10 speed bike

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
For his birthday, Little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $280,000 & your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it".

The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?" Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night heard you telling Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with a $280,000 mortgage & no bike!"

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
lol nice one,
tim and his old friend hang out for drinks story turns into story and minutes turn into hours, the man stumbles home to his wife at 2 in the morning, "tim where the hell have you been" his wife yells as he staggers in. " if you forget about dinner with my parents again, or stumble in here drunk im leaving you". The next day tims wife isnt talking to him, he realises his marrige is on thin ice and hes quite down all day. His buddy calls him up just before he gets off work and asks tim to come over for a few. Tim knows his wife isnt going to be home by 6 so he has a while to relax. One drink turns into another tim and his bud are at the pub before he knows it and wayy too drunk, tim pukes all over himself and realises its almost midnight. " Shith whaht amn i goona do, sHeel leve me" Dont worry tim all you have to do is tell her we were stuck in an elevator with a drunk guy and he puked on you, she'll believe you when we put $20 dollars in your pocket for the dry cleaning bill. Tim stumbles in and his waiting wife says "Tim I told you how i felt about your drinking, I have no choice but..." Tim pipes up with " honey wait dis guy puked all ober me so he gave me $20 bucks for the dry cleanin, Its in my pocket!" hmm the wife reaches into his breast pocket "Tim why is there $40 buck in here" tim responds" Because he **** in my pants too"

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
What did I do to deserve this?

:blink:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol nice one,
tim and his old friend hang out for drinks story turns into story and minutes turn into hours, the man stumbles home to his wife at 2 in the morning, "tim where the hell have you been" his wife yells as he staggers in. " if you forget about dinner with my parents again, or stumble in here drunk im leaving you". The next day tims wife isnt talking to him, he realises his marrige is on thin ice and hes quite down all day. His buddy calls him up just before he gets off work and asks tim to come over for a few. Tim knows his wife isnt going to be home by 6 so he has a while to relax. One drink turns into another tim and his bud are at the pub before he knows it and wayy too drunk, tim pukes all over himself and realises its almost midnight. " Shith whaht amn i goona do, sHeel leve me" Dont worry tim all you have to do is tell her we were stuck in an elevator with a drunk guy and he puked on you, she'll believe you when we put $20 dollars in your pocket for the dry cleaning bill. Tim stumbles in and his waiting wife says "Tim I told you how i felt about your drinking, I have no choice but..." Tim pipes up with " honey wait dis guy puked all ober me so he gave me $20 bucks for the dry cleanin, Its in my pocket!" hmm the wife reaches into his breast pocket "Tim why is there $40 buck in here" tim responds" Because he **** in my pants too"

:icon_lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Me too

Nate,
I saw your post too buddy.

Don't tease us.

Bad Nate.