Awards
  • Established
I tried but it aint happening...

stats..5'8", 211lbs
arms: 17.5"
Neck:18"
legs: 26+"
waist: 35"

I'm a keg with arms and legs. a short stubby guinny. I carry alot of weight around in the 'handles' and i figured it was time to try to lose some of them soooo cutting I went. took 1 week off from lifting and did nothing but cardio/pushups and situps. Cut the protein intake in half, carbs were next to nothing, I ae friggin green beans for gods sake. I had to lose something. Week went by, got on the scale 205! not bad lost 5 lbs of water and muscle..great. Its sat. night so the wife and i decide to go out for a nice steak dinner. I eat well..but by no means stuff my self. no bread, only a sweet potato, no alcohol. I hit the scale sunday morning 212! :blink: forget this crap!! cutting sux the big one..never again. So i proteined up hit the gym, shoulder pressed 100s for 2 solid reps and rubbed my big fat belley in satisfaction...had to rant...here's me at 210

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking you went about trying to lose fat the wrong way but to hell with it, bulking is more fun.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH BROTHER!!!!!!!! I know what you mean!!!:bb:

jet11

Awards
cutting suck! just keep it lean and let the fitness and exercise and lifting do the rest

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking you went about trying to lose fat the wrong way but to hell with it, bulking is more fun.
your absolutely right...but i figured since i do no cardio and eat like a horse a weeks worth of effort would have amounted to more...oh well, my heart wasn't in it...

i am keeping with the HIIT cardio though...sometimes it more like MIIT but it helps alot. my stamina while lifting is better than its been in a long time

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no offense but what did you expect in a week with (what in all honesty is) a terrible diet plan (in fact it doesn't even seem like you had a plan)?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
again absolutely right...i figured something had to be better than nothing and when I put 7 lbs on after eating one normal meal I lost all hope...I'm weak...:sad:

maybe sir glenihan can add some insite into his 30" waist! youre a freek..i'm a keg....youre a freek

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glen requires a lot of stuff for his support. Daily oil rubbings, and constant bowing for starters. He's such a diva.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk you're fired!!! *as i whip a cell phone at his head and demand a bowl of only yellow M&M's*

seriously though .. vicarious if you really want to cut and you don't want it to be so painful .. the best money you can possibly spend is 2-3 months with bobo when he accepts new clients .. you won't be TOO hungry and his diet plan will be tailored specifically for you and WILL work .. the guy KNOWS his isht

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya man that diet was pitiful, and dropping fat takes time, expect 2lbs of fat a week and that's exceptional. Consider hiring Bobo or someone else to help you with diet if it's THAT hard for you. It's just will power and patience really, oh and lots of hard work. Just post up your diet and get your body comp done and we can all help you out here.