Poll: Is it cool to fcuk goats or act as if you do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Is Talking About Having Sex with Goats Funny and/or Cool?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Basically to me its just really, really corny. It was corny once 4 or 6 months ago, and its been thrown around in countless threads in every section of the board ever since. Its not just your guys' logs, its in threads started in the supp section by newbs (or lesser known AM guys). You get a guy asking for help or trying to discuss something half serious, and all of a sudden there's 20 posts in a row by 8 different guys talking about banging sheep...

I honestly don't get it at all. Is it really funny??? I have a pretty sick sense of humor, as well as a very open mind. Me and Chad are best friends in real life. He'll be the first to tell you. You should hear some of the conversations we have when one or both of us gets on a roll...

But seriously, this sh1t is just plain retarded. And take it for what its worth. I'm not trying to talk sh1t or offend anybody. I like all of you guys. But come on....talking about fcuking goats all day everyday for months and months with no end in sight...
    I completely understand what you're saying SS, and i agree with you for the most part. However, there are equally as many people with seriously inflated ego's and a very apparent lack of a sense of humor on this site in addition to the people with just bad jokes imo.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just saw this thread I posted in another about all the farm animal lovin on AM,it was funny the first 6-7 thousand times not so much anymore. Just say no to man/goat love.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

Hmmm. Let's see a forum which is predominantly male, posing in thongs, talking about how their sh1t is bananas...If that isn't ghey, I don't know what is???
    Seriously, if you don't think something is funny, don't read it. It really is not that hard. I mean if you are starting a thread because you are offended by a lil goat humor, I say open up that closet door and come on out. You are obviously having an internal battle and trying to convince yourself, you are not gh3y.
    Don’t take away ‘interspecies erotica’, if you do BIN LADEN WON!

For those who are not uptight and confident with their sexuality, and since 'goat love' is not teh funny; how about a lil sheep action?

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.12%

we have a video of two iraqis males having sex with a donkey.... we caught it on our raid cam. its been edited to the song by the bloodhound gang "you and me baby aint nothing but mammals"
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    we have a video of two iraqis males having sex with a donkey.... we caught it on our raid cam. its been edited to the song by the bloodhound gang "you and me baby aint nothing but mammals"
    Sounds like those guys know how to party and support the US' presence in Iraq
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.68%

And for those who just don't get it. Maybe NP can get some bulk Midol????

7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Hmmm. Let's see a forum which is predominantly male, posing in thongs, talking about how their sh1t is bananas...If that isn't ghey, I don't know what is???
    Seriously, if you don't think something is funny, don't read it. It really is not that hard. I mean if you are starting a thread because you are offended by a lil goat humor, I say open up that closet door and come on out. You are obviously having an internal battle and trying to convince yourself, you are not gh3y.
    Don’t take away ‘interspecies erotica’, if you do BIN LADEN WON!

For those who are not uptight and confident with their sexuality, and since 'goat love' is not teh funny; how about a lil sheep action?

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 10:20 PM
  2. Replies: 265
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 03:23 PM
  4. female teachers who have sex with their students
    By mildsauce in forum General Chat
    Replies: 126