girl fucked me over

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I have been seeing my girl for about 3 weeks now, almost a month this friday. Well last week she admitted to me she had been fuckin her ex. I don't know what to do now. My friends say **** her, but my heart wants to work things out, and my emotions said some mean **** to her. That fenugreek is no joke. I feel like my emotions are a roller coaster. One minute I am like I wanna work things out, the next I am like **** that.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Dude its been 3 weeks - if she's already fucking around behind your back it's time to walk.

BP

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude its been 3 weeks - if she's already fucking around behind your back it's time to walk.

BP

Agreed on this, 3 weeks and shes cheating, somethings not right. Walk before you get too involved where it becomes really hard to leave.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
bust in her eye next time.

jk, she sounds like she still has something for her ex, leave her.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
You can't get the last three weeks of your life back... but you can make damn sure you don't waste another minute on this one.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I have been seeing my girl for about 3 weeks now, almost a month this friday. Well last week she admitted to me she had been fuckin her ex. I don't know what to do now. My friends say **** her, but my heart wants to work things out, and my emotions said some mean **** to her. That fenugreek is no joke. I feel like my emotions are a roller coaster. One minute I am like I wanna work things out, the next I am like **** that.
I can't believe you are even considering it :rasp:

Just do her again, make a video, and plaster it all over the internet with one of your big fenugreek loads and you'll feel much better when you dump her :)

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Man, so many emotions. She wants to get serious so that is why she told me before we take that next step. I go to Vegas tomorrow, so I will have the weekend to party and ****. I don't know man...........it sucks

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
She sounds really immature or really stupid. Both are bad.

She could have just "not" went out with you until she was over her ex....she seems like a dumbass dude.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
dude you are going to regret it if you dont end it now. you will look like a punk bitch to her and everyone else if you let that **** go on. once trust is lost it is very very hard to get back if at all. i cant tell you what to do. no one can. you have to make the choice to be too good for that kind of ****. tell her you did care but you cant be with someone you cant trust.

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards

Just do her again, make a video, and plaster it all over the internet with one of your big fenugreek loads and you'll feel much better when you dump her :)
dude some of the **** you say kills me! :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :goodpost:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
And to think, I "really do" have a g/f :D Yes, it baffles me, too? :think: :lol:

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
or you could let a hot bi slut ride you in your bathroom! that always makes me feel better!

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of making up and then fucking some girls in Vegas and posting the pics on my page, and say payback is a bitch.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of making up and then fucking some girls in Vegas and posting the pics on my page, and say payback is a bitch.
Not a bad idea :D Immature, yes....fun and effective DEFINITELY :twisted:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Bust it in the back of her throat and leave her. If she liked it, then keep her around as a '**** buddy' when you want a wild piece, but go have fun with other young ladies. It's obvious she's not over her ex, and you're still young.

P.S....is it the chick in your pic gallery you posted? If so, she's a hottie. :thumbsup:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or you could let a hot bi slut ride you in your bathroom! that always makes me feel better!

Don't forget having her g/f call you back and tell you to stay away from her women! :rofl:

Id be feeling pretty good if I got in the way of some lesbian lovers, thats what funny **** is made of. :thumbsup:

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
P.S....is it the chick in your pic gallery you posted? If so, she's a hottie. :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]​
Yes that is her. I am going to talk to her tonite. I was about to open my heart for the first time in about 5 years. And she is over him, I made it clear to her if she isn't I walkin. I won't screw her over though, because I am not like that. That was just a smart remark of mine. I do not believe in revenge because I do believe in karma. She states tha she didn't know where we stood. At that point we weren't fucking yet. We weren't really serious at that point, we were seeing each other but just dating. I don't know man.........talking to her in person will help.​

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Well dude, best of luck with it all. Just take it slow and don't rush into anything that's going to screw you up. I/we don't know the entire story, and I'm sure she's worth keeping around. Just make sure to cover yourself if and when things go south. Hell, at 21 years old, you have a lot of living yet to do my friend.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
It was probably the "redneck ****" you were wearing that made her go back to her ex.

It's been less than a month. Fogeda 'bout it and move on.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Well dude, best of luck with it all. Just take it slow and don't rush into anything that's going to screw you up. I/we don't know the entire story, and I'm sure she's worth keeping around. Just make sure to cover yourself if and when things go south. Hell, at 21 years old, you have a lot of living yet to do my friend.
Yeah, we had something special going........... I never felt like that before about anyone, just because she was like the girl version of myself. I do have a lot of living to do, you are right, and hopefully whatever comes out of this situation will make me a stringer man.

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - kill two birds with one stone......get her drunk and when she passes out, put some ATW products around her in a humilating pose and submit it for MY CONTEST!!!!!!

Does anyone want to win 10 pounds of product??????

Laura

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay - kill two birds with one stone......get her drunk and when she passes out, put some ATW products around her in a humilating pose and submit it for MY CONTEST!!!!!!

Does anyone want to win 10 pounds of product??????

Laura
Laura, you are morbid...and I like it! :thumbsup:

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Yeah she is hot but nothing new to me. I am sure any of you have met someone where you just clicked from the beginning. Well........yeah. I think if we decide not to get serious it will just be a **** buddy for when I am bored.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we had something special going........... I never felt like that before about anyone, just because she was like the girl version of myself. I do have a lot of living to do, you are right, and hopefully whatever comes out of this situation will make me a stringer man.
Well, ya know what....if you're so hung up about it, and you think she's honest, you can always give her a shot. Or keep her as a **** buddy and hang out and see where it goes.

It was just very lame of her to have been doing that.

I guess there are quite a few of us who actually may have done something like that. Its just an odd situation.

Where are these pics everyone speaks of?

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
www.myspace.com/allegra7365

she is alright, yeah I am giving her another chance, because she knows what I will do if we are serious and she does it again. if you have seen blue collar comedy tour" I believe guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do". That is the way I was raised. You are in a relationship, you stay faithful, or you can watch the person you cheated with get the back of his head get split open by a tire iron.

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, but rememeber once trust is lost its almost impossiable to get it back again........It has been 3 weeks, you are 21, it is the summer....I say forget about it and enjoy the summer..............

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

I just experienced the same thing earlier this year. And trust me once a slut always a slut. Hate to break it to you but thats just the way its gonna be. That is how they are.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
She isn't a slut which is the weird part, she is like at 12 or 13. I am at like 38.LOL, so I have been there before

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
well good luck with everything bro. maybe it was one of those one time really bad **** ups on her part that will never happen again. for your sake i hope so. but if things dont work out you`ll still have all of us!!!

Mrs. Gimpy

Mrs. Gimpy

Awards
scarry....may i never trespass u.....lol

anyways, i would tell u obviously to leave and never talk to her ever again. shes REALLY bad news.

if shes is that special(there are so many people out there though), than i would tread warrily, i wouldnt touch that if i were u though.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, so many emotions. She wants to get serious so that is why she told me before we take that next step. I go to Vegas tomorrow, so I will have the weekend to party and ****. I don't know man...........it sucks
You know I am always saddened when a young man invests so much time and effort in building a strong solid foundation with a nice respectable young lady who he feels like is potential for a serious intimate long term realtionship and then it goes south because he finds out that she is a bone queen. Gosh if he had only seen the signs before hand he may have spared himself the emotional pain and loss of the fracture realtionship and his devistated feelings. I'm sure ihe was just blinded by love.
I busted on her chin and all over her face, and I still had more coming out. That **** is awesome. To anybody who has a girl who likes facials,
Let me tell you the "nuts" are amazing. I feel my balls squeezing every last dime of cum out. I actually get winded I am beating it up that hard. Now she insists that I get on top,LOL. She doesn't even wanna bust(you know how they get on top and ric their hips) because I am hitting it so hard. I told my friend it sounds like we have an audience with all the loud clapping,LOL.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: DUDE you have made my day...probably the upcoming weekend too.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
She isn't a slut which is the weird part, she is like at 12 or 13. I am at like 38.LOL, so I have been there before
12 or 13? Dude, that's a straight whore there if that's even true. 38? Common now. Divide that by 4, subtract 6, carry the 2....And I've slept with about 50 (use affirmentioned formula).

tattoopierced1

But you gotta donkey punch her in the video... j/k

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
No I am not lying about the numbers, I really have no reason to be proud of it now. I was a frat guy who loves pussy, what can I say. We worked everything out and are exclusive now. Her best friend even came up to me at work behind her back and said I am the best thing to come in her life and she can't stop talking about me. We had great make up sex, busted it all over her chin! LOL. Broke down in the middle and held each other. Everything is all good now. I showed her at work( I am a bouncer, and yes that helped my numbers this summer, on 12 this summer) that I can get any girl like that with some tight levi's.LOL. Two girls sandwiched me and began to dry **** me. Then another took me and did those( drop down in front of you like they are going to blow you) on the dance floor. I just made her realoze how easy I can do something fucked up to her. Then we had sex again after work when I was hammered. I love being young. OH did I mention I am gonign to Vegas tomorrow, good times in Sin City.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We worked everything out and are exclusive now. Her best friend even came up to me at work behind her back and said I am the best thing to come in her life and she can't stop talking about me. We had great make up sex, busted it all over her chin! LOL. Broke down in the middle and held each other. Everything is all good now.

I just made her realoze how easy I can do something fucked up to her. Then we had sex again after work when I was hammered.
You gotta love a story when LOVE triumphs...that story is SO romantic. Here's to your LOVE :cheers: and busting one on her chin :cheers:

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I wasted five otherwise good minutes of my life reading this tripe.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on this, 3 weeks and shes cheating, somethings not right. Walk before you get too involved where it becomes really hard to leave.
And did you ever think that YOU'RE the one she's cheating WITH, not ON?

At 3 weeks, if she's cheating and you're that possessive, it's a doomed relationship. You can definitely do better with another girl.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
You gotta love a story when LOVE triumphs...that story is SO romantic. Here's to your LOVE :cheers: and busting one on her chin :cheers:
LOL...I was going to bring that up as well. He also has said they weren't having sex???, but he refers to it in his other thread. Unless I missed something???

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
No, we weren't having sex when she bones her ex, then about a week later I started hitting it. She knows what is up and what a stud I am! Lets just say some of her friends would be willing to overlook their relationship with her. Nate Dogg, there is no way you are that low unless you are extremely picky. I admit, when I get hammered they all start to look "really" good. LOL. If I didn't see potential in this I wouldn't continue, cuz usually I am the heartbreaker.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She knows what is up and what a stud I am! Lets just say some of her friends would be willing to overlook their relationship with her.
You're a funny guy... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm sure they don't realize just how lucky they are to keep your company.
:think:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Where I'm from 12 or 13=big slut.

But this is conservative capitol of the nation: college station, Texas.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Picky as in not sleeping with every whore thrown at me?...than call me picky. You're playing russian roulette boyo and if you haven't lost yet, you will eventually.