Hello to all you anabolic minded freaks

1. Hello to all you anabolic minded freaks

Never been to this site. I'm getting back in the game after a long absence. Never stopped lifting, just quit saucing for a while.

Not much has changed, but there seems to be some new AI's (ATD) floating around. When I left Arimidex was still pretty new.

Anyway, hi

2. What up man, welcome!

3. Welcome man, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. A lot of knowledgable bros are here. I'm not one of em though. I'm strictly comic relief
    •   

4. Welcome.

Carefull, there is so much good info here it sometimes sucks me in and I forget to go workout!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

5. Welcome mang.

6. welcome

7. Welcome coronoer

8. welcome to AM!

9. yeah...this post is over a month old....YR is shy it took him a long time to warm up to the newbie!

10. Well it took me even longer welcome HAHAH
  11. Thumbs down

[QUOTE=bpmartyr]Welcome.

hello everyone, ive been off for about 6 months do to my wife. i was thinking about just running 200mg of cyp a week, and maybe adding some max lmg. does anyone have any opinions on if i would even get any results from just 200mg a week

12. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    yeah...this post is over a month old....YR is shy it took him a long time to warm up to the newbie!
    I think he's got a thread bumping fetish

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I think he's got a thread bumping fetish
    It's called being a good host. I'd noticed several welcome threads where not enough people had been welcoming....so I thought I'd remind you all of your responsibility to be social.

:bruce1:

14. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    It's called being a good host. I'd noticed several welcome threads where not enough people had been welcoming....so I thought I'd remind you all of your responsibility to be social.

:bruce1:
    I can dig it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. To all you pro-Bush folks
    By Funny Monkey in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 04:47 AM
  2. Hello To All
    By Robert in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 02:53 AM
  3. hello to all