Which would one would you tag ?

Which do you prefer ?

• I'd tap ChickenTuna

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'd tap BuffMother

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Screw you guys, I'd tap Britney Spears (in her crackwh0re state)

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the title is offensive sure sure. Anyways, here's a link to bb.com (which sucks) and they have this member named "ChickenTuna". Some may have seen or not, but if you don't know who I'm talking about go check it out. Here's a link to an interview of her and I'm sure if you search you can find the bodyspace too.

Bodybuilding.com - Isaac Hinds - An Interview With BodySpace Member ChickenTuna.

Another one is BuffMother
Bodybuilding.com - Bodybuilding.com Writer - BodySpace Member Of The Month - June 2007: BuffMother.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I vote for BuffMother. Any woman who looks like that after crapping out 4 kids gets my vote.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I vote for BuffMother. Any woman who looks like that after crapping out 4 kids gets my vote.
I like ChickenTuna cuz her body is pretty hard plus she's got dem tig ol' bitties.

What gives that hard ripped look she has though ? Diuretics ?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They both look great and are in great shape. I find chickentuna more attractive because I like her facial features.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
WOW. id be the bitc h for any of those fine looking women

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Not popular oppinion here I know, and its very hard work to look like that, but they are a little too ripped for me. My vote goes for BM, seeing as she's had 4 kids.