Chemists or scientists in school or graduated help

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My degree is in pharmacy in which I’m still ion the process of completing

I had 0 knowledge of how chemical compounds are made it where to start etc. say one wanted to learn how to synthesize testosterone from cholesterol or a prohormone like dymethazine from dht, how hard is it to actually chemically synthesize these compounds.
Is this like PhD level chemistry or bachelors degree in chemistry to synthesize raw powders

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just want to be able to make drugs so I don’t have to rely on people to get me what I need LOL

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Depends on what you're trying to make. Making test from diosgenin is probably beyond what can be done in one's kitchen. You could maybe make some starting from DHEA.

If you start with 4-DHEA you can turn it into 4-AD pretty easily.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depends on what you're trying to make. Making test from diosgenin is probably beyond what can be done in one's kitchen. You could maybe make some starting from DHEA.

If you start with 4-DHEA you can turn it into 4-AD pretty easily.
Appreciate this, I would actually hope to be able to eventually make dymethazine or M1a, I’m a bit crazy over these compounds to where I’d like to be able to make them myself. Forever. Lol. There’s all these people selling dmz and msten and M1a and I’m just wondering where the damn raws are coming from because only one source that’s on a forum has them but it’s got 0 reviews

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate this, I would actually hope to be able to eventually make dymethazine or M1a, I’m a bit crazy over these compounds to where I’d like to be able to make them myself. Forever. Lol. There’s all these people selling dmz and msten and M1a and I’m just wondering where the damn raws are coming from because only one source that’s on a forum has them but it’s got 0 reviews
That's because no one wants to give up their raws when they could make waaaaay more making it into product.

If you want, and you have some cash, I'll help you source lifetime supplies.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's because no one wants to give up their raws when they could make waaaaay more making it into product.

If you want, and you have some cash, I'll help you source lifetime supplies.
Ima be honest that sounds kinda sketchy lmao. In light of the China ban, even tho nothing has been effected much yet, I know pretty much where to get anything.

aside from dmz msten M1ad raw powder

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ima be honest that sounds kinda sketchy lmao. In light of the China ban, even tho nothing has been effected much yet, I know pretty much where to get anything.

aside from dmz msten M1ad raw powder
I have a pharma grade source in Canada.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not in Canada and r u talking for the prohormones?
? The vendor is in Canada. I'm in the US... I'm confused. Typically they can get whatever I want them to if the money's right.

Anyway, getting back to your OP. You're not gonna do total synth on those in your house. Some of the reagents are highly toxic and could cause severe neurological problems.

If you want to stash some, you're gonna have to find a source you trust and/or get your product 3rd party tested.

Also, some of the reagents and equipment are also used to make meth so definitely not a project you wanna take on in the garage.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m picturing Breaking Bad; Steroids Season!

LETS COOK ⚗