Celebrity Ripped Club: 8 Non-Athletes Who've Gotta Be On Steroids

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
all i know is....

1. most celebs have no problem using every other type of illegal drug.

2. their careers depend on appearance.

leads me to believe that most have probably tried some type of chemical enhancement at some point.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all i know is....

1. most celebs have no problem using every other type of illegal drug.

2. their careers depend on appearance.

leads me to believe that most have probably tried some type of chemical enhancement at some point.
Similar to athletes. If your career is based upon being in top condition, whether that is aesthetics or performance, then I really doubt any of us would say that we wouldn't do a cycle or 5.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Similar to athletes. If your career is based upon being in top condition, whether that is aesthetics or performance, then I really doubt any of us would say that we wouldn't do a cycle or 5.
its a complicated subject, i mean on the one hand the media, career, and not to mention the fans, require that they look good all the time and in order to achieve this some have to juice, yet on the other hand steroids has this huge evil stigma and they cant possibly let on that they have taken it as it would potentially ruin their career.

Its a stressfull balancing act especially with sports players and movie stars. They have to look good and be the best all the time, or they will loose their fans and publicity.

donk

Awards
Danny Bonaduce openly admits on the Adam Corralla talk show that he juiced. He also goes on to say he thinks all males should do a cycle or 2 when they get older cause if done properly the benefits outweigh the negatives. He hates the medias stand point and how they are retarded.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Danny Bonaduce openly admits on the Adam Corralla talk show that he juiced. He also goes on to say he thinks all males should do a cycle or 2 when they get older cause if done properly the benefits outweigh the negatives. He hates the medias stand point and how they are retarded.
Bonaduce fails to address that his own life is worthless as well.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its irrelevant if they did take steroids. we take steroids. or atleast i do and gixxer does. i could give a **** less if they want to juice. good. i am glad. money solves everything. especially when meats and good produce are expensive. they can easily attain it. they sleep 12 hours a night, wake up, roll out of bed to their training partner, juice, workout, eat and then repeat. day after day. it aint that hard.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. I just doubt people like carrot top have the focus to dial in their diet, cardio and training so acurately that their physiques look BETTER than someone who juices.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. I just doubt people like carrot top have the focus to dial in their diet, cardio and training so acurately that their physiques look BETTER than someone who juices.
MOST LIKELY I would say No. A big fat resounding no. Those who do not posess riches have intelligence to fend for themselves. Those who posess the riches have the intelligent also fend for them. Personal Trainers, Dieticians and the like all work together for them I am sure.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bale lost weight for the machinest to look like that. He has a good build in american psycho. He is somewhat smaller than batman but much harder. I would say he wouldn't need steroids but he looks puffy in the batman picks. Actually reminds me of the anadrol look. The pic with dres arm out of the car is not impressive and no way in hell 6% bf. He does look pretty good at the vma's but he wouldn't need juice to look like that. I'm surprised nobody mentioned will smith. Dude was probably had a better build than anybody mentioned.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe they didnt pick will smith because he has always had that build.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What about whe Will Smith got huge for Ali ? All natural ?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hes black and he really wasn't that "huge"
smith was big in one of the badboys i thought

and possible another movie, and he gets smaller fast too which makes sense if you stop eating right and stop working out etc

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
IMHO:
* You don't need to be big/ripped to have taken the juice. Look around the board! 95% of the board members are smaller than Dre, Carrot, Bale, etc. I'd give maybe 30-40% of the board members Edward Norton's size. Many of those people are taking various forms of anabolic steroids.
* The celebs have the time, the money, and the motivation (the "role", the "look", etc), so why wouldn't they? Just because they don't look like professional BBers or WWE wrestlers doesn't mean they don't juice. I'd guess a large number of the people in that list did/do take various pharmaceuticals (including AAS) because they CAN.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
IMHO:
* You don't need to be big/ripped to have taken the juice. Look around the board! 95% of the board members are smaller than Dre, Carrot, Bale, etc. I'd give maybe 30-40% of the board members Edward Norton's size. Many of those people are taking various forms of anabolic steroids.
* The celebs have the time, the money, and the motivation (the "role", the "look", etc), so why wouldn't they? Just because they don't look like professional BBers or WWE wrestlers doesn't mean they don't juice. I'd guess a large number of the people in that list did/do take various pharmaceuticals (including anabolic steroids) because they CAN.
Agreed. I don't think members on this board give themselves enough credit for having the discipline day in and day out EVERYDAY to achieve there goals. That is not a normal work ethic to have, and odd's are a very small percentage of these entertainers do either. And we know that it takes WAY longer even with a perfect diet and training to look that way. Do you think Dre has a perfect diet? **** no. It's probably horrible.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
We 'normies' like to speculate what really goes on in a celeb's regiment. not all those celebs have really good genetics....I can't say that Norton or Carrot Top have 'ronnie coleman' genetics. Let's be real here: These celebs aren't 18 yr olds either so the whole 'working out 15 hrs a day' to achieve this body doesn't quite fit the bill either.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah they don't, that is the point. They have someone to do everything for them, except maybe wipe there ass.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We 'normies' like to speculate what really goes on in a celeb's regiment. not all those celebs have really good genetics....I can't say that Norton or Carrot Top have 'ronnie coleman' genetics. Let's be real here: These celebs aren't 18 yr olds either so the whole 'working out 15 hrs a day' to achieve this body doesn't quite fit the bill either.

Ronnie Coleman, hahahah funny, genetics!!!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Maybe its all the damn steroids he uses. Its not genetics. I give him till he is 60 years old if hes lucky.

Ronnie Coleman reminds me of this big s h i t I took the other day!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they don't, that is the point. They have someone to do everything for them, except maybe wipe there ass.
I don't think anyone has that much money with the exception of a saudi prince or bill gates.

And honestly, your way over glorifying them. If they don't do anything, then how do they burn calories to lose bodyfat? They don't learn anything either from not doing anything on there on. Face it, these celebs party alot. There is no way that partying lifestyle is going to mesh well with a bodybuilding lifestyle no matter how good the genetics. They need some help, and they use AAS, period. I don't get why you can't admit it? It's so obvious to me. Look at the vascularity of carrot top. When I see that, I think EQ, or var.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anyone has that much money with the exception of a saudi prince or bill gates.

And honestly, your way over glorifying them. If they don't do anything, then how do they burn calories to lose bodyfat? They don't learn anything either from not doing anything on there on. Face it, these celebs party alot. There is no way that partying lifestyle is going to mesh well with a bodybuilding lifestyle no matter how good the genetics. They need some help, and they use anabolic steroids, period. I don't get why you can't admit it? It's so obvious to me. Look at the vascularity of carrot top. When I see that, I think EQ, or var.

I agree on some of them. I think the Carrot Boy does, and also Madona. I also think they have a lot of paid help that tells them exactly how to eat, what to eat, and cook it for them and spoon feed them if they want. Also they probally have a health club size gym in their house...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I agree on some of them. I think the Carrot Boy does, and also Madona. I also think they have a lot of paid help that tells them exactly how to eat, what to eat, and cook it for them and spoon feed them if they want. Also they probally have a health club size gym in their house...
Yeah, but how is their help any better than our knowledge? Anabolicminds.com probably provides 10x better knowledge and help than these "guru" trainers. Please tell me who they are, that possess more knowledge than the cool people on these boards who all have been there and done that. They know what works and what doesn't, and half of us are guinea pigs testing cutting edge supplements. We don't just follow diet, and use, for the most part we take every single advantage we possibly can.

Also, what is the difference between their home gyms, and ours? I bet my YMCA is bigger and nice than their home gym with better equipment. Additionally, alot of us have home gyms that work just fine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but how is their help any better than our knowledge? Anabolicminds.com probably provides 10x better knowledge and help than these "guru" trainers. Please tell me who they are, that possess more knowledge than the cool people on these boards who all have been there and done that. They know what works and what doesn't, and half of us are guinea pigs testing cutting edge supplements. We don't just follow diet, and use, for the most part we take every single advantage we possibly can.

Also, what is the difference between their home gyms, and ours? I bet my YMCA is bigger and nice than their home gym with better equipment. Additionally, alot of us have home gyms that work just fine.

I don't get my knowledge from anabolicminds.com. Sure, maybe a tiny little bit, but that is learning about supplements. Diet and exercise, I learn about that from reading books. I'm not gonna depend on information from an internet message board - for anything. You have to take everything read on the internet with a grain of salt.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I don't get my knowledge from anabolicminds.com. Sure, maybe a tiny little bit, but that is learning about supplements. Diet and exercise, I learn about that from reading books. I'm not gonna depend on information from an internet message board - for anything. You have to take everything read on the internet with a grain of salt.
What's the difference between the internet and a book?

Answer: One format is electronic, and the other is paper.

I don't understand that arguement either. Someone in real life could tell you something just the same as someone on a message board. What makes it different?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's the difference between the internet and a book?

Answer: One format is electronic, and the other is paper.

I don't understand that arguement either. Someone in real life could tell you something just the same as someone on a message board. What makes it different?
he's saying that he'd rather trust an author who went under the scrutiny to write such a book and have it published than that of electronic images and words of a person over the internet, whom has no credit in his book.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
hes black and he really wasn't that "huge"
:lol: Am I the only one that caught this? I was actually talking to some of my buddies about this yesterday. At the risk of sounding stereotypical I really do think black people have a predisposition to being muscular, more so than other races. And you can't tell me genetics do not play a role in how strong or how muscular a person can become (T-Bone). Discuss.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:lol: Am I the only one that caught this? I was actually talking to some of my buddies about this yesterday. At the risk of sounding stereotypical I really do think black people have a predisposition to being muscular, more so than other races. And you can't tell me genetics do not play a role in how strong or how muscular a person can become (T-Bone). Discuss.
Agreed. Genetics are a very large part. I have a small chest, fairly strong. My father also and grandfather. I have good size legs but rarley work them but are stonrg. Example. I hurt my knee, dint lift legs besides calf raises and hamstring curls for awhile, maybe 3-4 weeks. Walked in a could still rep my 225 for 5,5,4. Weird but its great.

I def think african americans have better genetics in some cases.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Genetics are a very large part. I have a small chest, fairly strong. My father also and grandfather. I have good size legs but rarley work them but are stonrg. Example. I hurt my knee, dint lift legs besides calf raises and hamstring curls for awhile, maybe 3-4 weeks. Walked in a could still rep my 225 for 5,5,4. Weird but its great.

wait a second. your a choc o latte?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
wait a second. your a choc o latte?
no. I was just giving an idea of my genitics. Then just said i do see how culturaly frames tend to be a bit different. Like some middle eastern men seem to have large wide chests.

I try so hard to fill my chest out but it just wont. I have done all kinds of things, so far 5 sets of mid-low rep cable crosses with a drop set is all that works well.
Anywho....back to the thread.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
middle eastern men seem to have barrel-like fat chests than actual pectoral muscle.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what Ive seen too. Not that I look at dudes chests and take notes or anything. That's Nycste's job.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this thread is ridiculous. everyone is speculating and accusing....I dont really care anymore who juices. I dont want them to care if i juice so wtf? madonna juices? suuuuure.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think T.V. also make you look larger than your really are. I was on Good Morning America a couple years ago, I was only 215 at the time and 2 weeks prior to being on my calories droppped real low hardly any carbs. I was flat on the show, and I didn't even eat the day of the show. But when I watched the video, I thought I look huge, even my wife said I never knew you were that big. Guess you would have to see them in person.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You mis-understood. I meant its not genetics that turned Ronnie Coleman into a freakish monster, its tons of steroids. I believe genetics to be a big part of it, for "normal people", but these pros left genetics behind when the decided to take enough steroids to kill a horse.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe genetics to be a big part of it, for "normal people", but these pros left genetics behind when the decided to take enough steroids to kill a horse.
okay so why arent they dead? arent horses larger and would handle a high dose more than a man would?:think:

:stick: jk

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I disgree. Drugs did not account for ronnie coleman's symmetry. Don't undercredit genetics. Drugs can only do so much, but genetics still trumps mega amounts of drugs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disgree. Drugs did not account for ronnie coleman's symmetry. Don't undercredit genetics. Drugs can only do so much, but genetics still trumps mega amounts of drugs.

Come on now, don't be so naive. He has no symmetry. I don't really care though, really not a fan of bodybuilding, will never go to a show, nor do I want to.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Come on now, don't be so naive. He has no symmetry. I don't really care though, really not a fan of bodybuilding, will never go to a show, nor do I want to.
I'm not disputing the assistance of drugs to their 'mega large sizes' that is very evident, but if you took someone less genetically inclined and gave them 10g of test each week, plus whatever else they take, they would not look as good as the pros do....maybe equally as big, but still not as good due to genetics.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
High percentage seem to be lean/muscular. That's for sure.

But, big limitation here: its not all black people that are like that, its those from west african descent only. Kinda like the huge white guys usually are of eastern european descent; and they pretty much dominate strong-man events/wrestling.

Try getting a bodybuilder out of an ethiopian :lol:

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, Ronnie Coleman had 20" arms before he started lifting competitively and juicing. Genetics play a huge roll, the guy was a monster even before the juice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone, Ronnie Coleman had 20" arms before he started lifting competitively and juicing. Genetics play a huge roll, the guy was a monster even before the juice.
definately.

tbone hates juicers and hates bodybuilders. ;)

MassBuilda123

Awards
Don't hate the juice.. just take the juice.. you'll be grateful later! Don't hate the food.. eat the food.. you're gains will prove that hard work pays off. Steroids are not the easy way out.. they're just another realm and once you grow up to be a ****ing man.. you play the game and you bust your ass off inside and outside the gym.. forget about everyone and everything else.. do what's most important to you! Follow your dreams.. get huge or die trying!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't hate the juice.. just take the juice.. you'll be grateful later! Don't hate the food.. eat the food.. you're gains will prove that hard work pays off. Steroids are not the easy way out.. they're just another realm and once you grow up to be a ****ing man.. you play the game and you bust your ass off inside and outside the gym.. forget about everyone and everything else.. do what's most important to you! Follow your dreams.. get huge or die trying!
I just became much less intelligent by reading that.

dpfisher

Yes, it's been show in studies that black men have more natural testosterone, and the average black man has 10 lbs more muscle than the average white man. So you're not being racist.

Now this is being racist about it:
I was actually giving this annoying black guy a hard time about this recently when he kept taking his shirt off at the bar to show his "ripped" physique which was about 130-140lbs at 5'9" and then was threatening some of my friends. I think I might have really got to him but he was such a **** I couldn't help it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the quotes about Dre from the rappers blogs were hilarious.

I think Bale is the only real hard one to answer. I would lean towards no since he was apt to the noob gains (along with just being able to train all day with a professional) after coming of the machines diet.
He was freakin big in American Psycho which came out before the machinist. He just gained his weight back.