Hello to all you anabolic minded freaks

coroner

Awards
Never been to this site. I'm getting back in the game after a long absence. Never stopped lifting, just quit saucing for a while.

Not much has changed, but there seems to be some new AI's (ATD) floating around. When I left Arimidex was still pretty new.

Anyway, hi :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome man, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. A lot of knowledgable bros are here. I'm not one of em though. I'm strictly comic relief :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

Carefull, there is so much good info here it sometimes sucks me in and I forget to go workout! :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah...this post is over a month old....YR is shy it took him a long time to warm up to the newbie!

juiced!

Awards
Welcome.

hello everyone, ive been off for about 6 months do to my wife. i was thinking about just running 200mg of cyp a week, and maybe adding some max lmg. does anyone have any opinions on if i would even get any results from just 200mg a week

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think he's got a thread bumping fetish :blink:
It's called being a good host. I'd noticed several welcome threads where not enough people had been welcoming....so I thought I'd remind you all of your responsibility to be social.

:bruce1:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It's called being a good host. I'd noticed several welcome threads where not enough people had been welcoming....so I thought I'd remind you all of your responsibility to be social.

:bruce1:
I can dig it.