Hey Guests! Go ahead and register! Join the family! - AnabolicMinds.com

Hey Guests! Go ahead and register! Join the family!

  1. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10344

    Lightbulb Hey Guests! Go ahead and register! Join the family!


    What's Going On?

    Currently Active Users: 502 (91 members and 411 guests)


    View Who's Online

    Most users ever online was 983, 06-08-2006 at 06:12 PM.

    yeahright*, 1slowcivic, abish, anabolik1, andrew david, Ant., bigblank69, BigBrewer, BigMar, bigstabile, Bildo_21, bms0lsc, bow, bpmartyr, brundy, brunobrown2001, C18H22O2, CaptAmera9, CHAPS, crappero, danTman2, doodle, dragon blood, enash, epox_, ex-infantry, Exploreize, FishBonz, FitnFirm, garrithv, Goanna, hardgainer1, hypo, INWORK, Irish Cannon, Jayhawkk, jctred2120, jediclampet, jmh80, JohnnyBGood, jomi822, khan8, kiff, Kimber, King Nothing, klugman, LakeMountD, lilkev42, lonas2, Madhops, Mason, MattHines, methane, mmorpheuss, moflika, mrallnatural, Mulletsoldier, noobie111, not_big_enuf, OCCFan023, ocyeoman, ottomaddox, paro, pete_ana, Pfunk47, phillyb, punta, Rage (SoCal), RedwolfWV, Rock, ryansm*, shanerips, SHSUStudent, sicnarf, skunkman, smurph, sogone2day, Sonicology, stinkfinger, SubliminalX, thedon3534, theshocker21, Tom 185, Trance Boy, TripDog, UHCougar05, Viperspit, WannaBeHulk, WhatsaRoid?, witt51, wrkn4bigrmusles

    AnabolicMinds.com Forum Statistics

  2. New Member
    phillyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    156

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    What's Going On?

    Currently Active Users: 502 (91 members and 411 guests)


    View Who's Online

    Most users ever online was 983, 06-08-2006 at 06:12 PM.

    yeahright*, 1slowcivic, abish, anabolik1, andrew david, Ant., bigblank69, BigBrewer, BigMar, bigstabile, Bildo_21, bms0lsc, bow, bpmartyr, brundy, brunobrown2001, C18H22O2, CaptAmera9, CHAPS, crappero, danTman2, doodle, dragon blood, enash, epox_, ex-infantry, Exploreize, FishBonz, FitnFirm, garrithv, Goanna, hardgainer1, hypo, INWORK, Irish Cannon, Jayhawkk, jctred2120, jediclampet, jmh80, JohnnyBGood, jomi822, khan8, kiff, Kimber, King Nothing, klugman, LakeMountD, lilkev42, lonas2, Madhops, Mason, MattHines, methane, mmorpheuss, moflika, mrallnatural, Mulletsoldier, noobie111, not_big_enuf, OCCFan023, ocyeoman, ottomaddox, paro, pete_ana, Pfunk47, phillyb, punta, Rage (SoCal), RedwolfWV, Rock, ryansm*, shanerips, SHSUStudent, sicnarf, skunkman, smurph, sogone2day, Sonicology, stinkfinger, SubliminalX, thedon3534, theshocker21, Tom 185, Trance Boy, TripDog, UHCougar05, Viperspit, WannaBeHulk, WhatsaRoid?, witt51, wrkn4bigrmusles

    AnabolicMinds.com Forum Statistics
    w00t I made the list!
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1999

    damn freeloaders

    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10344

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    damn freeloaders

    No no no. Open the door, invite them in, offer a snack and something to drink.

    Personally, I lurked here for a year before I registered....and only did so because I wanted to post a question.

    All of you guests are welcome here and should register on up!
    Last edited by yeahright; 07-01-2006 at 10:29 PM.
  5. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2918

    yeahright, dont worry when they see the kind of advice they get here then they going to register. A few months back a was a "Freeloader" like OCCFan023 said, but then i decided to join in the fun.
  6. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2846

    Another thing is people who are registered often lurk without signining in b/c they're nto posting and just don't need to login unless they see something they wnat to post about.
  7. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Answers
    2
    Rep Power
    11678

    Come on in and get Gold...I need more people to talk with in the shoutbox.
  8. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    22017

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    What's Going On?

    Currently Active Users: 502 (91 members and 411 guests)


    View Who's Online

    Most users ever online was 983, 06-08-2006 at 06:12 PM.

    yeahright*, 1slowcivic, abish, anabolik1, andrew david, Ant., bigblank69, BigBrewer, BigMar, bigstabile, Bildo_21, bms0lsc, bow, bpmartyr, brundy, brunobrown2001, C18H22O2, CaptAmera9, CHAPS, crappero, danTman2, doodle, dragon blood, enash, epox_, ex-infantry, Exploreize, FishBonz, FitnFirm, garrithv, Goanna, hardgainer1, hypo, INWORK, Irish Cannon, Jayhawkk, jctred2120, jediclampet, jmh80, JohnnyBGood, jomi822, khan8, kiff, Kimber, King Nothing, klugman, LakeMountD, lilkev42, lonas2, Madhops, Mason, MattHines, methane, mmorpheuss, moflika, mrallnatural, Mulletsoldier, noobie111, not_big_enuf, OCCFan023, ocyeoman, ottomaddox, paro, pete_ana, Pfunk47, phillyb, punta, Rage (SoCal), RedwolfWV, Rock, ryansm*, shanerips, SHSUStudent, sicnarf, skunkman, smurph, sogone2day, Sonicology, stinkfinger, SubliminalX, thedon3534, theshocker21, Tom 185, Trance Boy, TripDog, UHCougar05, Viperspit, WannaBeHulk, WhatsaRoid?, witt51, wrkn4bigrmusles

    AnabolicMinds.com Forum Statistics
    I'm hidden shhhh!:bruce1:

  9. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    10344

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I'm hidden shhhh!:bruce1:
    LOL, nobody else knows what that means.
  10. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1999

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    No no no. Open the door, invite them in, offer a snack and something to drink.

    :burg: :donut: :hot: izza:

    ill welcome em with food and open arms
  11. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1387

    Won't a lot of these 'guests' be bots? Rather than actual people looking through the forum.
  12. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,584
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2918

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    Won't a lot of these 'guests' be bots? Rather than actual people looking through the forum.
    i dont think so, i remember that when i used to look for "stuff" related to this site on google this site was in the first options so that could be atributed to google.



    Come on Guest's join and share youre knowledge or do like i do come to learn
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joining the Family
    By Ape McGrapes in forum Enhanced Body Formulations
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-27-2013, 11:38 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 09:18 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
  4. Go Ahead and Rate this.
    By rdugan95 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in