Dont know if i should be worried ?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Just got a quick problem... when i first turned 21 i could go out and have a few drinks without suffering at all the next day...However i did this several times a week. For the past year to year and a half if i have 5 or more beers in one night i am near death the next day. It honestly will take me the entire next day to get back to normal... and sometimes even the day after. Is this something i should be concerned about.. i have had blood work done the last few years and my liver function is perfect. Could it also be because i am getting alittle older... im just looking for some explanations for why im such a stinking light weight when it comes to having any alchohol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Your tolerance does not seem to be set like some people's are. My tolerance has a tendency to adjust according to the amount of alcohol I consume and how frequently.

Before when I was in college I used to slam 4 bud diesels at a time without any problem. I have been graduated from college for about 4 months now and I turn into a 14 yr old girl after just drinking 1 keystone LIGHT.

I also had a full-blown blood test and everything came back normal and healthy. There is nothing wrong with you, its just a tolerance adjustment. Look on the bright side: You get wasted on a cheaper budget.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to OLD AGE!!!!!

When i was 21 i used to drink 3-5 nights a week... and i mean HEAVY.

Its been a while but lately I will typically have 1-2 beers a week and/or 2 glasses of wine a week. If im out past 1am, im dead the next day. If i have more than 3 beers, Im feeling it the next day. All of my old drinking buddies are going through the same thing.... its just old age.

I had my first REAL hangover just past my 23rd birthday... it was the worst thing i have ever experienced.