Celebrity Ripped Club: 8 Non-Athletes Who've Gotta Be On Steroids

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wondered if anyone else noticed how huge Dre was at the VMA's. I don't think Sheen, Bale, or Norton did any AAS, but the rest I think have dabbled.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
very interesting stuff

also the dude from van wilder and blade 3 i think

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I wondered if anyone else noticed how huge Dre was at the VMA's. I don't think Sheen, Bale, or Norton did any anabolic steroids, but the rest I think have dabbled.
Is it me or did dre actually look weird, like he stuck his head on someone elses body. I mean if he wasnt juicing, then arnie took soy protein to get that big....

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
50 cent has also packed on some serious mass in the last year or two

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established

I've never seen them both in the same place at the same time....I mean, I'm just saying...Its kind of odd.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've never seen them both in the same place at the same time....I mean, I'm just saying...Its kind of odd.
whoa! that is disturbing! ...ill never look at Fergie the same again...

can someone make a list of who is listed on the list. I cant seem to access the freakin site. list you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dr. Dre

Carrot Top

Charlie Sheen

Madonna

Christian Bale

Danny Bonaduce

Edward Norton

Sylvester Stallone

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Dre is too huge to not be on steroids. And the guy from Van Wilder and Blade 3 is Ryan Reynolds and he's not that big in either movie. And I can't remember where I saw it, but Reynolds described his diet for Blade 3 and it was similar to a lot of pre-competition diets I've seen. And it took him a couple of months to drop down that far, and Im sure it helps that he's around 9-10% bf normally.

Bigballa

Awards
Lol Danny Bonaduce

Here we have a guy with drug/alcohol and anger problems taking roids. People wonder why the guy is so nuts. :think:

Although I thought it was quite funny when he launched Jonny Fairplay over his head at that awards show :toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i highly doubt dr dre is on roids lol...hes just fat, probably trains and eats and has that thurr african genes.

Madonna? Highly doubt that one too. Shes probably a fitness health freak thats all.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
whoa! that is disturbing! ...ill never look at Fergie the same again...

can someone make a list of who is listed on the list. I cant seem to access the freakin site. list you.
I never liked Fergie, and always thought she looked like a dood...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
prld2gr8ns, tried to rep you but im all out. Thanks for posting that for me tho!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i highly doubt dr dre is on roids lol...hes just fat, probably trains and eats and has that thurr african genes.

Madonna? Highly doubt that one too. Shes probably a fitness health freak thats all.
Dre is what 40 years old, and fat? He is 6% bodyfat :fool2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never liked Fergie, and always thought she looked like a dood...
yeah i see what you mean but she has a vagina and acts a little slutty in some vids not to mention shes famous so id hit it but now, i dont think so!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established

I'd withhold that judgement until you saw the picture of him from that awards show. Dre's shoulder's doubled in width, and he has massive traps growing out of his shoulders. The dude went from small and fat to bodybuilder size.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd withhold that judgement until you saw the picture of him from that awards show. Dre's shoulder's doubled in width, and he has massive traps growing out of his shoulders. The dude went from small and fat to bodybuilder size.
serious? im gonna google that shlt

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just saw a pic. yeah buddy dr dre is tryna pull a LL cool J lol. He is trained by stan mcquay and i guess he owns a few gyms. I read he used to chill with dillet and cormier too...could be true as far as the juice goes...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
just saw a pic. yeah buddy dr dre is tryna pull a LL cool J lol. He is trained by stan mcquay and i guess he owns a few gyms. I read he used to chill with dillet and cormier too...could be true as far as the juice goes...
Welcome to earlier this morning :think:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I thought the quotes about Dre from the rappers blogs were hilarious.

I think Bale is the only real hard one to answer. I would lean towards no since he was apt to the noob gains (along with just being able to train all day with a professional) after coming of the machines diet.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
looks like people were upset that Nicolas Cage didn't make the list. i have to agree.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
"Dr. Dre made a appearance on MTV’s Video Music Awards to present the ‘Video of the Year Award.’ But Dre came out looking like The Hulk.

Dre pulled a Timbaland — chubby producer takes break and is not seen for a while and comes back like ‘Lou Ferigno on coke.’

Has anyone see Eminem recently? I guess we’ll see what he’s
been up to…"

So, if Eminem is juicing would he be the HYooooge Shady?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't think that most of you(us) here could attain a good physique with being rich and acess to perfectly cooked meals and supps and training? they could all be using juice but it is very possible to achieve what they look like naturally with their endless resources.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
You don't think that most of you(us) here could attain a good physique with being rich and acess to perfectly cooked meals and supps and training? they could all be using juice but it is very possible to achieve what they look like naturally with their endless resources.
true.
but look at the timeframe between some of those transformation photos - it's like 6 months max (some even less, like 3).
naturally it's easily attainable but over a much longer period of time (yrs).

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read he used to chill with dillet and cormier too...could be true as far as the juice goes...
I'm pretty sure Dre and Flex Wheeler used to be friends, too. I think the night Flex got in that bad car accident, he was on his way back from partying with Dre.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You don't need to be rich to attain a good physique, and if you read what we are saying in this thread, we only agree with a few on that list (Dre, Carrot Top, and Stallone);

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
In addendum

Dre boasts about smoking the chronic, so I am sure he wouldn't be shy to dabble with a lil test...

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I've been outta the rap scene for awhile. I rememberdre bein fat masterness, dood blew the hell up!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Timberland .... def on the steroids also.

Apparently he wants to be a bodybuilder and I quote him saying ""I want to be a bodybuilder, like bigger, leaner," he says during a free-weight set Sunday in Hotel ZaZa's workout room. "That freaky look, like when you can see veins popping."

He went from a wopping 331 LBS , down to 220 in 6 months. The best quote about how he got so big/lost the fat:

""I don't know how I got that big, because I never weighed myself, so I didn't really see it happening," Timbaland says. "I would just go by how clothes fit, and when I couldn't go into the big-and-tall store and buy pants anymore, I knew there was a problem."

Seriously, i dont have a problem with them taking roids, but why attribute it to "it just happened somehow and I wasnt even trying". It makes those of us who work out hard but dont take roids look like lazy A$$es, in theory, if he didnt take roids and it just happened, then if we are actually trying we should be gigantic, as would half the population.....

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't Timbaland actually compete one time not that long ago?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
50 cent- Did them after being shot for recovery and stayed on and off witht them for awhile. He was on during his last release of Amusement Park, not sure about now.

Timberland- always a chubby so no. He workout so he burns fat and gains mucsle he never had.

Nicholas Cage- doubtful. He was never crazy ripped, big or anythign just very fit, still is. He has always had a tall lean mans frame

Carrot Top- No shyt.

Busta- also doubt it, he always was small too so i highly doubt he is on.

Ed Norton- doubt it. he got that size and then stayed that size. He just worked harder for the role, his age at the time i think and to really make a stand on the scene.

I do think african americans have great genetics.
I do think that if i was a celb with enough money to buy all the best protein sources, perfect carbs, all the antioxidants, and plethora of other things we often dont regularly eat casue of money issues id be lookin like that also.
ALSO, if i had someone makin me FRESH cooked meals that may help.
Your own personal gym is nice.

I think money has ALOT to do with it. I am sure there are a few that have used but not as many as people think
Dre- yes a little test maybe.

Bale- Was that really him that freakin boney?! Thats some Holocoust lookin stuff. I still doubt he juiced, he is not hyyyuge or crazy ripped.

PS- That asain guy has a perfect physique(no homo)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Didn't Timbaland actually compete one time not that long ago?
yeah i think so. He actually admitted somewhere to roids and hgh, but I cant seem to find the article.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
50 cent- Did them after being shot for recovery and stayed on and off witht them for awhile. He was on during his last release of Amusement Park, not sure about now.

Timberland- always a chubby so no. He workout so he burns fat and gains mucsle he never had.

Nicholas Cage- doubtful. He was never crazy ripped, big or anythign just very fit, still is. He has always had a tall lean mans frame

Carrot Top- No shyt.

Busta- also doubt it, he always was small too so i highly doubt he is on.

Ed Norton- doubt it. he got that size and then stayed that size. He just worked harder for the role, his age at the time i think and to really make a stand on the scene.

I do think african americans have great genetics.
I do think that if i was a celb with enough money to buy all the best protein sources, perfect carbs, all the antioxidants, and plethora of other things we often dont regularly eat casue of money issues id be lookin like that also.
ALSO, if i had someone makin me FRESH cooked meals that may help.
Your own personal gym is nice.

I think money has ALOT to do with it. I am sure there are a few that have used but not as many as people think
Dre- yes a little test maybe.

Bale- Was that really him that freakin boney?! Thats some Holocoust lookin stuff. I still doubt he juiced, he is not hyyyuge or crazy ripped.

I think Dre was definately on. I'm not sure about this, but i remember reading an article a long time ago, how bone size can also be a marker for how much muscle you can gain. For example, dre's body is completely "un-natural" to his skull and bone length/size. I mean to go from skinny with a belly, to that in like 3 months or whatever it was....

MUST of had some assistance there.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established

yeah I saw 50 on the BET awards and he looked rediculous

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Christian Bale ? How could be have NOT been on gear ? Did you see him from The Machinist to Batman transformation ?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Christian Bale ? How could be have NOT been on gear ? Did you see him from The Machinist to Batman transformation ?
lol, i was about to make a comment and say whos this noob who stole reaperX's name (i saw the low rep points next to your name and thought - who is this noob), then I remembered we all had low rep points :fool2:hehe

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of these dudes don't impress me at all. Show me a good pair of legs on a single one of them.

One of the few celebs that has the potential for a great body I think would be Brad Pitt. He looked great in Troy, and I hate to see these celebs just give up on their hard training when they could achieve something so much better. I'm sure he was on Anavar or something, though. Even his legs looked pretty decent.

And I don't think that Christian Bale was on gear at all. Adding 20 lbs to a frame that was that skinny will make you look huge, not to mention your body is just begging to put on muscle at that point.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read the Timberland quotes different. It seems he was saying he didn't know how he got so fat. And six months is a lot of time to build beach muscle when you have everything you need with no distractions to do it.

You guys are acting like the media by giving way too much credit to steroids and going out on witch hunts to prove people are on steroids simply by picture shots and time frames. You take people who have been over/under weight most of their life and hit it 100% with dedication AND someone there showing you the right way of doing it and you could quite possibly tap into some genetic potential.

Many of us here still have to trial and error our way around a lot of our lifestyle because we still run regular lives and don't have unlimited food budgets and time to do it all. Remove all that and have someone there by your side showing you how to do everything day in and day out and you could do a **** ton of improvement in 6 months. I guarentee it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I read the Timberland quotes different. It seems he was saying he didn't know how he got so fat. And six months is a lot of time to build beach muscle when you have everything you need with no distractions to do it.

You guys are acting like the media by giving way too much credit to steroids and going out on witch hunts to prove people are on steroids simply by picture shots and time frames. You take people who have been over/under weight most of their life and hit it 100% with dedication AND someone there showing you the right way of doing it and you could quite possibly tap into some genetic potential.

Many of us here still have to trial and error our way around a lot of our lifestyle because we still run regular lives and don't have unlimited food budgets and time to do it all. Remove all that and have someone there by your side showing you how to do everything day in and day out and you could do a **** ton of improvement in 6 months. I guarentee it.
Yeah that quote was about getting fat...And yeah Timberland doesn't have any distractions :fool2:
"Timbaland has helped to create some of the most successful songs in modern pop music and urban music, including singles for Missy Elliott, Aaliyah, Björk, Brandy, Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Lil' Kim, Utada Hikaru, Ludacris, 50 Cent, The Game, Nelly Furtado, Ginuwine, OneRepublic, Dima Bilan and The Pussycat Dolls.

Plagiarism controversy - In early 2007, there was controversy surrounding Timbaland because of allegations of plagiarism that surfaced concerning his work on the Nelly Furtado track "Do It". He is alleged to have plagiarized several elements (both motifs and samples) in the song without giving credit or compensation.

In 2007 a rivalry flared up between Timbaland and record producer Scott Storch. The tension initially started on the single "Give It to Me", when Timbaland anonymously called out Storch, rapping, "I'm a real producer and you just the piano man". He went on to rap that "I get a half a mill fo' my beats, you get a couple grand". Timbaland confirmed that he was talking about Storch in an interview with MTV personality Sway Calloway. He said that he would go after the trash talkers on his new album Timbaland Presents Shock Value."

And this is just a casual around the water cooler talk. Like we give a sh1t if anybody is pinning...

And there is no reason why people with 'regular lives' can't achieve a great physique. You can blame trial and error, but that is just an excuse.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spouse, kids, shift work, commuting,debt, etc etc. To me that is a regular life for a lot of people and stress alone and hinder a lot of your gains. Add in trying to buy food that you need to eat while trying to also put food on the table for the rest of the family and you can slow gains down even more. Add in an erratic gym attendance because the 40-60 hour work week plus added travel time wears you down.

Timberland has lawyers to fight the good fight. He isn't staying up all night writing his appeal. Everyone has stress, even those rich cats but two different worlds when we're talking about this part of life and how money can affect it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this is just a casual around the water cooler talk. Like we give a sh1t if anybody is pinning...
I'd venture to say 99% of the news is casual water cooler ****. I don't care about paris Hilton, Brittney or Trump but I get to hear about it every day.

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
You know what actor has big legs? Brandon Routh. Seriously, look at the size of his legs in Superman