I find this odd...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a buddy of mine who was dating someone a year ago.. They're still friends, yet there's still something there.. He tells me that she told him she won't date others because "he spoiled her".. I don't get it..

How the hell do you spoil someone? I'm never with anyone long enough, so I know this won't happen to me.. :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
maybe she meant that he treated her so good and everything that another guy won't be able to fill his shoes...so she won't even bother..

BP, I'm w/ you man, the longest relationship I've been in lasted for 4 months...lol. People get old, and I keep getting younger. :D

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My girl says she would never be able to get over me because of how well I treat her. I guess I do spoil her in a sense...

When we first got together and I would take her out to dinner, I'd notice she'd always order chicken fingers and hamburgers. Little did I know it was b/c her ex had a 'price limit' on her when they went to dinner. Now she gets steak. :thumbsup:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
maybe she meant that he treated her so good and everything that another guy won't be able to fill his shoes...so she won't even bother..
That's what it means for a guy. For a woman it could mean anything from "You're the best thing that happened to me and I want to get back together" to "I'm just waiting for you to want me again so I can nail someone else and make you feel like crap."

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I take all my dates to mickey D's and let them order ANY two things they want from the 99cent value menu, man they must think I'm the MAN...LMAO

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread.......If i had to guess comeing from a woman's point of view, something your buddy did, said or how she was treated when she was with your buddy, made her say this....meaning she meant it, it was a compliment......and hopefully your friend will realize before its to late......these are the good girls that you dont let get away!!!! I guess thats why I am single...( not a good girl) LOL

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like bad girls, though.. ;)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I take all my dates to mickey D's and let them order ANY two things they want from the 99cent value menu, man they must think I'm the MAN...LMAO
hahahahahaha thats grrrrreat!!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
****, Wendy's will get you the bootay all the time! :thumbsup:

existone

Awards
lol eat great even late, thats why itll get you laid all the time cause its not for girls your taking out, its for those wow-i-just-left-the-club-and-im-really-drunk-and-i-need-some-munchies-before-we-go-home-and-have-sex
times. yah know? at that point, wendys seems like a steakhouse.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol eat great even late, thats why itll get you laid all the time cause its not for girls your taking out, its for those wow-i-just-left-the-club-and-im-really-drunk-and-i-need-some-munchies-before-we-go-home-and-have-sex
times. yah know? at that point, wendys seems like a steakhouse.
That's where I was going with my comment! :thumbsup:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
So Tiny what ever happened with your friend? Did he realize that this girl is a rare thing and should not walk away???

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So Tiny what ever happened with your friend? Did he realize that this girl is a rare thing and should not walk away???
He said he's not over it himself, and might want to see what's up.. :)

I've heard stories of how he'd get her to blush, and how cute it was when she was frozen in shock when he danced for her.. ;)

I tried to warn her about reggae music around him.. :lol:

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
He said he's not over it himself, and might want to see what's up.. :)

I've heard stories of how he'd get her to blush, and how cute it was when she was frozen in shock when he danced for her.. ;)

I tried to warn her about reggae music around him.. :lol:
Well if he wants her go for it.....decide...:) good women, and good men are hard to find!!!!! Nice addition to your page :nono:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll warn him..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brave man, he's gonna do it! :)

He's teasing her about how she freezes when he dances for her.. :D

Sad to know that yes, many of my friends male or female are exotic dancers.. ;)

wranglergirl

wranglergirl

Awards
  • Established
Brave man, he's gonna do it! :)

He's teasing her about how she freezes when he dances for her.. :D

Sad to know that yes, many of my friends male or female are exotic dancers.. ;)
what is your friend going to do???