Share a story about anything you want - AnabolicMinds.com

Share a story about anything you want

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Share a story about anything you want

Well, I'm bored and I need a summer job just to stay amused. Anyways, this week I helped 8 college students who want to be aspiring teachers and coaches like me, boy they don't what awaits them LOL. I did this as a favor to my college professor because he did a lot for me. I was asked to be a model teacher at an elementary school. I agreed even though I've only worked with high schoolers in my 4 years of teaching.

My group of 1st graders was doing good and I was just chopping it up with the college students since everything seemed under control. Suddenly, 2 students start kissing and they were boys ! Everyone gives me a stare that screamed " Do something ! " I stopped the class and walked over to the 2 boys and I was smiling and looking friendly so they wouldn't panic. I said with a grin " Hey there kids, I don't know if you know this but boys aren't supposed to kiss other boys " One of the boys, obviously gay answers with a gay little boy lisp " But he's my friend ? "

I thought I screwed up 2 seconds after I realized I said boys don't kiss boys. Lucky for me the college kids were cool about it and laughed it off and the kids probably forgot because they have a short attention span.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

damn, kids turning gay at a young age and you shuting them down!

ok, this is a story that ive never told... its more like the worst day of my life story
    i was 16 and driving my step dads jaguar for the first time ever to the usual places where i would skate board at. well while i was skating in this one parking lot i had to make a rush to the bathroom for some squirts. after a photo finish on the toilet i reached for the toilet papper... leaning over i suddenly heard a splash with a jingle to it. i instantly realzed the car keys to the jag werent in my swearshirt pocket anymore. after saying oh #### several times i calmed down and reached for the tp again... no tp! after trying unsucessfuly to reach under the stall next to me for some tp i decided to try very carefuly get up and walk to the stall next to me and then return to my stall. i got up and walked but while i entered in the stall next to me someone else came in apparently in a rush to use the bathroom also. there was only two toilets so you know what that means.
    it was to late so i just waited and thought about what the hell ill do. without saying how i got the keys out i went to the sink and washed them for about 30 minutes straight. never told my parents anything about it but he always wondered how the battery to his alarm on his keychain died so fast
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    damn, kids turning gay at a young age and you shuting them down!

ok, this is a story that ive never told... its more like the worst day of my life story
    i was 16 and driving my step dads jaguar for the first time ever to the usual places where i would skate board at. well while i was skating in this one parking lot i had to make a rush to the bathroom for some squirts. after a photo finish on the toilet i reached for the toilet papper... leaning over i suddenly heard a splash with a jingle to it. i instantly realzed the car keys to the jag werent in my swearshirt pocket anymore. after saying oh #### several times i calmed down and reached for the tp again... no tp! after trying unsucessfuly to reach under the stall next to me for some tp i decided to try very carefuly get up and walk to the stall next to me and then return to my stall. i got up and walked but while i entered in the stall next to me someone else came in apparently in a rush to use the bathroom also. there was only two toilets so you know what that means.
    it was to late so i just waited and thought about what the hell ill do. without saying how i got the keys out i went to the sink and washed them for about 30 minutes straight. never told my parents anything about it but he always wondered how the battery to his alarm on his keychain died so fast
    lmao
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

MOTIVE: You're ****in insane but I guess it necessity will make you do those things LOL.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

ya, my wife asks me all the time why i always keep hand sanitizer near me but i refuse to share that story with her
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you want me to post alot about mentzer and HIT training
    By ttwarrior1 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 04:19 PM
  2. Anything you can do about shipping?
    By pistonpump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 09:37 AM
  3. Your wife complaining about you wanting sex too much??
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 03:16 PM