Who's got the hottest wife...Pics!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong to touch myself to these? What about, just hypothetically I was sitting here in my greasy wifebeater with my big ole saggy Y fronts and big old bottle of baby oil calling out my name, all while viewing this thread, would it then be bad to touch myself.....:D

What if, I was this stud muffin with rippling muscles, abs / the works sitting here in my calvin klein underwear with some lube calling my name while my 7 x 2 hose is pulsating to a techno beat that's playing in the background, would it be bad to touch myself then?

Hahhhhhhhhahahahah......all that to say that these ladies have wonderful bodies! You guys are blessed and I hope they have the libido's of nymph's ( whore's in private, saint in public ).

p.s. No I am not touching myself to these ladies... :thumbsup:

<Neoborn backs away from the keyboard!>

P.s.s It's true Crunch's avatar makes me wanna go ghey!

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
WOW....I have a new hero

Maybe I can show my wife this thread and get her lazy a@@ motivated.

P.S. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh---Thanks...I feel better

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Is it wrong to touch myself to these? What about, just hypothetically I was sitting here in my greasy wifebeater with my big ole saggy Y fronts and big old bottle of baby oil calling out my name, all while viewing this thread, would it then be bad to touch myself.....:D

What if, I was this stud muffin with rippling muscles, abs / the works sitting here in my calvin klein underwear with some lube calling my name while my 7 x 2 hose is pulsating to a techno beat that's playing in the background, would it be bad to touch myself then?

Hahhhhhhhhahahahah......all that to say that these ladies have wonderful bodies! You guys are blessed and I hope they have the libido's of nymph's ( whore's in private, saint in public ).

p.s. No I am not touching myself to these ladies... :thumbsup:

<Neoborn backs away from the keyboard!>

P.s.s It's true Crunch's avatar makes me wanna go ghey!
Now that entire post was just scary...think you watched silence of the lambs one too many times bro...:stick:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Now that entire post was just scary...think you watched silence of the lambs one too many times bro...:stick:
Hahahh, I haven't actually seen the whole movie at all but the second "Hannibal" etc I have.

I guess my humor was lost on that post....can't win em all eh? :whiner: :blink: :dump:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Plus...if your gonna whack of to my girl,at least paypal me $20bucks...wait that would mean you already owe me like $100....tell ya what the next ones on me...buy 5 get 1 free!

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
2 guys bump shopping carts into each other at the grocery store.

One guy says "Sorry I didn't see you. I'm looking for my wife."

The other guy replies, "Really? I'm looking for my wife too. Tell me what she looks like in case I saw her."

"Well, she's a tall blonde, perky breasts, firm stomach, etc who has pics of herself on anabolicminds.com.
What does your wife look like?"

"Who cares! Let's go find YOUR wife!"

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
GetSwole...

uh...what's your paypal...I owe you a few bucks...take it in payments?

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Come on ,lets get some pics in this thread...So far Crunch is the only one to man up....Props Crunch'....and Crunch's lady of course!Seriously lets get this thread moving...Do what you gotta do...Squirt shampoo in her eyes while she's in the shower and pop some pics...if that don't work pull an "Angry Pirate" on her...and for those of you that don't have a clue what an angry pirate is...just google it...Nuff' Said

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'll see if I can borrow a cam and then post some pics of my wife! I'll do my best for the community. I may or may not succeed in this mission! Wish me the best :)

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I'll see if I can borrow a cam and then post some pics of my wife! I'll do my best for the community. I may or may not succeed in this mission! Wish me the best :)
Thats the Spirit...Try the shampoo in the eye trick...lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did anyone else notice it looks like they took pics in the same EXACT spot in the same house. Maybe.......nvm.

I understand about the headshots, just wanted to put a face into my fantasy hahahahahaha. jk. seriously, j/k

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Thanks man! You guys are making my wife feel very good! Which equates to good things for me!!

Totality...I'm an extremely lucky guy!
Thats awesome brother, enjoy!!!!:box:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my wife isn't quite cut from the same cloth, but i'm working on her ;)

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My fiance is supposed to pose with some NP shirts that they were kind enough to send her, but she doesn't think she looks perfect yet. So you guys will get to see her when she is...personally I think she's ready now but oh well. Currently 5'4", 110lbs., probably about 11% BF (and yes she wants to cut even furthur), 34C-22-32 and proud of it...now if only she'd let me show you guys!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
My fiance is supposed to pose with some NP shirts that they were kind enough to send her, but she doesn't think she looks perfect yet. So you guys will get to see her when she is...personally I think she's ready now but oh well. Currently 5'4", 110lbs., probably about 11% BF (and yes she wants to cut even furthur), 34C-22-32 and proud of it...now if only she'd let me show you guys!!!
Get her on here so we can talk to her. Let her know we want before and after pics so we can truly appreciate her hotnezz when she is done and can actually see where she came from. Judging by how women think about themselves vs how men think about them, I think she absolutely nothing to worry about right now and to get those pictures up ASAP!

I am sure it will be a positive inspiration for her and B===> inspiring for the rest of us too :thumbsup:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I've seen GS's wife pics. they are legit :)
Thanks bro..I have no reason to lie,lol...What can I say..I just got it like that:study:

I'm still gonna throw up another couple with a "sign",always looking for an excuse to take more pics.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Thanks bro..I have no reason to lie,lol...What can I say..I just got it like that:study:

I'm still gonna throw up another couple with a "sign",always looking for an excuse to take more pics.
excellent, any extra pics are always a plus

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is the kind of thread that really brings everybody together,lol.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
i will post it when i become a wife.. its not that long of time away :) and i have some things on my AM space you can have fun over lol you dont want to see this :pose:

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
those are classy.. i have to have my posted pics approved by my fiance ... riiiiiiiight lol

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
those are classy.. i have to have my posted pics approved by my fiance ... riiiiiiiight lol

Also too if its too much work to change and dress up, you can just keep it simple and do them nude, I don't think that should be much of a problem or anything.

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
highly dobut they would allow nudity here.. but.. they use to have an adult section

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Here we go. A little blury, I couldn't find my tripod. Don't even ask for a headshot, not on a board this size.

She's 39 yrs old, 5'7", about 115 lbs. That's my girl!

Nice job crunch...

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
if that post doesn't get taken down.. i will think about it!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I didn't even expect that. I am so going to get fired now.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How about an ex-mistress?
Nice.

I know on most forums people put a NWS for not work safe, but since this is a post talking about hot wives, people should know what they are getting themselves into :rofl:

+reps when I can...