Britney Shaves her head after rehab...

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I'm not bent out of shape over Brittney. The "ya dig" and the "slow down hoss" is sort of condescending. You feel me? :)
YOur posts (in response to mine) are just as belligerent if not more so. Whatever...I'm not looking to fight anybody over Britney's antics...I just think she's really working hard these days to be the poster child for white trash. She treats her own child like an accessory.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOur posts (in response to mine) are just as belligerent if not more so. Whatever...I'm not looking to fight anybody over Britney's antics...
I find it interesting and a perfect example of my point. I think you were and you think I was. I say we call the whole damn thing off. Lets move on :)

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just feel bad for her kids. they are going to have a hard life if mommy keeps acting like a nut bag just to get on tv or even worse.... because she is one.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
i just feel bad for her kids. they are going to have a hard life if mommy keeps acting like a nut bag just to get on tv or even worse.... because she is one.
They're likely to be well provided for and living in material wealth most of us can't even imagine. And they will likely be able to afford shrinks to help them with any other 'problems'.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Another thing to mention that may be part of her downward spiral - maybe she realizes how much work its going to be to really get her voice back into shape, and be recognized as a maturing artist.

Back in the day, she was always paired against Christina Aguilera, etc. Now, many of the pop stars from the 'hot Britney' era have gone on to really advance their careers, and have become respected artists rather than burnt out former teen-slut wanna-bes.

That's a tough road to tread - because that's who she'll be compared to, and she knows it. So, instead of digging in her heels and working her ass off, she's taken the low road and is spiriling further toward self destruction.

BV

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
its really quite sad the crap she's done to herself..... honestly she seems nice just alittle....unhappy alot of times. It just really sucks to have your life viewed under a microscope like that.....

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
its really quite sad the crap she's done to herself..... honestly she seems nice just alittle....unhappy alot of times. It just really sucks to have your life viewed under a microscope like that.....
I don't know if it sucks, I mean you get an army of YES men and millions and millions of dollars, legions of fans, treated like royalty...

You just have to be mature enough to deal with it. Some can handle it...some can't.

Dave Chappelle is a great example of another individual who could not handle mega-success.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just read that she had re-checked into rehab for the 3rd time, i understand how the pressure can get to a person, but she has two kids, I dont respect the fact that she has left those kids behind to go out and party and drink while they are left without a mother

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New pics up on wwtdd.com, her smashing KFeds SUV with an unbrella, gonnnnnna have to say shes pretty far off the deep end at this point

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I doubt her career will recover from this - I can see her trying to eek out a living trying to sell crappy products on late night TV in another 10 years.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I doubt her career will recover from this - I can see her trying to eek out a living trying to sell crappy products on late night TV in another 10 years.
Is Hollywood Squares still on TV? If so she'll probably take a square there for a few seasons and once that runs out wind up on VH1's surreal life at some point.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Is Hollywood Squares still on TV? If so she'll probably take a square there for a few seasons and once that runs out wind up on VH1's surreal life at some point.
IMO, she could turn things around but she'd really need to get super-hot again and act very mature and responsible to pull it off. And she's always seemed like a kind of quasi-trashy harlot, I dont think she has it in her. There isnt enough intelligence there to focus the energy required for such a change.

Ive never met her though, so maybe Im wrong...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There isnt enough intelligence there to focus the energy required for such a change.

Ive never met her though, so maybe Im wrong...
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
She is really, really high in that video - has to be.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Am i the only one that thinks shaving your head and partying like crazy is no big deal? who cares if she shaved her head. Why should she go to rehab? has she got an addiction? doubt it. If she was drunk 24/7 for months and months on end then maybe she has a drinking problem but jesus just leave the girl alone. Yes it was a rather odd thing to do but she has split from her loser ex, now spends time partying. Big deal, i'd do the same. Unfortunate for her sons yes i agree but i think its very early days to start saying she has gone mad, rehab blah blah blah. She's hardly gone Charlie Sheen.