Fast Food After iIntense Work Out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Fast Food After iIntense Work Out

Any of you feels guilty after working out for two hours then having a Burger meal? I feel ashamed.

2. IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SkRaw85 View Post
    Great quote.

4. Nope, but all depends on what you're trying to achieve.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Building12 View Post
    Any of you feels guilty after working out for two hours then having a Burger meal? I feel ashamed.
    If you feel ashamed then stop doing it or go talk to someone bc you have some sort of mental issue that should be addressed
    Black Lion Research Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    If you feel ashamed then stop doing it or go talk to someone bc you have some sort of mental issue that should be addressed
    This. Who the hell has time for food that makes them sad?
    ***PES Representative***

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    This. Who the hell has time for food that makes them sad?
    Better question.. who has time for being sad cuz of food?.. if you train hard enough.. it's not like a burger here and there is gunna ruin everything.. if it does then you prolly haven't made much progress..

8. Food make me happy
    IG: Skraw85

“It’s easy, just pick it up”

9. Quote Originally Posted by D3x View Post
    Better question.. who has time for being sad cuz of food?.. if you train hard enough.. it's not like a burger here and there is gunna ruin everything.. if it does then you prolly haven't made much progress..
    True, but--like I said--it's all about what your goal is. If somebody is cutting for a competition and hits the Mc Donalds drive-through, then obviously the nuggets were more important than the competition. If I bust my ass all week long, I am going to enjoy my Friday night and I do!
    ***PES Representative***

10. Quote Originally Posted by Building12 View Post
    No not at all. Obviously I don't go to McD's or BK. I go to a proper burger place, max out the patties, skip the fries, water or diet soda.

But like mentioned earlier - depends what your goals are.

11. Wendy's singles are 2 bucks and the baconator is half off today

12. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Wendy's singles are 2 bucks and the baconator is half off today
    Score! Wendy's burger, with sour cream and chives bake potatoe with added cheese sauce. Cant wait for carb up day! lol.

Fk it I'm getting a burger even tho I prepped all my meals till late last nite.

I'm getting this.
    http://www.myburgerfactory.com/menu.php

The Compressor with a coke zero

13. Just get our shielded stack and eat/cheat guilt free https://hpssupps.com/collections/fro...shielded-stack
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just get our shielded stack and eat/cheat guilt free https://hpssupps.com/collections/fro...shielded-stack
    Logs?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Logs?
    Logs for HPS

WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield

WORK HARD, CH(EAT) HARDER: Beta's Sponsored Log of Azoth 2.0 and Glycoshield

iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

iThrow outsmarts and out eats the competition: Glycoshield and Azoth Dual Log!

Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!

Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!

BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

BLOODNTHUNDER: AGENT OF SHIELD (Sponsored Log)

Rocket Getting Even Leaner - Unsponsored

Rocket Getting Even Leaner - Unsponsored
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

16. Also this lol IMG_3572.JPG
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

17. LOL thanks just going threw the logs while I work

18. Is this some kind of joke? Unless your a rediculously fat fuk or a bodybuilder in contest prep and you get depressed when you eat something you like then you got serious issues. I dont get paid to look good, i strive to look and feel good and if a double whopper with cheese is gonna make me happy today then il take 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using AnabolicMinds mobile app

19. And bacon fries

20. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Is this some kind of joke? Unless your a rediculously fat fuk or a bodybuilder in contest prep and you get depressed when you eat something you like then you got serious issues. I dont get paid to look good, i strive to look and feel good and if a double whopper with cheese is gonna make me happy today then il take 2

As someone who was 90 pounds in an icu Unit nearly dead at age 18 due to an eating disorder I take this comment with exception and very personally. Please do not criticize or talk down to someone who struggles or may struggle with a disorder you don’t understand or doesn’t doesnt make senseto you as to the reasons for the their feelings. “To each their own”. I can tell you it is a special kind of hell to not be comfortable in your own skin NO MATTER how hard you train, diet, or anything. So please refrain.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    As someone who was 90 pounds in an icu Unit nearly dead at age 18 due to an eating disorder I take this comment with exception and very personally. Please do not criticize or talk down to someone who struggles or may struggle with a disorder you don’t understand or doesn’t doesnt make senseto you as to the reasons for the their feelings. “To each their own”. I can tell you it is a special kind of hell to not be comfortable in your own skin NO MATTER how hard you train, diet, or anything. So please refrain.
    Seriously, like i said. If your not a obese person or in contest prep then you should not feel bad about cheat food. I said nothing wrong or mean. Enjoy life. Maybe you cant read

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Go read the inital post from op. Thats what i responded to. Stop being a whiny bitch

23. Grow up.
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Grow up.
    You need to grow up. All i did was tell the op he dont need to feel bad for enjoying a cheat meal and you completely took it out of context, you have a nice day

25. I just realized how my first post sounded and i can see how your upset. My point was to say dont feel bad for enjoying a meal. I didnt mean to offend any1 and i dont follow that p.c. bull**** but i can admit that came out wrong. Sorry if i offended any1. I stick to my first post tho. Unless your a health hazard or something along those lines no1 should feel bad about a good crap meal. I had fast food for dinner tonight

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Working out day after carb up?
    By pitching101 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:56 AM
  2. Working out after injury
    By daniel35 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 12:15 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 04:38 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:52 PM
  5. New to working out, What foods to avoid/eat??
    By YELLOW_STL_MACH in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-10-2006, 05:56 PM