100 point gift scavenger hunt

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will gift 100 rep points to any Gold member who can find all the items i'm asking for below.

Here are the rules:

1. All answers are on this are on anabolicminds.com or linked from here.

2.No photoshopping etc

3. first person to complete all right will win.

4. Post answers here.

5. Have fun and don't cheat this is just for kicks :)

1. Someone wanted to know if pheromones worked all the time and one female chimed in and said no. Who was it?

2. If I wanted to see an idiot who did 4 M1T cycles in one year and had a bunch of medical problems surface due to this, who would I look for?

3. When they get ill or have questions in general...Who's the doctor called on the most?

4. This man is 62 years old and has abs of steel...Who is he?

5. If I wanted a Large, Black T-shirt with a AM.com logo, where would I go?

6. If I wanted 1kg of Branch Chain Amino Acids with Added Glutamine and B6 for 43.95 where would I get it and what is the name?

7. There's a person here that apparently offers many services but sarcasm seems to be the main one.

8. There's a Gold Member here with a special gift from me regarding their choice of cosmetics. Who is the person and what does the gift say?

9. How many message post icons are there to choose from?

10. If I wanted to know, "What is a "good diet?", where would I need to look?

11. What works Just like Shutterfly and other picture storing site?

12. This guy broke his humerus right above my right elbow and is in a battle to get back to normal. Who is he?

13. I don't think you need to be morbidly obese to be a great competitor in power lifting... What thread title would I need to locate a picture of a guy over 500 pounds squatting?

14. I have a whole mess of questions about Insulin. Can you direct me to one place that should answer most of them? I don't really care about IGF or anything just insulin.

15. What are the new changes that were just introduced about posting? If I had any other questions about rep points and such where would I look?

**If this goes well enough then i'll probably be doing something like this every 100 points or so. As long as I don't get hammered by Admin since I didn't ask for persmission :p

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Karate Girl

Saluu The Roid Monkey a.k.a. 1 ad man

Dr. D

Ageless

Anabolicminds Store

Annabolic Innovations/Excell

Bobo/Ubiquitous

JBlaze

Grunt's Signature "What is A Good Diet"

Dunno.

Grunt.

Dunno what you meant

I'd ask LakeMountD

And the New Changes Thread...

Didn't even need to look anything up..lol

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I started to do this, but i realized that I am way too lazy! :D

Nice job to whoever wins this.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Karate Girl

Saluu The Roid Monkey a.k.a. 1 ad man

Dr. D

Ageless

Anabolicminds Store

Annabolic Innovations/Excell

Bobo/Ubiquitous

JBlaze

Grunt's Signature "What is A Good Diet"

Dunno.

Grunt.

Dunno what you meant

I'd ask LakeMountD

And the New Changes Thread...

Didn't even need to look anything up..lol
your number 12 is wrong :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol..Probably..I didn't look any of it up, just going off the top of my head (I have a good mem)..It's like Jeopardy though, maybe someone can build off my answers and steal the points.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man it says Gold member :) you suck haha
I know, I just thought I knew some of them..I wish I wasn't so poor..I feel like a douche, all the cool kids are gold..:sad:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im too lazy :) rough work out, But you are very generous :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
1. Someone wanted to know if pheromones worked all the time and one female chimed in and said no. Who was it?
Mrs. Gimpy

2. If I wanted to see an idiot who did 4 M1T cycles in one year and had a bunch of medical problems surface due to this, who would I look for?
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/21514-blood-work-after-year-5-cycles.html?highlight=4+m1t+cycles+year

3. When they get ill or have questions in general...Who's the doctor called on the most?
The good Dr. D.

4. This man is 62 years old and has abs of steel...Who is he?
Ageless.

5. If I wanted a Large, Black T-shirt with a AM.com logo, where would I go?
http://www.cafepress.com/amtshirts

6. If I wanted 1kg of Branch Chain Amino Acids with Added Glutamine and B6 for 43.95 where would I get it and what is the name?
Excell - AnabolicInnovations http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/inc/sdetail/89

7. There's a person here that apparently offers many services but sarcasm seems to be the main one.
YeahRight.

8. There's a Gold Member here with a special gift from me regarding their choice of cosmetics. Who is the person and what does the gift say?
Beelz - Yeah I wear lipstick. Gonna be the one to say something?

9. How many message post icons are there to choose from?
2?

10. If I wanted to know, "What is a "good diet?", where would I need to look?
Nutrition/health
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/

11. What works Just like Shutterfly and other picture storing site?
File upload center

12. This guy broke his humerus right above my right elbow and is in a battle to get back to normal. Who is he?
TattooPierced1

13. I don't think you need to be morbidly obese to be a great competitor in power lifting... What thread title would I need to locate a picture of a guy over 500 pounds squatting?
It's in Beelz' sig
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/40442-beelze-training-log.html

14. I have a whole mess of questions about Insulin. Can you direct me to one place that should answer most of them? I don't really care about IGF or anything just insulin.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh-slin/13472-insulin-information-here.html

15. What are the new changes that were just introduced about posting? If I had any other questions about rep points and such where would I look?
No source postsing for ANYTHING (includes PH's and chems).
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/35539-reputation-function-has-been-enabled.html?highlight=rep+points

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Nope but you're close she's a girl :)
9. Look closer the answer is right there in your reply.
10. Can ya get closer?
13. Right area wrong thread

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Karate girl is right but for wrong thread but you had her name so i'll give it to you
Do pheromones work no matter what?

9. Nope...You're thinking too hard. Post a topic and you'll be able to see how many message post iconsthere are to chose from.
10. Right

13. I was talking about being fat to be a power lifter and in this thread that I started there was a picture of a 500 + pound guy squatting...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting out the effort for this I was bored as hell :)

Ans sir your prize will be a gift of 100 points, enjoy.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
u should give me rep points because i am a good man and btw, what a beautiful cat in your avatar. is that your cat? absolutely beautiful

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u should give me rep points because i am a good man and btw, what a beautiful cat in your avatar. is that your cat? absolutely beautiful
I would neg rep you for being such a whore, but it won't let me. So, it's the thought that counts.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
I would neg rep you for being such a whore, but it won't let me. So, it's the thought that counts.
what's it to you buddy? your the only one who seems to ever care about this. the only time you ever talk to me is in reference to this. get the whore sh*t outta your head.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's it to you buddy? your the only one who seems to ever care about this. the only time you ever talk to me is in reference to this. get the whore sh*t outta your head.
Because people like you are what make the rep point system pointless and ridiculous. Why should I, or anyone else give you reps simply for asking for them? They are stupid, but usually a high rep count denotes a worthy contribution to this board. You on the other hand, just say "rep me, cause I want them"..Maybe if you actually provided some help, articles, information, even a funny joke now and then instead of pointless whoring yourself out I wouldn't have to say it.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
son of a b!tch said i weigh 500lbs. jmh will surely die before the year is over.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Just an FYI, I do believe rep whoring is against the rules, as in dont ask for rep points.

They are earned by supporting others and giving what advice you can to help others, sharing information.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah, Beelz gonna get him some lovin...Man, I would hate to be in jmh's shoes. He's gonna need therapy, ice and lots of prep H

phasar

Awards
  • Established
don't be a smart ass. that's what you want to believe because that is what you are looking for in my posts.

220 posts, how many times did i hint or directly say i want rep points? 5 times? and 4 times out of that was when i was like 600 in the red. you piss me off, because obviously you are the only one that cares, but you make it sound like it's something that everybody hates me doing. tell you what. you have 2 more guys support you on this, and i'll never mention rep points again. and don't say rep whoring over and over again. dig deeper in your vocabulary. it's not the most respectable word to use again and again.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, even if I don't use the word, 'rep whoring' I will say that it is looked down by both the board owner and the members.

My beautiful charity thread got trashed! Well except Beelz's man lovin. That adds spice to any conversation. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I can hold my own Beelz - but only after the Rebound Reloaded gets here...

:rofl:

And I thought the question was about a video of a guy squatting 500 - not weighing 500. I though you had a video up in that thread.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't be a smart ass. that's what you want to believe because that is what you are looking for in my posts.

220 posts, how many times did i hint or directly say i want rep points? 5 times? and 4 times out of that was when i was like 600 in the red. you piss me off, because obviously you are the only one that cares, but you make it sound like it's something that everybody hates me doing. tell you what. you have 2 more guys support you on this, and i'll never mention rep points again. and don't say rep whoring over and over again. dig deeper in your vocabulary. it's not the most respectable word to use again and again.
whore? where? :food:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I can hold my own Beelz - but only after the Rebound Reloaded gets here...

:rofl:

And I thought the question was about a video of a guy squatting 500 - not weighing 500. I though you had a video up in that thread.
beefcake......BEEFCAKE.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does handling Beelz include curling into a ball while sucking your thumb and repeating to yourself, " nothing can hurt me in my happy place"?

If so, for your own sake I hope you know how to stay there till the swelling and pain stops.:donut:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does handling Beelz include curling into a ball while sucking your thumb and repeating to yourself, " nothing can hurt me in my happy place"?

If so, for your own sake I hope you know how to stay there till the swelling and pain stops.:donut:

OMFG, I just twizzled my jammies reading that!!!!!!!!!

Here ya go big guy Beelz :pizza: wrap yur loving arms around that!!!!!!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I ask most humbly and sincerely for your apologies for allowing one heinous word to constitute my desrcription of your most egregious offence. If it is your preference, from this point forth I will refer to your action as merely prostituting yourself for the approval of others.

Just an FYI, I do believe rep whoring is against the rules, as in dont ask for rep points.

They are earned by supporting others and giving what advice you can to help others, sharing information.
Well, even if I don't use the word, 'rep whoring' I will say that it is looked down by both the board owner and the members.
:D

It probably makes more people mad, it's just they are old and wise and know that arguments about small dots beside a strangers name on the internet are not worth arguing over. However, I am young, and impetious and for whatever reason found it neccessary to point it out.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
I ask most humbly and sincerely for your apologies for allowing one heinous word to constitute my desrcription of your most egregious offence. If it is your preference, from this point forth I will refer to your action as merely prostituting yourself for the approval of others.

:D

It probably makes more people mad, it's just they are old and wise and know that arguments about small dots beside a strangers name on the internet are not worth arguing over. However, I am young, and impetious and for whatever reason found it neccessary to point it out.
mulletsoldier, you know what......do whatever you want.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea what you just said

but i did stay in a holiday inn express last night.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have no idea what you just said

but i did stay in a holiday inn express last night.
:toofunny:

Beelze, I think this will be the last post of yours I have ever reply to, I am pissed. I laughed out loud when I saw this and spit milk all over my keyboard.