All Hell Is Gonna Break Loose!!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This week it begins. It will be one of the most awesome displays of firepower that the world has ever seen.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Bush gave him a 48 hour deadline... but I imagine they'll start getting their **** in there right away.... I don't think there is a chance that Hussain is going to leave...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
but I imagine they'll start getting their **** in there right away.... 

Believe me...everything is already there ;) ....

Hussein will not leave, he wants his country to be invaded so he can use all his weapons on us and the coalition...it wont matter, they'll still lose

Bone

Awards
250,000 troops within striking distance.............

Peace

Bone

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Did you guys see that MOAB bomb? Holy ****...who needs nukes when you have a few of those being pushed off the back of a plane...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Just wait till they get on the news and say... "uhhh, well, its been 3 hours since the beginning of the military strike and uhh, the military officials have reported that they have run out of targets to bomb. However, they did comment on something about the enjoyment of blowing **** up, and will continue to deploy their new toys for the remainder of the evening..."

dez/null

Awards
my friends in the airforce....
if he did the MOAB drops he would come up with some pretty funny **** to say...

This bud's for you :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
by the way, are y'all seeing this "virtual view" **** path out of Kuwait? fucking awesomely cool graphically converted satellite imagery here...

Last edited:

bigbadboss101

Awards
Is the US vulnerable to attacks while forcing on Iraq? N Korea will sit and watch? Are all our friends really friends?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
We've gotta take out Sadaam. If Dan Rather can find him -- I think we can too.
Go Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines.
Be safe

inertia

Awards
We've gotta take out Sadaam. If Dan Rather can find him -- I think we can too.
Go Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines.
Be safe
why couldnt dan rather just have taken him out...kill two birds with one stone :)

khafra

Awards
39 1/2 hours left. At least we've got popular support in two countries: Israel and Iraq.
The man does deserve to be kicked out, and I think the world will have a little less to complain about in retrospect. I just hope the special capitulation agreements and new advances in precision high altitude munitions get this thing over with even more quickly and bloodlessly, on both sides, than last time.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Is the US vulnerable to attacks while forcing on Iraq? N Korea will sit and watch? Are all our friends really friends?
i'd like to think we're not vulnerable but thats just wishful thinking on my part. as for n. korea...i'd bet when we kick saddam out quickly they'll prolly think twice maybe. after france and germany's little performances..as for our "friends", does that question really have to be asked?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigbadboss101

I was actually going on about this with some friends of mine last night. Everyone being so excited to go to war.  All I know is..china and russia aren't a joke.  China more so then russia.

"In 2000, the total estimated personnel strength of the Chinese military is 2.5 million, of which 1.8 million are in service with the PLA (ground forces)."

http://www.comw.org/cmp/fulltext/iddschina.html

supposedly can hit us with nukes too.

I just don't think we should take anything too lightly.  I hope noone got the impression that i don't think we are a tough nation.  BUT....commonsense will tell you, even the toughest people have their vulnerabilities.

Personally I wouldn't worry about N Korea just yet....they supposedly have weapons capable of reaching the US, but they are not tested, so doubt theyd get it right on the first try.

h19

dez/null

Awards
This will be cured with the missle defence system we will have installed :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I was actually going on about this with some friends of mine last night. Everyone being so excited to go to war.  All I know is..china and russia aren't a joke.  China more so then russia.

"In 2000, the total estimated personnel strength of the Chinese military is 2.5 million, of which 1.8 million are in service with the PLA (ground forces)."

http://www.comw.org/cmp/fulltext/iddschina.html

supposedly can hit us with nukes too.

I just don't think we should take anything too lightly.  I hope noone got the impression that i don't think we are a tough nation.  BUT....commonsense will tell you, even the toughest people have their vulnerabilities.

Personally I wouldn't worry about N Korea just yet....they supposedly have weapons capable of reaching the US, but they are not tested, so doubt theyd get it right on the first try.

h19

The problem with both those countries is they don't have the economy to support the movement or combat actions of those troops for any peroid of time, especially China. They have those troops but no trasports or money to move them. There is a reaosn why their navy and air force sucks. They can't afford it.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
its true about the economy over there....I was just getting the point across that we shouldn't take this upcoming iraqi war, and the future wars that will come (and they will).....with a grain of salt. We should keep an even closer eye on those countries that are not backing us

and as far as france saying they will veto ANY kind of ideas we come up with is just total bullshit......are they working with sadam or what.

It would be wierd if he did decide to leave iraq willingly...and we find him in france or something.

but seriously......we just need to keep an eye out ..thas all..don't get toooo cocky.

on another note though, never know if sadam gave anyone money before all this. If I recall correctly, china WAS going to back us in the very beginning..if im wrong then nevermind..but i think that was the case.

h19

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
i dont think its a militarily sound idea to attack near a full moon

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The Baghdad blitz is almost on
Seems Democrats will continue to bash the president throughout this entire affair.
but I guess its all politics as usual :rolleyes:

dez/null

Awards
Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
i dont think its a militarily sound idea to attack near a full moon

Why not...most of our guided weapons work much better under moonlight... :D talk to yah

khafra

Awards
They've been having problems getting enough ceramic inserts for all our bulletproof jackets; they're probably short on night vision too. But full moon or not, it's sandstorm season--you never know what visibility will be like.
8 hours, five minutes left...