Just graduated

Spartan117

Awards
Since I've been telling everybody I know, I figured I'd tell ya'll that I finally graduated with a BBA in business management with honors. Took me 6 yrs. Guess I'll have to get a real job now. :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Congrats.

The real world sucks. Plain and simple.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations!!!!

That is a great achievment, you should be very proud.....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grats man, not get a job in a field that you had no studies in :)

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
congratulations! and good luck with your job search...hope you find something you like and is enjoyable!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Congrats!!! My sister completed her second masters today of Administration. Great Times!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro :cheers:

Enjoy it while you can and hopefully you can get a good job in your field.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I got a job somewhat related to my field of study (business/economics with an emphasis in accounting), but due to stupid (there is no other word) management above me... it has sucked... only now does there seem to be a chance to workout regularly coming up in the future... not guaranteed yet... but coming up if all goes well. (Sorry... I just had to interject another side of reality here, I too miss college life).

That being said, congrats on the degree and best of luck finding a job that you enjoy, I know I'll have one someday, just not at this point, it's ok I only have to keep it through the summer of 2008 unless something drastically changes.

ManBeast

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Grats man, best of luck finding a job, especially a job that you enjoy doing. Good luck!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dogg - I'm with ManBeast. My management directly above me sucks.

I don't question what the "God Pod" does over where the CEO and others sit - they know what the hell they are doing, but I constantly wonder what in God's name the local management is doing. It's just not logical.

Yet, I digress.

Spartan117

Awards
Thanks everybody. I've worked construction for the past ten yrs and now hope to go into project management, so I'll just have to see how that goes. I am going thru interview processes with a couple of companies. I guess I'll get fat with an office job now:)

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations

Im supposed to graduate this semester, but im stuck in college for another year........i can wait untill i finish.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! how exciting!!!! man...great job!

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations

Don't worry about the six years because the imporatant thing is ----> YOU FINISH THE RACE.

The news had a segment about an 87y/o female that graduated this year and it took her 31 years to finish college. {{{31 years}}}

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations,
I graduated a year ago now, and its great to finally be able to have a routine and stick with it.
Oh and the money helps too ;)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations

Don't worry about the six years because the imporatant thing is ----> YOU FINISH THE RACE.
A lot of people go to college for 8 years!

Yeah they're called,doctors!--Tommy boy, one of the best movies ever made.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10