Jim Mills in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 02:30 AM
  5. Cant find any nolva can i use formestane?
    By stratvox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in