Top Ten Recently Dead Wrestlers

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Top Ten Recently Dead Wrestlers

(Not my list but interesting. I had to add the new #1 too.)

10 -Crash Holly
Pretty decent wrestler for comic relief, aka Mike Lockwood.

9 Public Enemy
- Fun tag-team in ECW. Died a few years apart but all ECW fans have fond memories of these two.

8 Chris Candido
Candido, Candido, Candido. Awesome wrestler in SMW and ECW. A good guy too.

7 Brian Pillman
This is pushing it as he died in 96, but who can forget this man. In WCW he was 'Flyin' as one of their top competitors. He went to WWF, got injured and couldn't do those same areial moves. Thus he became the 'Loose Cannon', fought Austin off with that gun too.

6 Eddie Guerrero
I didn't enjoy his style or his major title run in WWE. Many consider him to be great, but i hated watching him, had the worst title run in recent memory.

5 Mike Awesome
Powerhouse is just one way to describe this monster. Awesome feud with Masato Tanaka.

4 Owen Hart
I hated him, but he must be included on this list for obvious reasons.

Bam Bam Bigelow The best big man in the business. At 400 lbs.,he could do cartwheels and moonsaults, was prominent in wrestling for so long and was just fun to watch.

2 Curt Hennig
Great technical wrestler no matter what you may have thought of him. Wrestled in the AWA, WWF, WCW and WWE. Fought Brock Lesnar on a plane (for real).

1 British Bulldog
So what if he choked to death on steroids? This guy was an awesome competitor, one of the few from England to make it big here in the states

New No 1!!
Chris Benoit

Takes out the wife and kid and himself. Rabid Wolverine Indeed.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Do you think a certain type of man is inclined to be a wrestler and do those same attributes make them more prone to early death? Do these guys all use steroids and could that have had an implication?

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
They all seem a bit crazy. Have you seen the Macho Man? :twisted:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That ultimate warrior clip was the funniest shtuff I've ever seen. lol I watched it twice.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
How about Ray Traylor aka the Big Boss Man who died of a heart attack 2-3 years ago? The best wrestler on the WWF Superstars arcade game back in the day!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
How about Ray Traylor aka the Big Boss Man who died of a heart attack 2-3 years ago? The best wrestler on the WWF Superstars arcade game back in the day!

yeah, big boss man was cool

i got the WWF Superstars arcade game on my laptop, still a classic!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha yeah i remember that! he was the best wasnt he? (in the video game)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RICK RUDE! hell yah entertaining as hell but i hated him because he was Sting's rival. I did alot of impersonations of him back in the day, wait..................................................

i still have it!!!! LOL.

they should have stated how each of them died.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I loved smashing buttons playing WWF Superstars at the local arcade. Didn't know what the Hell I was doing... sometimes they'd go into the ropes, sometimes a bodyslam... I had no idea.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
They aren't dead, but did you see on "Hogan knows best" when he invited all his old wrestlin' buddies over? It was almost sad. Most of them had little money, were quite fat, and walked around like they were 100 years old b/c of the toll that their bodies paid.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i hate to be the party pooper but the WWF/WWE or whatever is the most retarded thing on tv. these guys run around and FAKE beat up eachother in tight little speedos. ummmmmmm.........gay?

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
Its not gay!!!! Its a male soap opera. I have to admit I havent watched in years

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think a certain type of man is inclined to be a wrestler and do those same attributes make them more prone to early death? Do these guys all use steroids and could that have had an implication?
A lot of these guys died from drug over doses (cocaine and or pain killers seem to be quite popular). Cardiovascular diseases can't be overlooked though :think:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
is Ultimate Warrior dead??
ultimate warrior is jim hellwig who's alive and kicking, he's now into his politics

he may have been a nut as the ultimate warrior but in person he's very asute and articulate, he freely admits that the "ultimate warrior" was all an act.

personally i don't really watch wrestling anymore as it's really gone off track from where it used to be with the classic era on the mid late 80's and early 90's, wcw was ok but now it's just a whole lot of nothing IMHO

who cares if it's fake, most **** on tv is fake, even reality tv is faked up in certain ways, even the news is faked and dumbed down for the general audience, so who really cares if wrestling is fake or not, the high impact moves etc are still very real!!

:thumbsup:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
ultimate warrior is jim hellwig who's alive and kicking, he's now into his politics

he may have been a nut as the ultimate warrior but in person he's very asute and articulate, he freely admits that the "ultimate warrior" was all an act.

personally i don't really watch wrestling anymore as it's really gone off track from where it used to be with the classic era on the mid late 80's and early 90's, wcw was ok but now it's just a whole lot of nothing IMHO

who cares if it's fake, most **** on tv is fake, even reality tv is faked up in certain ways, even the news is faked and dumbed down for the general audience, so who really cares if wrestling is fake or not, the high impact moves etc are still very real!!

:thumbsup:
:goodpost:
apart from the bit about wrestling being a whole alot of nothing
wrestling is still the best on tv:thumbsup:

BifWebster

Awards
lol the ultimate warrior is no longer jim hellwig, lol he legally changed his name to "Warrior Warrior"

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then:

Now: