Who's got the hottest wife...Pics!!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Thought this could be a fun Thread...I guess girlfiends are good too....by the way Mine works out daily,and cycles safely w/ zero sides...gotta love it.
[/IMG]

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
OK i'm in. :woohoo: i have no wife but i'll follow this one for sure.

O and real nice start! getswole

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
We've been concentrating her workouts on her back mostly,she can deadlift as much as some of these highscool boys at the gym..lol_______10mg var ed does a body good..wouldn't you agree?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Dude, she's a keeper.
Yeah I'm kinda hopeing this thread gets the all-time most hits for a single thread on this board.Possibly get stickied(hint-hint mods!):cheers:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
lovely pictures i wish i had me one of those :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im calling bullsh!t until i see proof. Take a pic of her holding a getswole sign, or better yet write it on her chest.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
wow, no disrespect intended, but those pics are hot as hell. Well done sir, well done

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
im calling bullsh!t until i see proof. Take a pic of her holding a getswole sign, or better yet write it on her chest.
Yea and I also want to see a pic of her holding up another sign saying "im with him" and um....another pic holding up a sign saying "hes not bull****ting"...and another pic of her holding up a sign........j/k

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
She's smokin. nobody whack off to this guys girl.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
MY wife's game, including a "Crunch" sign. Just tell me how to post pics??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
photobucket.com or go to advanced reply and manage attachments.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GS your wife is hot if that is indeed her. ;) But she will never win the prize if someone else delivers and we dont see a headshot of her. Hot bod, yes, second pic almost looks like a nip sticking out lol....no offense just being a guy.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Here we go. A little blury, I couldn't find my tripod. Don't even ask for a headshot, not on a board this size.

She's 39 yrs old, 5'7", about 115 lbs. That's my girl!

Attachments

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Here we go. A little blury, I couldn't find my tripod. Don't even ask for a headshot, not on a board this size.

very nice !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the fact that both wives have hooker shoes.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i hope my wife looks like that when shes 39. Dang Crunch!

i just need to find a wife now...........

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
once again Getswole, no disrespect... but those tits fake?? if not, thank her parents.... if so, thank her doctor

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
its sad how most women just let themselves go and get nasty even as young as their teens. i hope that i look that good in my fortys....i will or else ......

115 lb.s 5'7 im an oaf haha, im, 5'6 128lbs.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
I like the fact that both wives have hooker shoes.
haha I was thinking the same thing! I couldnt wear those, to high and hurt way to much! So how many kids have these women had? I have one kid and will never be able to look like that ever!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha I was thinking the same thing! I couldnt wear those, to high and hurt way to much! So how many kids have these women had? I have one kid and will never be able to look like that ever!
well i guess we`ll have to just keep having them till you do huh?
:duel: :hammer: :woohoo: :head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
once again Getswole, no disrespect... but those tits fake?? if not, thank her parents.... if so, thank her doctor
Are you serious? You really can't tell that those are fake? Those are ridiculously fake, cartoonlike if you ask me, besides that she has a good body.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
well i guess we`ll have to just keep having them till you do huh?
:duel: :hammer: :woohoo: :head:
Yea, well after we have our little girl then I want to get in really nice shape! You want to be my personally trainer? :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far all the ladies in this thread are very attractive looking from their hosted pics and avatars :)

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
yeah but we`ll have to do LOTS of cardio. wink wink.
Yea more of that and less of actual working out! haha, im so lazy! I want to be able to "enjoy" my workout! :yawn:

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards

lucky guy

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
lol,no problem,I'll take some more tonight...WITH A SIGN!!Why wouldn't you think she's mine...hell,if you think she's hot,you should see me,I'm twice that sexy!:lol: ***Pic w/ sign one the way!***

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
This thread wins! My wife would but we have no digi cam :(

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
GS your wife is hot if that is indeed her. ;) But she will never win the prize if someone else delivers and we dont see a headshot of her. Hot bod, yes, second pic almost looks like a nip sticking out lol....no offense just being a guy.
I'll get a sign and all that but come on ,Headshot? on a board like this....hmmm...Please DEA,Kick Our Door In!!!!!Pretty Please!!Sorry no headshots,Plus she's a Lawyer on top of that...Yes an Attorney!!Shark aint got SH1T on her!!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure swole a secure enough...he ain't exactly a little man :)

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
This thread makes me not feel so bad about eventually getting married.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
39?!?! Wow! She's impressive at any age.

Ever see that new reality dating show "Age of Love" where some of the the 40-50 year old women look hotter than some of the 20 year olds? It's girls like your wife and some of the girls on the show that make me...at least not rule out dating an "older" woman...

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
39?!?! Wow! She's impressive at any age.

Ever see that new reality dating show "Age of Love" where some of the the 40-50 year old women look hotter than some of the 20 year olds? It's girls like your wife and some of the girls on the show that make me...at least not rule out dating an "older" woman...
Thanks man! You guys are making my wife feel very good! Which equates to good things for me!!

Totality...I'm an extremely lucky guy!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! You guys are making my wife feel very good! Which equates to good things for me!!

Totality...I'm an extremely lucky guy!
well you`re a pretty sexy chunk of beef too baby