new car

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the dealership a little while ago. Had my eye on the 2007 Mustang but it felt like I was putting on a suit when I got into it. Checked out the new Charger and fell in love. Traded in my hunk o' junk blown transmission '01 Silverado (which they didn't discover because it only screws up after 2nd gear, they testdrove it around the parking lot - suckers), paid it off in full and drove away in this 5.7 hemi beast:

Attachments

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
License plate will soon say "BEELZE". The wife's idea, gotta love it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nice...
Got lucky on trany lol

I had trany on my pontiac going bad and I didn't have time to **** with it so I traded for Mazda 6, except they discovered trany problems and I lost about $1500, but I traded anyway.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i am lucky and well aware of it. got nervous when they started driving it around, lol.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Awesome choice Beelz :thumbsup: . Got my first brand new car last year and it felt like the closest thing to sex :D The '06 Mustang is what I got but damn that Charger makes me salivate. License plate idea is pretty cool.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
That's great Beelze...The Charger is damn sexy.... put some foam cannons on that and you're in business.

Just picked up an '07 ride a little bit ago myself.

Did you get the black? Tell me you got the black. :D

Although you have to call it a wrap on the boards if your wife starts calling you Beelze in conversation. lol

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Those look mean on the highway.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
That's great Beelze...The Charger is damn sexy.... put some foam cannons on that and you're in business.

Just picked up an '07 ride a little bit ago myself.

Did you get the black? Tell me you got the black. :D

Although you have to call it a wrap on the boards if your wife starts calling you Beelze in conversation. lol
of course i got the black, ebony black to be exact. has a touch of pearl in the paint to give it an extra shine. ;) as for the exhaust, looking at the SLP loudmouth. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You do know that the Police are starting to use Chargers, right?
In Tennesse and Kentucky, they use Vette's, doesnt mean I wont go out and purchase a vette if I could afford it.

Adams

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
In Tennesse and Kentucky, they use Vette's, doesnt mean I wont go out and purchase a vette if I could afford it.

Adams
That would put the fear of God into me if I saw one of those cruising down the L.I.E.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would put the fear of God into me if I saw one of those cruising down the L.I.E.
Oh yeah... it was great... I only new they were L.E. because lights were flashing... nicely tucked behing the grill and what not.

It was just ****ing spectacular.

Adams

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You do know that the Police are starting to use Chargers, right?
yeah, i was talking to my 5.0 friend about that the other day. a lot of the cops don't want them though because they'll get stuck on traffic duty, lol.

either way, didn't effect my decision at all. it's what i wanted so i got it. if only everything were that easy.