Hair Removal

What meathod do you use for removing body hair?

• Nair(sp?) type product (Hair remover)

Votes: 19 16.7%
  • Razor/clipers/shaver

Votes: 82 71.9%
  • Waxing

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • Other (Please post what)

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
This thread has been bumped.....and apparently it says I am posting, however, I havent posted in 11 days and its been bumped 3 or 4 times.....odd
Because people are voting...

I find it funny that the guys saying they think shaving their legs is "ghey" (Because having no hair isn't? ;-) )but they rub a depilatory all over themselves? Either way the hair comes off right? I think the best way for permanent hair removal is laser. Yes the initial investment is more but for jjjd that spent 900 on waxing.. that was about what I was quoted for 5 treatments for chest/abs and lowerback.

- Jonesie

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the finasteride question for permanent hair loss.

I'll say that I'm 25 w/ very little dark body hair growth - most of mine are fine blonde hairs. Even though I am dark headed. I tried Nair and the sugaring type waxing on my legs. Absolutely hated both. Would not use either again. I'd consider laser removal of the hair on my quads and upper arms as I shave both w/ the Mach 3 about once a week. I also shave my package, but not my balls - have cut myself before w/ the Mach 3. So I tweeze the boys. Eventually the hair started growing back much slower and finer, now removal once a week is enough.

Yeah, yeah, I know - but the ladies are much, much more likely to play w/ your nuts if they are smooth. I definately like that.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, but better than cutting the skin w/ the Mach 3 I guess.

chadla

Awards
The best thing I have found is a Remington T3 electric razor for my chest, arms and belly. It is best used when your skin is cool and dry so that the razor slides well on the skin. It will not irritate your skin and you can do it while you watch TV if you want. The only part of my legs I shave with it is the back of my legs because that is the only part that gets irratated. For the rest of my legs I use a mach 3. Downside of the electric razor it's about $70.00 but i've had mine for about 4 years.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Jan Tanna hairremover is the best I ever used. works a lot better than any nairproduct!
Easy in use also: put it on, leave it for 15min and go under the shower! and.... the hair is gone! ;)
The only thing is you need almoust a whole bottle if you are doing your whole body.
I've actually heard other guys say that this is a good product... even for the 'sensitive' area. I know I would never Nair 'down-there' but what about this stuff from Jan Tana? Will you run screaming if you use it below the belt?

psycho

psycho

Awards
just dont nair on your head... Burns the piss out of ya...LOL

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've tried both Nair and Jan Tana's hair remover creams on my chest/abs/upper arms. Both of them irritated my skin quite a bit.

Just an FYI.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just used a beard trimmer. shaving got ingrow hairs,waxing left my sking bruised,nair left chemical burns.