Headphones

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I am getting frustrated because lately i've been sweating a lot more now that i'm taking radiate and i've managed to damage two pairs of headphones due to sweat. Supposedly they were sweat resistent too. Can anyone reccomend any headphones (wireless ear bud style) ?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AirPods

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A while back I ordered some Aukey wireless on sale at amazon for like 5$. They handle my sweat and still work. Perhaps check out that brand? I can't seem to find them anymore as I try searching. The only issue is that the battery perhaps lasts like 7 hrs at most.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plantronics BackBeat Fit. I've had mine for almost 3 years of running, gym and sauna. Still going strong

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I got a pair of these for Christmas from my Mother in Law and they have held up big time. MOSTLY I go buy like 4 or 5 of the $5 ones from Wal-Mart especially if I am taking them to the gym. Never understood paying X amount for headphones for the gym. But since these were a gift I was like cool. Haven't broken down on me yet

https://www.amazon.com/Bose-1602778001-In-Ear-Headphones-Earphones/dp/B002M966FA/ref=pd_sbs_23_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B002M966FA&pd_rd_r=JB3S1MJ5RYYFAKRNEC7P&pd_rd_w=e3hNv&pd_rd_wg=eu0hE&psc=1&refR****JB3S1MJ5RYYFAKRNEC7P