Poll: What meathod do you use for removing body hair?

Hair Removal

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Question Hair Removal

Curious as to the meathod others use to remove leg/arm/chest hair. I've been considering doing my legs, especially with my up coming PH cycle, and would like to see what the common meathod is.

2. dunno, I never minded shaving, I hear Nair works pretty well and smells pretty funky, and waxing would make me feel like a vagina I think (not that there's anything wrong with that )... more opinions!
    •   

3. i think waxing is the best by far as long as u got the testes to deal with the pain. especially if it for transdermal application sites, cuz u can prolly do the whole cycle with only waxing once maybe twice.

unless u are talkin about your **** and balls/armpits, in that case i say electric trimmers are where its at.

4. Originally posted by Biggin
    waxing would make me feel like a vagina
    hmm... i waxed my inner thighs because i felt like a *** shavin my legs all the time. i donno if it is just me but a guy shavin his legs seems about as queer as it gets.

5. honestly, i shave my quads when im using the transdermals....quads only too..haha.....just the area of application.....

i mean im not one to wear speedos, so i really don't care that the only part of my legs without hair are the quads.

h19
    •   

6. Trimmer/ clipper is the way to go. The shaving always left my skin feeling weird and I had to do it to often.....didn't like it much. I ended up using a trimmer, on the lowest setting.....trims everything just right. No itching, razor burn ect. Not completely smooth, but not hairy either.

7. yeah i dont bic it, i use a trimmer myself..

8. I use nair on areas that I dont want to get high-powered cutters near
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.

9. i tend to only shave chest and lower abs. Using razor first, and if needed, nair type removal. Sage

10. Ahh the joys of not being a hairy bastard.

11. Originally posted by NPursuit
    Ahh the joys of not being a hairy bastard.
    tell me about it! Thankfully I'm no sasquatch, much easier for me

12. I used nair on my chest and it burned my nips up bad. Never again! I just shave and have no problems now.

13. I used nair on my thigh when i had to get acl surgery, did it once and it was fine, did it again the next night (before surgery) and it was the most painful thing of the whole surgery!!!!! Worst was when the doc drew on my leg with a felt to mark which one he was gonna operate on, my god that was painful!!

14. Wow, forgot about this old thread. In the end I just ended up shaving with a razor. Felt a bit like a fairy shaving my legs the first time, that and it took forever, but now it's pretty easy to maintain.

15. We used to make fun of one of our football coaches for shaving his legs, now we all do when using transdermals, damn hypocrits hehe.

16. its all about the wax... shaving is the worst.. u have to do it all the time and even the day after you do it it does not feel smooth..

17. Yeah, my g/f keeps complaining my legs are prickly and she keeps thinking she's in bed with a girl.... hmm, that could have an upside.

KC, love the new AV man, it's you.

18. Originally posted by Draven
    Yeah, my g/f keeps complaining my legs are prickly and she keeps thinking she's in bed with a girl.... hmm, that could have an upside.
    Definately could have an upside, why don't all women like others in a sexual way
    Originally posted by Draven

KC, love the new AV man, it's you.
    Thanks man, took me forever to find one, but got it from this site http://www.animationfactory.com/
  19. AlexParty

I wax my chest and it hurts like a bitch, I sometimes bleed. I shave everything else. Never tried my legs though. I will plan on doing that when I use the transdermal. Draven, do you shave your legs every week and do you use a soap or shaving cream. Wow I feel really weird now talking like a chick...and I always said chicks have nothig to talk about :P

ps: Dravn u alwaus start interesting threads

20. I shave everything and I use trimmers on the "little general". I figure if my woman can shave it all, I can atleast trim it up for her.

I shave every bodypart once a week except for face and head and that is done everyday, after about a year of doing it you get it down to a science and it only takes about 5 minutes then.

Cheers
  21. AlexParty

iiiinnnteresting, I shall come up with my own science

22. I'm pretty good being hairy in most places...legs...arms...head... face...I only shave my chest when I'm on a cycle...and that is annoying because of all the shaving induced crap...acne...razor burn...blah

23. I run unshaven like a child of the forest
  24. AlexParty

Hmmm, Do you guys shave slow? With what kind of razor? I always get red pimples after shaving. How do I lessen the irratation?

25. Originally posted by Nicolai

hmm... i waxed my inner thighs because i felt like a *** shavin my legs all the time. i donno if it is just me but a guy shavin his legs seems about as queer as it gets.
    Hey what's up everyone, been really busy with work lately, I'll have to do an update on my T1final cycle.

Funny, this is exactly what I was thinking just this morning, that maybe I should shave my legs and my forearms for diff places to put the lotion. I'm getting little red bumps on my chest/shoulders/upper back so I've been putting it on my lower back and thighs lately, but I need new spots. I was thinking about trying that Jan Tana stuff (Bow's post) cuz shaving my legs feels ****in gay and I don't want to have to get waxed. Anyone else tried this stuff? I've heard Nair burns but was thinking about trying it till I read this thread (thanks).

KC, I thought the new av was ****in cool **** too!

26. MACH 3
    No other razor touches this cleanly shaven bod

27. Originally posted by quasar

shaving my legs feels ****in gay and I don't want to have to get waxed
    i was the same way when i did my t1pro... just go to any drug store and buy nair wax.. it is like 8 canadian dollars and does a nice job. in fact i am about to do my chest with it rite now.
  28. AlexParty

Once you shave your whatever, legs, chest, arms, do you maintain once a week? Also do you use shaving cream or soap??

29. Dammmmmmmmn, the one time I tried waxing it hurt so bad I literally saw stars! I figured it'd be no damn good to be found passed out in my bathroom, hehe. I shave my chest/stomach/arms/legs for transdermal usage using a shaving lotion made by tend skin, the stuff is awesome for shaving body hair as it creates a nice friction free shaving surface. Normally though I just use a beard trimmer for clipping the body hair down to manageable levels, shaving takes too long to make a regular habit out of it.

30. Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    I run unshaven like a child of the forest
    Amen brother. No razor touches this man's chest or legs.

Cheers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about chest hair removal..
    By Gmail in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 11:28 AM
  2. Laser Hair Removal Anyone?
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:18 AM
  3. permanent hair removal?