Liquidresearch.com- Loving em' or Hating em'? Post your expierience in here!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Big Props for Liquidresearch.com products!!

Give this company your buisness bro's. As you can see, Chemo and LR have partnered together and I must say that I am impressed with their products very much and his shipping was timely.

Please make sure to support our partners. LR has great prices and great products. You can find the link avialible in the banners above, my sig and of course in this thread!

http://www.liquidresearch.com

WW7

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

Yeah, great service for me too, my letro is here and waiting.

3. Registered User

I just placed my first order with them and am looking forward to receiving it.
    •   

4. Registered User

Originally posted by JFP2026
    I just placed my first order with them and am looking forward to receiving it.
    Excellent.
  5. Registered User

Originally posted by windwords7

Excellent.
    And I even went to the site through the ad here...just for you guys.
  6. Running with the Big Boys

Good stuff Good service... Order and got it fast... got to love that
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

And they are the cheapest around.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. Registered User

I ordered some "stuff" from them earlier this month too, but they said they had no record of my transaction.
    Hmmm fishy?
    Nope! One e-mail later i was offered my original order + whatever i wanted that he had in stock for my trouble. (which it really wasnt any trouble at all) I told him that all i needed was my original order delivered and he wrote me back with a tracking number and he double my original order too.
    Good guys/gals over there, from now on i will use them and recommend them exclusively.
    Thanks again liquid research my order was shipped this morning.
  9. Registered User

totally agree .. ordered mine last month from them and got it in two days excellent service ..
  10. Registered User

Unbelievable service, 2 days exactly.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Would we steer you in the wrong direction? No way!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. Registered User

I haven't ordered from them. I know of someone who has, they have been getting the run around for 3 weeks, still no goods. I hate to **** in everybody's easter basket, but, true it is.
  13. Registered User

I know of that same situation and it really sucks for sure. To be fair, it is only one order out of dozens that has gone awry and it seems to be just murphy's law over and over again. Hopefully it will be remedied soon.
  14. Registered User

Originally posted by windwords7
    I know of that same situation and it really sucks for sure. To be fair, it is only one order out of dozens that has gone awry and it seems to be just murphy's law over and over again. Hopefully it will be remedied soon.
    A good point sir. And, yes, hopefully will be remedied soon, the individual is quite anxious.
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Well just another tidbit for you. They now carry T3 and do international orders. Keeps getting better.

Hey Scotty, are you sure that its not Reasearch Chemicals? I saw a post about a guy getting the run around from them and that is not the same people. If it is LR, this is the first I've heard of any probs. It has to happen once. I've used them twice and it was less then 3 days everytime.

16. Registered User

I found them here, and placed my first order last week
  17. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by scotty2
    I haven't ordered from them. I know of someone who has, they have been getting the run around for 3 weeks, still no goods. I hate to **** in everybody's easter basket, but, true it is.
    If you have a problem with their service PM windwords7 and he can contact them through executive channels to help settle the problem.  If you still get no satisfaction let me know and we'll work on it in conjunction with WW7...

Chemo
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I have some bad news this time. Instead of 2 days, it took 3!!! Damn!! LMAO...Big bump for LR as this is the 3rd time I've used them or maybe the 4th, I forget now. But everytime its been damn fast.

19. Registered User

Originally posted by Chemo

If you have a problem with their service PM windwords7 and he can contact them through executive channels to help settle the problem.  If you still get no satisfaction let me know and we'll work on it in conjunction with WW7...

Chemo
    Well the issue that was mentioned has been resolved as of today. It did, obvioulsy, take a long time but they were apologetic and generous in making things right. Thanks LR for standing behind your name with great service and integrity!
  20. Banned

great site
  21. Registered User

Ive been waiting for them to get their Clomid back in stock to order. The site has said 1-2 weeks for a while now. Maybe one of the mods might have some info, as I'd like to use them after hearing all the good reviews.
  22. Registered User

Originally posted by drvnwun
    Ive been waiting for them to get their Clomid back in stock to order. The site has said 1-2 weeks for a while now. Maybe one of the mods might have some info, as I'd like to use them after hearing all the good reviews.

Or nolva, I've emailed to ask about when they are expecting another shipment and never heard anything back. Looks like I'll be forced to turn elsewhere.
  23. Registered User

Originally posted by quasar

Or nolva, I've emailed to ask about when they are expecting another shipment and never heard anything back. Looks like I'll be forced to turn elsewhere.
    Same situation here-no reply as of yet. Unfortunately, I recall hearing about underdosing in the liquid research products at other sites. Maybe just rumor, but I'm just going to wait as long as I can before biting the bullet and getting 6-oxo-just wish it was'nt twice the damn price of Clomid. Ah well...
  24. Registered User

My clomid from liquidresearch was dosed just fine. Did its job nicely
  25. Obese Member

Originally posted by elijah_123

Yea, just wish I could buy it. As of last night, still no Clomid or Nolva. However, I did throw some money their way for some Letro.
  26. Registered User

Originally posted by elijah_123
    I think you misunderstood me, (or maybe I kind of said it the wrong way). When I said "liquid research" products, I meant the general category of products i.e. liquid clomid, liquid nolva, etc. Not the company Liquid Research. I'm sure Liquid Research is great, that's why I'm holding out to order from them. Hopefully soon....
  27. Registered User

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to underdose liquid products, clomid is like .63 a gram, and nolva is .66 a gram, clen is $1.25 a gram and all others are very cheap aswell. The most expensive part is the container and liquid to mix with.
  28. Registered User

Originally posted by drvnwun
    I think you misunderstood me, (or maybe I kind of said it the wrong way). When I said "liquid research" products, I meant the general category of products i.e. liquid clomid, liquid nolva, etc. Not the company Liquid Research. I'm sure Liquid Research is great, that's why I'm holding out to order from them. Hopefully soon....
    I knew what you meant, I was just giving more props to liquidresearch.com
  29. Registered User

Alright fella's the best I was able to come up with at this time is the following, I am sorry that it does not quantify "soon" on the Clomid:

"Nolva just ran out at the end of last week....we are getting more in a few days. The clomid is longer bc of supplier problems, but we will be restocking soon and with a large amount."
  30. Registered User

Oh well-I guess I'll just wait and see. Thanx WW7. What would be everyone's second choice site for Clomid since LR is out for now?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Propadrol? Love it or Hate it?
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 01:22 PM
  2. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:48 PM
  3. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 05:08 PM