Hello to all you anabolic minded freaks

1. Hello to all you anabolic minded freaks

Never been to this site. I'm getting back in the game after a long absence. Never stopped lifting, just quit saucing for a while.

Not much has changed, but there seems to be some new AI's (ATD) floating around. When I left Arimidex was still pretty new.

Anyway, hi

2. What up man, welcome!
    •   

3. Welcome man, i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. A lot of knowledgable bros are here. I'm not one of em though. I'm strictly comic relief

4. Welcome.

Carefull, there is so much good info here it sometimes sucks me in and I forget to go workout!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

5. Welcome mang.
    •   

6. welcome

7. Welcome coronoer

8. welcome to AM!

9. yeah...this post is over a month old....YR is shy it took him a long time to warm up to the newbie!

10. Well it took me even longer welcome HAHAH
  11. Thumbs down

[QUOTE=bpmartyr]Welcome.

hello everyone, ive been off for about 6 months do to my wife. i was thinking about just running 200mg of cyp a week, and maybe adding some max lmg. does anyone have any opinions on if i would even get any results from just 200mg a week

12. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    yeah...this post is over a month old....YR is shy it took him a long time to warm up to the newbie!
    I think he's got a thread bumping fetish

13. Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote
    I think he's got a thread bumping fetish
    It's called being a good host. I'd noticed several welcome threads where not enough people had been welcoming....so I thought I'd remind you all of your responsibility to be social.

:bruce1:

14. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    It's called being a good host. I'd noticed several welcome threads where not enough people had been welcoming....so I thought I'd remind you all of your responsibility to be social.

:bruce1:
    I can dig it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To all you pro-Bush folks
    By Funny Monkey in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 05:47 AM
  2. Hello To All
    By Robert in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2003, 03:53 AM