Peace in the Middle East

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    motiv8er's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,188
    Rep Power
    26297
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    46.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Peace in the Middle East


    Bus fair to anti-war protest rally - $0.50.

    Paint and canvas protest signs- $32.00.

    Asking a retired US ARMY Sergeant to translate your anti-American slogans- PRICELESS.
    Last edited by motiv8er; 11-06-2006 at 10:59 PM.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

  2. New Member
    Gumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    194
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    19.02%

    Love that pic. There will never be peace in the middle east as long as muslims demand that everyone converts to islam.

    However, I am all for nuking Mecca and creating "pieces in the middle east".

    Gumbo
  3. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If it was up to me, I'd make their dream come true. I'm such a nice guy...
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo View Post
    Love that pic. There will never be peace in the middle east as long as muslims demand that everyone converts to islam.

    However, I am all for nuking Mecca and creating "pieces in the middle east".

    Gumbo
    hey man i dunno from where u did hear that but it s really not true!
  5. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    hey man i dunno from where did u hear that but it s really not true!
    What exactly do you mean by that?
  6. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    uh oh
  7. Board Sponsor
    CNizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,179
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    14.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    uh oh
    my thoughts exactly
  8. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    What exactly do you mean by that?
    i meant it s not true that muslims demand every body converts to islam since in islam to eb muslim it should come from your own wish not by forcing!
  9. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    i meant it s not true that muslims demand every body converts to islam since in islam to eb muslim it should come from your own wish not by forcing!
    It's what I thought but radical muslims don't think so. We are all bunch of sinners to them and we should all ****ing die.
    Religion has caused more wars and more killing than any other reason for war. And I'm not talking about islam, but religion in general.
  10. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    It's what I thought but radical muslims don't think so. We are all bunch of sinners to them and we should all ****ing die.
    Religion has caused more wars and more killing than any other reason for war. And I'm not talking about islam, but religion in general.
    i know what u mean ! u right in part but it s not religion on it s own who caused and still an ll cuase wars it s the ppl who corrupt teh relegion u know what i mean sume do that to get the power other ppl juss blind ignorant....ect the same who are behind crap to day are the same who did the ww1 ww2 and ll be behind teh ww3 if u know what i mean they gave us a clue in the 1 dolla bill the pyramid with whole seein crap eye! u got me !
  11. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I understand that, but if all these religions wouldn't exist in the first place then all those maniaks wouldn't have an excuse to hate, kill, etc., others...
    I'm not against believing in God or whoever you believe, but religion and God are two different things.
    Take a look at my myspace.com page in my signature I have a blog Religion vs. Spirituality
  12. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    ok i ll check well religion it s the way u get a link to god !but the real one not corrupted ones by humans who follow their own devil !
  13. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    well religion it s the way u get a link to god !
    Religion is not the way to God, or the only one way to God I should say. To connect with God all you have to do is meditate. You don't have to go to church to believe in God and have relationship with Him. I'm not saying it's wrong (going to church) but it's not the only one way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    but the real one not corrupted ones by humans who follow their own devil !
    But who decides which religion is real and which one is not? Everyone think they belong to the right religious group and they are right and better than other group. Did they run it by God and made sure it's ok with Him? I doubt it.
  14. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    Religion is not the way to God, or the only one way to God I should say. To connect with God all you have to do is meditate. You don't have to go to church to believe in God and have relationship with Him. I'm not saying it's wrong (going to church) but it's not the only one way.



    But who decides which religion is real and which one is not? Everyone think they belong to the right religious group and they are right and better than other group. Did they run it by God and made sure it's ok with Him? I doubt it.
    i didnt say like to go juss to church like to go the gym and then u u in teh way to god first off it comes from u r heart b4 that u need the knowledge like to know who is god ! also the oness of god where is he what he wants from us...ect it s the dogma and really deep topic ! and the last quote " u r quote" is relly complex i ll be glad to discuss that with u we need to chat or sumthin feel free pm me since u sound honest minded u got me!
    juss as introduction of topice to seprate the right from teh wrong when it comes to relgion first god sent prophets right and we have to start from that ! what message came with ect like we have to go back to the roots ! like wth christianty jesus came with the msg of the gospell not 4 gospels!and he never said: i am god or the son of god
    also chek www.prisonplanet.com good site!
  15. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You don't have PM privileges, but you can send me message on myspace if you have account or dmitryblr@yahoo.com or we can keep talking here.
  16. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13070
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have to disagree with you on prison planet Naseem. The guy is a big propaganda machine himself.
  17. Board Supporter
    spitboy2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

    Islam historically offers infidels three choices -- death, conversion, or "dhimmihood" -- which is a "protected status" where infidels have fewer rights and must pay extra taxes to the rulers. Over hundreds of years, this "choice" and subsequent treatment tends to destroy all infidel communities, as you can see from the remarkably low numbers of infidels in Muslim countries.
  18. I know nothing...
    DmitryWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,532
    Rep Power
    1412
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    31.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    also chek www.prisonplanet.com good site!
    I looked at it for few seconds and I don't think I want to spend any more time on that site. All I could see is "blah, blah, blah" Sorry...
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000 View Post
    Islam historically offers infidels three choices -- death, conversion, or "dhimmihood" -- which is a "protected status" where infidels have fewer rights and must pay extra taxes to the rulers. Over hundreds of years, this "choice" and subsequent treatment tends to destroy all infidel communities, as you can see from the remarkably low numbers of infidels in Muslim countries.
    You act as if such an unfortunate socio-economic categorization is, or was, specific to the Muslim religion. The same type of church-endorsed caste systems were prevalent in Judeo-Christian churches [Catholic, especially]. Due to a more 'conservative', traditional, and rigid approach to religion in other centers in the world, coupled with an increasingly secular attitude in the West, we tend to forget that our society and all its unforunate segregation, economically, culturally, etc., is built on the precepts of Judeo-Christian religion.

    Not singling you out, but this attitude of inherent violence within the Muslim religion bothers me. What further bothers me is the reference to a very broad range of ethnicities and cultures as being 'Muslim'. We have come to categorize the 'other' as such, and have even began referring to countries as Muslim countries; nevermind the possibly diverse range of people contained therein. It's a fallacy in the truest sense to refer to people as such; it is akin to referring to Americans or Canadians as Christian countries.
  20. Board Supporter
    spitboy2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

    Granted, there have been horrible times of Christian oppression of minorities in the past. However, these oppressions were done in spite of Christ's example. Islam's violence is due precisely to the example of Mohammud, who was a warrior who beheaded men, ordered assasinations, and declared jihad against the infidel a central act of a faithful Muslim.

    Jihad is an essential part of Islam, and is taught by all orthodox schools of Islam as holy war against the infidel to promote Islam. As well, Islam divides the world into the "house of peace" (where Islam rules) and the "house of war" (where Infidels rule). Read a little. Just because you can make a comparison between Islam and other religions does not mean that all religions teach the same thing.

    Most Muslims, I presume, want nothing to do with Jihad or the oppression of infidels. However, to assume there is no problem is silly.

    I recommend www.jihadwatch.org for more info, or of course
    littlegreenfootballs.com
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000 View Post
    Granted, there have been horrible times of Christian oppression of minorities in the past. However, these oppressions were done in spite of Christ's example. Islam's violence is due precisely to the example of Mohammud, who was a warrior who beheaded men, ordered assasinations, and declared jihad against the infidel a central act of a faithful Muslim.

    Jihad is an essential part of Islam, and is taught by all orthodox schools of Islam as holy war against the infidel to promote Islam. As well, Islam divides the world into the "house of peace" (where Islam rules) and the "house of war" (where Infidels rule). Read a little. Just because you can make a comparison between Islam and other religions does not mean that all religions teach the same thing.

    Most Muslims, I presume, want nothing to do with Jihad or the oppression of infidels. However, to assume there is no problem is silly.

    I recommend Jihad Watch for more info, or of course
    littlegreenfootballs.com
    Your first mistake is painting the entire religious precept of 'Jihad' under the same brush. There is, in fact, five Jihads, with the Greater Jihad being a solely metaphorical 'war' waged against one's own temptations and sins; the Jihad of least interest to the vast majority of Muslims, yet ironically most referred to by media and individuals such as yourself , is the Lesser Jihad. Perhaps it is you, who should read a little?

    What is silly is to extrapolate a geo-culturally specific phenomena, in which disgruntled youth have been given a maninpulated doctrine, through which to focus pre-determinant anger towards a perceived threat. It is quite right to assume that there exists a very tangible distaste within Middle Eastern youth, this is granted; however, and as I stated before, it is somewhat ignorant to confuse a geo-political struggle with an inherent and systemic violence within a religion.
  22. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Not singling you out, but this attitude of inherent violence within the Muslim religion bothers me. What further bothers me is the reference to a very broad range of ethnicities and cultures as being 'Muslim'. We have come to categorize the 'other' as such, and have even began referring to countries as Muslim countries; nevermind the possibly diverse range of people contained therein. It's a fallacy in the truest sense to refer to people as such; it is akin to referring to Americans or Canadians as Christian countries.
    Have you read the Koran? The first two sura's are Mohammed whining about how the Jews rejected his advances, and how they should die.

    As far as diversity in Arab/Muslim countries: can you tell me how many Jews there are in each Muslim country? How are they treated? How about Christians? How are they treated?

    You CAN call them Muslim countries, as most ME countries are Muslim and actively discourage the practice of other religions. The US and other WEstern countries could be referred to as Christian countries, as most of them are based on Judeo-Christian ideals. However, the freedom of expression allowed and vast range of ideas expressed freely bely that description.

    Look, many religions were based in violence. Islam is no exception. The fact is that Islam is where Christianity was 500 years ago. But guess what? Those growing pains are unacceptable. They cost thousands of American lives, so far, along with thousands of other innocents around the world every year. It doesn't really matter what 'true Islam' teaches, just as it likely didn't matter what Jesus really meant when you were being seived in an Iron Maiden by the Inquisition. What matters is how Islam is being taught, and bought, today, and the effect it has on the rest of the world.

    The Bhuddists have it right: the world is a tapestry. Pull one string, and affect the whole thing.
  23. rockhard_4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    There are about 15000 jews in Iran (Its not an Arab country, officially anyways). Every so often they are attacked for being part of mossad.
  24. rockhard_4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    62.24%

    I have read the Koran - I was forced to when I was in the IDF. I'm personally a little worried when I see left wing liberals try to convince themselves that the problems of the muslim world are our fault.

    Wanna go to heaven??? Kill a jew. What a wonderful religion. I laughed when I saw the most famous tv show in the arab world - it essentially a version of the Elders of Zion, where Jews must sacrifice a Christian Child to make Matza. Quite amusing, and its why im in favour the Samson option - Kill the entire Middle East.

    Id recommend everyone to go and watch Suicide Bombers - Its a documentary made by a French guy.
  25. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI View Post
    You don't have PM privileges, but you can send me message on myspace if you have account or dmitryblr@yahoo.com or we can keep talking here.
    ok kool i am gonna use that ! thats my mail neva1giv2up3@yahoo.fr
    well for the prisonplanet and infowar.com i think it s good in away of sum informations llike alex jones he is doin good job at investigation!
  26. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000 View Post
    Granted, there have been horrible times of Christian oppression of minorities in the past. However, these oppressions were done in spite of Christ's example. Islam's violence is due precisely to the example of Mohammud, who was a warrior who beheaded men, ordered assasinations, and declared jihad against the infidel a central act of a faithful Muslim.

    Jihad is an essential part of Islam, and is taught by all orthodox schools of Islam as holy war against the infidel to promote Islam. As well, Islam divides the world into the "house of peace" (where Islam rules) and the "house of war" (where Infidels rule). Read a little. Just because you can make a comparison between Islam and other religions does not mean that all religions teach the same thing.

    Most Muslims, I presume, want nothing to do with Jihad or the oppression of infidels. However, to assume there is no problem is silly.

    I recommend www.jihadwatch.org for more info, or of course
    littlegreenfootballs.com

    1st nowdays tehre is a difference btween islam and a lot of muslims and what you sayin about the prophet of islam is not true man and jihad isnt the biggest part of islam since th biggest jihad wich means in is to make an effort its jihad again u r own self the bad in you and muhammed peace be upon him juss came with the same msg as other prophets before him is montheism teh unicity and oness of god!
    also jihad is to fight who is attakin you not go and attak ppl!

    and tell me sumthin how come those so called radical muslims al quaida crap lot of groups the most victime they made were muslims?

    FOR WHO GIVIN IRAN AS AN EXAMPLE IT S realy bad one since shia dogma really far from islam and closer to polethism !
  27. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by rockhard_4eva View Post
    I have read the Koran - I was forced to when I was in the IDF. I'm personally a little worried when I see left wing liberals try to convince themselves that the problems of the muslim world are our fault.

    Wanna go to heaven??? Kill a jew. What a wonderful religion. I laughed when I saw the most famous tv show in the arab world - it essentially a version of the Elders of Zion, where Jews must sacrifice a Christian Child to make Matza. Quite amusing, and its why im in favour the Samson option - Kill the entire Middle East.

    Id recommend everyone to go and watch Suicide Bombers - Its a documentary made by a French guy.
    kill a jew to go heaven haha lol where did came that from
    telle me who did protect teh jew after the inqusition in spain and portugal all came under islam land in north africa alot of them!

    u know cia created bin laden and taliban even trained them as they did with sadam..ect
  28. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    What is Islam?
    The Arabic word 'Islam' stands for 'Submission' or 'Peace'. In a religious context, it implies the peace that reaches out to one when one completely submits oneself to the will of Almighty God. This is achieved only when the individual acts in accordance with the direction of his Creator in all spheres of life.

    Questions on Top

    Who is the founder of Islam?
    The Almighty God who created the universe, endowed man with a special gift of intelligence and thought, to enable him to discriminate between good and bad. Man has also been given, the freedom to choose his own path by either accepting or rejecting the instructions of the Almighty Creator. The divine revelations were conveyed by God to mankind through numerous prophets who preached the ideals to all communities during different periods of human history. The thousands of prophets whom God selected for human guidance have promulgated the basic doctrine with remarkable similarity. The belief in and the profound reverence for all messengers and revealed scriptures from God forms an integral part of Islamic faith. Islam is not a religion founded by Prophet Mohammed, (Peace Be Upon Him). The Qur'an has most emphatically corroborated the fact that the Islamic conception of life was revealed to man by a long chain of prophets chosen by the Almighty Creator.

    Questions on Top

    Who is Muslim?
    The word 'Muslim' means one who has submitted oneself to the Omnipotent Creator. A true Muslim is one who has disciplined his life in accordance with the instructions conveyed by God through His messengers. A person becomes a Muslim not by birth alone, but by his faith and deeds.

    Questions on Top

    How can one be a Muslim?
    "I testify that there is none who deserves to be worshipped but Allah. I testify that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah". By taking this solemn oath sincerely and endeavouring to regulate one's life following the instructions conveyed by Allah through his messengers, one becomes a true Muslim. By declaring that there is none worthy of worship save Allah, and that Mohammed is the Prophet of Allah, the believer announces his or her faith in God's oneness, His sole right to be worshipped and that Muhammed is the last of the prophets. It also confirms his or her belief in all prophets and the scriptures they brought.

    Questions on Top

    Why does Islam seem to be strict?
    No prophet taught that religion is to be confined within the walls of places of worship. On the contrary, Muslims are expected to follow the instructions of Almighty Allah in the course of all their activities in life. The word 'Muslim' means 'one who has submitted his self to the will of Allah', and for the same reason a true Muslim cannot compromise on anything that stands in the way of guiding his life according to divine strictures. The view that consciousness of God is to be confined only to the place of worship is alien to Islam. Muslims always have religion foremost in their minds whereas many others consider religion as irrelevant in the present age.

    Questions on Top

    ISLAMIC BELIEFS
    "O people! Worship your Guardian Lord, Who created you and those who came before you that you may become righteous. Who has made the earth your couch, and the heavens your canopy; and sent down rain from the heavens; and brought forth therewith fruits for your sustenance; Then set not up rivals unto Allah when you know (the truth)." Holy Qur'an 2:21, 22


    What are the Islamic beliefs?
    Muslims believe in one, unique, incomparable God, in the angels created by Him, in the revealed Scriptures, in the prophets through whom His revelations were made to mankind, in the Day of Judgement and life after death, individual accountability for actions, and in God's complete authority over human destiny.

    Questions on Top

    What does faith in 'One God' mean?
    Allah, the Creator and Protector of all beings in the universe, big and small, in His essence His goodness and his deeds, remains alone and unique. One offers worship only to Him, who is Almighty, higher than everyone else and Himself being perfect in everything. By monotheism, Islam implies, not the mere belief that there is just one God, but it power the way for prayers and offerings to the one who is all Merciful and Omniscient.

    Questions on Top

    Who is Allaah?
    The Arabic word 'Allaah' is the shortened form of 'al-ilah', 'The God, the one and only God, the first, the last, the eternal, the hidden, the manifest, the ultimate reality'. Even non-Muslim Arabs use the term 'Allah' when they speak of God. The basic creed of Islam is this simple formula: 'There is no God but Allah' ('La ilaha illallah'). The Arabic term 'Allah' denoting God, is unique in many ways. It has no plural like 'gods'; it has no gender like 'godess'; nor does this word generate a visual image of any kind. "Allah", He is God, the One true God, He is the one who deserves all worship and there is nothing comparable to him. Nevertheless, ninety-nine different attributes of Allah are named in the Qur'an.

    Questions on Top

    Who are the angels?
    Angels are the servants of God and they were created from light. They are beyond the realm and reach of human comprehension. They do not have freedom of action and can only carry out the command of God.

    Questions on Top


    What are the Scriptures?
    The Scriptures are the sacred books containing divine revelations from God which were conveyed through His messengers for the guidance of man. Prophets were sent to all peoples of all ages, to warn them and guide them to righteousness and virtue. The names of the four known scriptures are 'the Torah', 'the Zabur', 'the Injeel' and 'the Qur'an'. 'The Torah' was revealed to Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him) and it is the greatest among the Israelites books. The Zabur was revealed to Prophet David (Peace be upon him). 'The Injeel' which Allah revealed to Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him), is a confirmation of 'the Torah' and a complement to it. The Qur'an, which was revealed to the last of the prophets, is but a restatement of the faith delivered to the prophets before him. The more the Qur'an is studied with an unprejudiced mind, the more this truth emerges, that the Qur'an is a confirmation of all the earlier scriptures and messages sent by God through His messengers who lived and preached among various sects of humanity.

    Questions on Top

    Who are the prophets?
    Prophets are men, chosen by God at various stages and under varying circumstances of history, to lead men from darkness to light. The Qur'an repeatedly states the fact that prophets with the same message were sent to each and every community. The process of revelation continued unabated, sometimes in succession, at other times in broken sequences until the period in history, when the termination of Divine revelation and messengership, with the Qur'an and Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him) became a significant milestone in the history of mankind. It is true that the lives and mission of many a prophet has been made obscure and distorted by legends that grew around them or by people with vested interests, who used the names of these prophets to exploit men and mislead them from the right faith. No prophet of God has claimed himself to be divine. They were all mortals who lived and passed away from this earth after completing their mission of conveying the basic message to mankind, which was a call for the recognition and affirmation of God's existence, uniqueness and Lordship over all creation. It is an integral part of Islamic faith to believe in all the prophets of God.

    Questions on Top

    What does Islam say about life after death?
    Death does not terminate man's life. On the other hand, Islam teaches that it is the door that opens to an eternal lifer after death. The appropriate reward for one's earthly deeds, good or bad, is disbursed only in the Hereafter. The Islamic belief is that mankind will be resurrected, on the Day of Judgement, after every creation is destroyed. After being reborn, man will face a trial which will be in absolute control of the Almighty. Here, all the good and bad acts of man during his sojourn on earth will be unfurled before his eyes in order to be ultimately judged by God. The virtuous will be rewarded with virtue and the wrong doers punished appropriately. Those who have made sacrifices and discharges noble deeds will receive the shelter of peace in Heaven and those who have denigrated their lives through vices and evil will be condemned to suffer horrors of Hell. Islam inculcates the concept of accountability both in public and private life of a person by emphasizing the paramount importance of life Hereafter for mankind.

    Questions on Top

    What does faith in destiny mean in Islam?
    The Law of God, the Creator and Ruler of the worlds, is a powerful, all pervasive law which governs all that comprises the universe. No creation can lodge this Law and man's position is no different. Even man's environment and physical constitution are regulated on the basis of this divine law. The good and the bad that befall him happen on the basis of divine Destiny. How they befall on each one is in accordance with the predetermined decision made by the Omniscient Creator, who is aware of the ultimate good and evil of mankind. Hence, Islam directs man to believe in Destiny, whether good or bad, which Allah has measured and ordained for all creatures according to His previous knowledge and as deemed suitable by His wisdom.
  29. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    thats a link i found about miscoception about islam http://www.allaahuakbar.net/misconce...t_is_islam.htm
  30. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    21.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lightbulb


    World religious rankings !!!

    Looks like a two horse race !

    I think Amedinijad is on the US payroll, he's the new Sadaam Osama

    When ever oil prices start to drop Amedinijad will start saying crazy sh*t!

    Most Iranians are Persians and have interest in western culture, like Hollywood, haircuts ect.

    Didn't Jews and Arabs live together peacefully for thousands of years? Then right around the end of the Ottoman Empire didn't the British kind of roll in on the whole "desert on top of trillions of gallons of oil" thing? Then about 50 years later there was all this fuss about a New Jersey sized strip of land on the Sinai Peninsula?...and about 40 years after than didn't the US roll up on the Saudis who are lucky enough to be the host of the Muslin holy city of Mecca?..not to mention sitting on a nice piece of the "oil desert" !

    Middle East peace is as simple as just getting a few hundred million people to realize that there is no such thing as "Holy land"

    Then it just comes down to the oil.

    Iraq has a lot of oil but the worst thing that could happen is that Iran would start dumping cheap oil into the market.

    Then a lot of "international money interests" would start losing a lot of equity!

    We would all have to do our part here on the home front and start pumping our cars full of that filthy Iranian "price dumped oil market" $1 a gallon gas !!!

    So we must convince the Muslims that their religious concept of a "holyland" is wrong, then simultaneously convince all the share holders in the oil markets that they should not be so profit motivated, then if everyone else will play ball we might be on our way to peace in the MIddle East!

    Then we would see a regime change!

    Here is a new informative video on this subject

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyJJQb***o"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    Last edited by anabolicrhino; 05-24-2007 at 08:53 AM. Reason: insert informative link
  31. Advanced Member
    brass monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    537
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    18.16%

    For some reason nutcases flock to all major religions, the wackos are the ones with the loudest bark, and seem to have the most far out interpretations. In the public's eye there methods taint the Masses methods. It is just a plain fact that evil hides behind all religion.
  32. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Have you read the Koran? The first two sura's are Mohammed whining about how the Jews rejected his advances, and how they should die.

    As far as diversity in Arab/Muslim countries: can you tell me how many Jews there are in each Muslim country? How are they treated? How about Christians? How are they treated?

    You CAN call them Muslim countries, as most ME countries are Muslim and actively discourage the practice of other religions. The US and other WEstern countries could be referred to as Christian countries, as most of them are based on Judeo-Christian ideals. However, the freedom of expression allowed and vast range of ideas expressed freely bely that description.


    Look, many religions were based in violence. Islam is no exception. The fact is that Islam is where Christianity was 500 years ago. But guess what? Those growing pains are unacceptable. They cost thousands of American lives, so far, along with thousands of other innocents around the world every year. It doesn't really matter what 'true Islam' teaches, just as it likely didn't matter what Jesus really meant when you were being seived in an Iron Maiden by the Inquisition. What matters is how Islam is being taught, and bought, today, and the effect it has on the rest of the world.

    The Bhuddists have it right: the world is a tapestry. Pull one string, and affect the whole thing.
    u wrong man do u speak arabic well the first two sura rnt about what u said ! the first surah called teh opening and 2nd the cow! in quran god call and recall jewsit s even said that jews were the preferd ppl to god ad all the prophets were jews exept mohmed peac be upon him untile the jews did to moses peace be upon him afater they bean saved and than god did push them by not givin them home land even sume rabbis admit that!
    also to add u r information teh 1st who discovred prophets muhamed peace be upon him was jew he saw a sign in his back
    i
  33. Board Supporter
    spitboy2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

    @mulletsoldier

    I'm not sure where you are getting your info on Islam, perhaps from Karen Armstrong or other such deceptive apologists. Jihad has always been understood as exactly what it is -- holy war to further the interest of the Umma, or the Islamic community. Allah demands it, and "martyrs" receive 72 virgins in paradise if they die during jihad. The idea that the "Greater Jihad" is spiritual and not bloody is from a weak hadith, meaning that there is much question about its authenticity. Regardless, all major schools of Islam teach Jihad as Mohammud taught it and as the Koran speaks about it -- as war against the Infidel.


    "Your first mistake is painting the entire religious precept of 'Jihad' under the same brush. There is, in fact, five Jihads, with the Greater Jihad being a solely metaphorical 'war' waged against one's own temptations and sins; the Jihad of least interest to the vast majority of Muslims, yet ironically most referred to by media and individuals such as yourself , is the Lesser Jihad. Perhaps it is you, who should read a little?

    What is silly is to extrapolate a geo-culturally specific phenomena, in which disgruntled youth have been given a maninpulated doctrine, through which to focus pre-determinant anger towards a perceived threat. It is quite right to assume that there exists a very tangible distaste within Middle Eastern youth, this is granted; however, and as I stated before, it is somewhat ignorant to confuse a geo-political struggle with an inherent and systemic violence within a religion.
  34. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000 View Post
    @mulletsoldier

    I'm not sure where you are getting your info on Islam, perhaps from Karen Armstrong or other such deceptive apologists. Jihad has always been understood as exactly what it is -- holy war to further the interest of the Umma, or the Islamic community. Allah demands it, and "martyrs" receive 72 virgins in paradise if they die during jihad. The idea that the "Greater Jihad" is spiritual and not bloody is from a weak hadith, meaning that there is much question about its authenticity. Regardless, all major schools of Islam teach Jihad as Mohammud taught it and as the Koran speaks about it -- as war against the Infidel.


    "Your first mistake is painting the entire religious precept of 'Jihad' under the same brush. There is, in fact, five Jihads, with the Greater Jihad being a solely metaphorical 'war' waged against one's own temptations and sins; the Jihad of least interest to the vast majority of Muslims, yet ironically most referred to by media and individuals such as yourself , is the Lesser Jihad. Perhaps it is you, who should read a little?

    What is silly is to extrapolate a geo-culturally specific phenomena, in which disgruntled youth have been given a maninpulated doctrine, through which to focus pre-determinant anger towards a perceived threat. It is quite right to assume that there exists a very tangible distaste within Middle Eastern youth, this is granted; however, and as I stated before, it is somewhat ignorant to confuse a geo-political struggle with an inherent and systemic violence within a religion.

    r u a " muadith" scholar to say it s weak hadeeth tell me sumthing how the hell can u fight enemies when u didnt faught u r own inner enemie also how come muhamed peace be upon hime for his first 13 years of prophecies he was juss callin for the oness of god ! no call for zkat or jihad...ect
    i am not syain jihad as fightin doesnt exist it does for sure but as reply to direct threatening to make a real jihad u have to have th real true faith and that coem only by knowledge and and apply in u r own self!
  35. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37732
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Naseem View Post
    u wrong man do u speak arabic well the first two sura rnt about what u said ! the first surah called teh opening and 2nd the cow! in quran god call and recall jewsit s even said that jews were the preferd ppl to god ad all the prophets were jews exept mohmed peac be upon him untile the jews did to moses peace be upon him afater they bean saved and than god did push them by not givin them home land even sume rabbis admit that!
    also to add u r information teh 1st who discovred prophets muhamed peace be upon him was jew he saw a sign in his back
    i
    No, I don't read Arabic. Are you saying J.M. Rodwells translation is totally fictitious, and Alan Jones commentary a fabrication?

    Alan Jones taught Arabic and Islamic studies at Oxford 1957-2000, retiring as Professor of Classical Arabic. He is at present finishing three volumes on the Koran: translation, commentary and background


    Of course he called the Jews the Chosen People in the beginning; it was only good form, he wanted to convert them through friendship. But when they turned him down multiple times, he got pissed, and the rest is history.
  36. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    No, I don't read Arabic. Are you saying J.M. Rodwells translation is totally fictitious, and Alan Jones commentary a fabrication?





    Of course he called the Jews the Chosen People in the beginning; it was only good form, he wanted to convert them through friendship. But when they turned him down multiple times, he got pissed, and the rest is history.
    may be cause alan jones is a freemasons workin fore sumwhat called teh new world order! may be u dont belive on teh conspiracy ! goin on may be i can read arabic! maybe in u r mind u think about the jews who follow rabbis babilonian talmud written by human the ones who tried murder jesus are the same
    jews who follow primary torah !

    maybe u dont know teh jews lived in peace in time of muhamed pece be upon him untile they tried poison him and worked as trators with sum arab paganism !

    may be u dont that muhammed peace be upon him when he saw
    jewish funeral stay up kept silent as respect when compnions aske him dont u know thats a jew hes answerd isnt that a human soul!

    i can undertand u r way of thinkin since all teh media crap...ect maybe i would be thinkin like u if i was in u r place!
  37. Board Supporter
    spitboy2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    78.45%

    naseem, thank you for your contribution that "the jooooooos killled Jesus!"
  38. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by spitboy2000 View Post
    naseem, thank you for your contribution that "the jooooooos killled Jesus!"
    dont get me wrong i didnt say that i said sum of them tried to kill not they did and when i talk about joooooooooooos ! as u say i dont put all jews in the same case r u tryion to tell me like all jews r good and chosen ppl an dfo sure all goin to heaven whatever goin on! and all non jews r GOYMES " animals in picturs of humans" and r hear her juss to serv the jews ! as babilonian talmud says wich was written by sume rabbis "humans" pls dont confuse that with the TORAH wich is god s book " word"
  39. Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,213
    Rep Power
    1601
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    21.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just a FYI NOONE killed Jesus.He gave His life freely to atone for the sin of a fallen creation so that "whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". Carry on.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  40. New Member
    Naseem's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    1813
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    98.93%

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Just a FYI NOONE killed Jesus.He gave His life freely to atone for the sin of a fallen creation so that "whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". Carry on.
    JESUS PEACE BE UPON HIM DIDNT die the lord called him and put another person " a jew " who looks just like hime who was crusified
    anyway the antichrist gona appear and tehn it ll be jesus peace be upon him return and we know how it ll end !
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Guys Who Have Used Gear In The Middle East
    By yoked317 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:16 AM
  2. What do you eat in the middle of the night?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 10:38 PM
  3. Dbol In The Middle of a Cycle?
    By TheMyth in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 02:54 AM
  4. traveling abroad in the middle of my cycle...
    By LilDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:44 PM
  5. Holding a 2 second contraction in the middle of rep?
    By TheUsual in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 02:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in