Britney Shaves her head after rehab...

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
She's a mess...goes to rehab for 24 hours...then shaves her head and gets a tatoo....where does she live?....I think I got a shot while she's in this fragile mental state!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think she's gone off the deep end. I hope someone has put enough of her money away that she doesn't end up in a trailerpark.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
I could never stand looking at her or the attention everyone gives. Who gives 2 shytes what she does

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally don't care but I do hate to see when people go from broke to super rich to poor again. It's such a waste.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I feel for her she obviously has some serious issues. KFed may have been too good for her. lol

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I hope she gets her **** together before she ends up sharing space with Anna Nicole

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I hope she gets her **** together before she ends up sharing space with Anna Nicole
I was thinking the same thing. It's a shame and really ridiculous how much attention people pay to the lives of celebrities and how little privacy they have. It has to mess you up to not only fvck up in life but then have the whole world laughing at your mistakes. I'm not saying I liked her as a person but the media has definitely played a role in her spiral down to freakdom.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
new hair cut $10.00
new tattos $100.00
a life time of counseling for her kids priceless

Lightning

Awards
I guess she did it to save time. Now she won't have to spend countless hours washing puke out of it.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
she's such a dork.

"ooh look at me...I shaved my head...ooh look at me!!!"

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be very enlightening to see some of the stupid things that board members her age (or any age) do publicized by the world wide media.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
It would be very enlightening to see some of the stupid things that board members her age (or any age) do publicized by the world wide media.
well, I never dropped a baby on its head or did anything foolish like put the child in my lap whilst driving.

...ya dig?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well, with her position in culture/society comes a certain degree of reponsibility. If she cant handle it, then she shouldnt be a pop princess,diva,whatever you call it.

There's been plenty of famous people that have been in the public eye since they were kids that didnt have a meltdown. She's doing this because she wants/needs the attention. But rather than attaining that attention by getting back in shape and restarting her career, she's acting like a jackass.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, I never dropped a baby on its head or did anything foolish like put the child in my lap whilst driving.

...ya dig?
So now YOU can qualify what is foolish. I always love the "at least I didn't do ...." line of crap people use to compare themselves to. What do you say we take all your skeletons, dress them up and parade them out of the closet for the world wide media and let us be the judge.

We're all foolish to one degree or another...ya dig?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, with her position in culture/society comes a certain degree of reponsibility. If she cant handle it, then she shouldnt be a pop princess,diva,whatever you call it.

There's been plenty of famous people that have been in the public eye since they were kids that didnt have a meltdown. She's doing this because she wants/needs the attention. But rather than attaining that attention by getting back in shape and restarting her career, she's acting like a jackass.
i agree with you. Yet the "position' she ass-r-ttained she does not qualify to retain :)

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been to rehab three times, shaved my head loads of times and got a tatoo...

no one puts me in the news...

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I've shaved my head plenty of times, still do. And when I didn't want to use drugs anymore, be it alcohol, coke or weed, instead of going to rehab to learn how to chastise myself for the rest of my life I just... stopped.

But hell, there's plenty I've done in my life I wouldn't want paraded out in front of everyone, especially since the statute of limitations on a lot of it hasn't run out. But this girl had people around her do an intervention, so she does have people around her who care enough to get involved. She has to get her own **** together and start wearing plastic wrap again.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
i agree with you. Yet the "position' she ass-r-ttained she does not qualify to retain
Yeah you're right B5150 - one thing that's kinda sad, is that everyone *loved* her when she was all young and cute, etc. Now she's going off the deepend and people are mocking and ridiculing her. I have to admit I did it myself (the photoshops:)) - but if people really wanted her to succeed they'd be trying to bring her up, no jeer as she plummets into tabloid-hell.

Humans just love seeing someone fall from grace though - kind of vindicating to the common joe/jane that its a good thing they're not rich and famous:)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
remeber the youthful, young good girl singing hit me baby one more time. imagine knowing how she would end up, it could have saved alot of time in being interested in her.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Humans just love seeing someone fall from grace though - kind of vindicating to the common joe/jane that its a good thing they're not rich and famous:)
Nah. I do ridicule such people, but it's only because, relatively speaking and major chemical imbalances aside, their problems are ****. For guys it's money and moist women falling from the sky, for women it's whatever version of that they look for. And all you have to do is keep your priorities straight and keep your head screwed on right and you'll be fine, and they screw it up. Yeah, being surrounded by leeches and gold diggers and fake friends can be hard, but you don't have to accomodate them, nor in the light of day are those real problems as measured by most human beings.

Most people go through life working their asses off and enjoying what fun and love they can find which can be scant at times. These people have the keys to the kingdom handed to them, and they go off the deep end often for no discernable reason. To hell with them. Give me or anyone else here her millions and we'd likely not only take better care of ourselves but also our families and friends and perhaps even do some admirable charity work. People who can't handle their own business get tiring in the end.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stress at those levels would be too rough for me to survive in and you're right B; if the media was in my life daily i probably would of been deported by now.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well CDB, it's not every millionaire gets media camping 24/7 around their house taking pictures that can be compromising because there's no content with the pictures. WHile I think a lot of Hollywood folk are idiots I still think it can make one go nuts and walking away from all that even while being in the belly of the beast can be rough.

When looking outside in there's usually many issues we never see or even think about accounting for. Who knows but I really don't lose sleep over it either.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
i hope she gets sorted out. Whoever it is, a celebrity or a homeless guy, losing the plot is not fun. I would like to hear of her getting sorted out and going on to live a productive quiet life.
given that she is an exebitionist tho' i can't see it working out like that.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well CDB, it's not every millionaire gets media camping 24/7 around their house taking pictures that can be compromising because there's no content with the pictures. WHile I think a lot of Hollywood folk are idiots I still think it can make one go nuts and walking away from all that even while being in the belly of the beast can be rough.

When looking outside in there's usually many issues we never see or even think about accounting for. Who knows but I really don't lose sleep over it either.
Me neither. I don't doubt there's a few of them with genuine problems. But on the whole I think a lot celebrities who go off the deep end do so out of stupidity. I know because I've been there and done it without the celebrity, and seen many others do it too. Most of the time they're just dip ****s with no self control or respect, and no desire to learn either. Me, I learned. I deal with my issues constructively and I only snort coke on holidays now.

Just kidding. Though I have friends who I don't see much anymore and I don't have the heart to tell them it's because of all the free flowing booger sugar in their lives. They're asking for trouble, personal and legal, and I just don't want to be mixed up with it.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i hope she gets sorted out. Whoever it is, a celebrity or a homeless guy, losing the plot is not fun. I would like to hear of her getting sorted out and going on to live a productive quiet life.
given that she is an exebitionist tho' i can't see it working out like that.
I'd like to see her getting sorted out and then going back to shaking her ass again. I have to admit, she was good at it.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
I personally thought it was like a cleansing for her. Like a new start with her life, but the same night she was at a club. Wtf is up with this chick. Shes so lost her kids now.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Nah. I do ridicule such people, but it's only because, relatively speaking and major chemical imbalances aside, their problems are ****. For guys it's money and moist women falling from the sky, for women it's whatever version of that they look for. And all you have to do is keep your priorities straight and keep your head screwed on right and you'll be fine, and they screw it up. Yeah, being surrounded by leeches and gold diggers and fake friends can be hard, but you don't have to accomodate them, nor in the light of day are those real problems as measured by most human beings.

Most people go through life working their asses off and enjoying what fun and love they can find which can be scant at times. These people have the keys to the kingdom handed to them, and they go off the deep end often for no discernable reason. To hell with them. Give me or anyone else here her millions and we'd likely not only take better care of ourselves but also our families and friends and perhaps even do some admirable charity work. People who can't handle their own business get tiring in the end.
Oh man I totally agree - I should have said *most* humans. Id wager 85% of the people on the planet, if dropped into a situation where they were famous and filthy rich, would end up going off the deepend in one way or another.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But hell, there's plenty I've done in my life I wouldn't want paraded out in front of everyone, especially since the statute of limitations on a lot of it hasn't run out.
If it wasn't so true it would be something I could laugh at.

In my short time on this planet I have made a barometer for which I use for placing my trust and friendship:

I would rather befriend someone who has done (been a) bad (person) and is honest about it, than befriend someone who is surely a liar when he says he has done no wrong.

Another thing that I have seen work for some people in rebounding their lives:

The prerequisite for humility is not necessarily humiliation, but in some cases, for some people it is a catalyst to the humility it takes to make the changes that need to take place to become a better person.

I'm a person who has done many bad things and has humiliated himself. I have had done things that have had consequences that have humiliated me enough to recognize how bad a person I was (can be) and began to developed the humility to become better (more) than I was.

The process has developed in me a compassion and empathy for those who are on their way through that and to that better place.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
If it wasn't so true it would be something I could laugh at. In my short time on this planet I have made a barometer for which I use for placing my trust and friendship: I would rather befriend someone who has done (been a) bad (person) and is honest about it, than befriend someone who is surely a liar when he says he has done no wrong.
I agree. Plus I think everyone is deviant to a degree, best you work it out of your system when you're young and can do less harm, or at least will suffer less punishment within certain bounds.

Another thing that I have seen work for some people in rebounding their lives: The prerequisite for humility is not necessarily humiliation, but in some cases, for some people it is a catalyst to the humility it takes to make the changes that need to take place to become a better person.

I'm a person who has done many bad things and has humiliated himself. I have had done things that have had consequences that have humiliated me enough to recognize how bad a person I was (can be) and began to developed the humility to become better (more) than I was.

The process has developed in me a compassion and empathy for those who are on their way through that and to that better place.
I can only add disdain, and maybe a little pity, for those who are on their way through that and to a worse place. It doesn't take a genius to live decently, just a little effort.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a wise man, B. You have great wisdom that you thankfully share. I know it sounds corny but you've suffered through a lot and overcame and still, like us all, have slip ups but admit it and try to correct it.

Not many people can or even attempt to do that.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
So now YOU can qualify what is foolish. I always love the "at least I didn't do ...." line of crap people use to compare themselves to. What do you say we take all your skeletons, dress them up and parade them out of the closet for the world wide media and let us be the judge.

We're all foolish to one degree or another...ya dig?
slow down there hoss, I think you are being way too general.
Yes, I can qualify SOME things as foolish or downright IGNORANT.

Such as putting a baby in your lap while driving. Are you telling me that behavior is excusable?

As to her hair being cut, I think she did it to hide any drug usage since she has the ongoing child custody battle with KFed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
slow down there hoss, I think you are being way too general.
Yes, I can qualify SOME things as foolish or downright IGNORANT.

Such as putting a baby in your lap while driving. Are you telling me that behavior is excusable?
Rest assured there are surely many things that you have done that I can qualify as foolish and ignorant. I promise!

Fortunately for you, hoss, your mistakes are private and I don't give a **** what you have done.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I know my opinion doesn't mean much, but I really think that this baby on the lap deal was HUGELY overblown. I remember my dad letting me sit in his lap while he was driving when I was a kid. And I don't think there was such a thing as a car seat back then, let alone a law that required its use.

Smart thing to do? Nope... but there was no harm done.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know my opinion doesn't mean much,
Get a spine old man! ;) Your opinion matters. We'll give you your opinion when we want to ;)

We used to ride in the back of a station wagon with carpeting that was not glued down. When we came to an abrupt stop most times we all ended up in the front seat.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
Rest assured there are surely many things that you have done that I can qualify as foolish and ignorant. I promise!

Fortunately for you, hoss, your mistakes are private and I don't give a **** what you have done.
well why are you getting so bent out of shape over defending Britney?

Last I checked she didn't have you on her payroll...or am I wrong?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established

I've done some foolish things but not too many ignorant.

Why don't you get some balls and just admit that dropping a baby on it's head is o.k.

That must have happened to you a lot and that is why you are so uppity.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not bent out of shape over Brittney. The "ya dig" and the "slow down hoss" is sort of condescending. You feel me? :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done some foolish things but not too many ignorant.

Why don't you get some balls and just admit that dropping a baby on it's head is o.k.

That must have happened to you a lot and that is why you are so uppity.
Someone needs to back off a bit with the personal attack.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
What I don't get is the big deal made of celebrity chicks who don't wear underwear and get 'caught'. Like they're the first ones to ever go free bunning it. If I had a nickel for everytime I went commando style I'd be a rich man by now.