Spotify Premium vs Apple Music

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
Looking to purchase a music steaming service. Both are $9.99 a month. Looking for opinions on both services.

Thanks.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried both, Spotify won me over. Didn't like the interface of Apple Music as much. Spotify premium is great, has tons of great curated playlists and recommendations

Will7

Will7

Awards
I've used both too and I ulitamely went with Apple Music. I like the layout a bit better and the simplicity I guess you could say. Although, I really do like Spotify having playlists with news songs everyday as there always seems to be more options from the surface as opposed to Apple Music. You can always run free trials on both to see first hand too before you make a decision.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL, just had this conversation with my wife last night because I got the family Spotify premium family and we all love it, but she is an Apple fan so she signed up for that and is trying to sell why it's better. She's wrong. Spotify all the way.

Bcr50

Bcr50

Awards
I would recommend Spotify especially if you have multiple devices. Sometime I would be playing music out of my laptop when hanging out with friends. I can control the application from my phone if I didn't want to move across everyone. Also, if you have a .edu email it's cheaper!