Internet Bullying And Fit Shaming On Social Media: Bitch Please

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
INTERNET BULLYING AND FIT SHAMING ON SOCIAL MEDIA: BITCH PLEASE

With so much talk over the years about internet bullying and fit shaming, I think we need to take a step back and look at the situation from a different lens. I fully understand that what’s taking place on the internet and social media is downright disgusting. People are being threatened, having their lives be told are in jeopardy, that they wish they would die, that they wish horrible things on their family, etc. But what I want us to think about and consider is the source of this.

READ/WATCH: https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2020/internet-bullying-and-fit-shaming-on-social-media-bitch-please/

Attachments

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best thing to do is get off social media

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are older then ten and being called names or **** talking bothers you then you need help. Ha can’t beleive how soft people have gotten in todays world.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah....it can be pretty toxic.
The only thing I have is LinkedIn and I don’t even engage with people. However, I can tell you that it’s become another dating site.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Parlor it is like Facebook without all of censorship of conservative thought.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Parlor it is like Facebook without all of censorship of conservative thought.
That’s what I heard! I’ll have to check them out! Trump2020

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are older then ten and being called names or **** talking bothers you then you need help. Ha can’t beleive how soft people have gotten in todays world.
Yeah. A world full of Netflix, Amazon home delivery, pizza delivery, working from home, heat, electricity, generators in case your heat and electricity goes out, remotes so you don't have to get up to change the station, Alexa so you don't have to get up to turn off the lights, having to get in your car and drive down the street is a hassle, and having a friend show up on your doorstep is seen as strange.

Of course we've become soft. And I am guilty too.