Deleting social media = better life in general?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. More time for pron. I mean lifting.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

2. I myself am guilty of watching YouTube gaming. I am into gaming in general and watch people play games that I myself am interested in playing or currently play. I do it to figure out if I want to invest $60 into a part this hobby. Often times I do it look for helpful hints or interesting ways of playing the game. There are also certain games that players can turn into the equivalent of TV shows with certain gameplay styles and editing.

I compare it to television for younger generations but you get to pick specific content to watch any time with limited ads.

I however realize that this isn't something to do in social events and isn't a legit hobby of its own. I think the problem comes when the questions "when and where" are unclear.
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder
    •   

3. Social media sucks, I have a FB account w/ no friends, just to follow bands or Supp / gear sites.
    I also used to listen to sports talk radio, all political whining now and intertwined. Quit watching NFL, etc.
    Drive to work is now audio books and heavy metal CD's. (Maiden, Motorhead, etc).
    (No longer tough guys, just whining pussies).

MY favorite sport (NHL) is still intact,and not political, so I can enjoy my Boston Bruins fanaticism still!

Feels like the old days SM is "The Ghey" and Im so glad to be away from it. (Except for a few forums like this one)..

4. I myself am guilty of watching YouTube gaming. I am into gaming in general and watch people play games that I myself am interested in playing or currently play. I do it to figure out if I want to invest $60 into a part this hobby. Often times I do it look for helpful hints or interesting ways of playing the game. There are also certain games that players can turn into the equivalent of TV shows with certain gameplay styles and editing.

I compare it to television for younger generations but you get to pick specific content to watch any time with limited ads.

I however realize that this isn't something to do in social events and isn't a legit hobby of its own. I think the problem comes when the questions "when and where" are unclear.

5. Facebook has officially become worse than MySpace Before I decided to leave, I caught myself constantly trolling all the whining, negative people on there, which was when I decided it was enough and time to go.
    •   

6. Iím current news: Facebook continues to go down the tubes and Zuckerberg is awol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Outofbody View Post
    I’m current news: Facebook continues to go down the tubes and Zuckerberg is awol
    Yeah I had something about that pop up in my newsfeed on my phone. It will turn into a Myspace clone and a new giant will emerge, only to repeat the cycle. It's what they do...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My life in a few posters
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 03:19 PM
  2. Life In The Food Chain ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 08:01 AM
  3. Questions I want to know about aging in general....
    By heylo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 01:05 AM
  4. Is it just Az or people in warmer climates in general?
    By Frank Reynolds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-22-2005, 10:14 PM