Fitbit challenge, anyone?

1. Fitbit challenge, anyone?

Hello-

Would anyone like to do a Fitbit challenge or just be friends? I'm always in a challenge with my coworkers but I'd love to challenge new people. We can exchange emails over private message. Thank you!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. If I had a Fitbit I would love to.
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

3. I just got one and always game for a challenge.

What are the details?

BTW, I'm not real confident in it's accuracy as far as calories burned.

Does your seem accurate OP?

4. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    If I had a Fitbit I would love to.
    It'll be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Sdog77 View Post
    I just got one and always game for a challenge.

What are the details?

BTW, I'm not real confident in it's accuracy as far as calories burned.

Does your seem accurate OP?
    There's weekend challenges and work week challenges. There's tons of different ones but those two are the ones I do the most.

It's not very accurate to me. If I'm not swinging my arm or doing a machine that doesn't require a lot of arm movements then it doesn't read well (stairs).

Message me and we'll switch emails.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

5. I'm always down for more Fitbit friends!

The.amazing.mrmuscle @ gmail.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    I'm always down for more Fitbit friends!

The.amazing.mrmuscle @ gmail.com
    Going to add you now! the challenge is heating up!

7. This requires actually walking places right? The only steps I get is from walking from one machine or set of weights to another
    I don't make sandwiches and I don't clean house BUT I do play PC games and lift weights. Instagram: unicorn_droppings_for_you

8. Quote Originally Posted by UnicornDrpns View Post
    This requires actually walking places right? The only steps I get is from walking from one machine or set of weights to another
    Lol, you can use it on the treadmill, stairs, elliptical... join us.

9. Anybody else? I'm almost at 80k for the week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone know how to naturally raise test before a long challenge.
    By willkauter in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 10:22 PM
  2. A Little Challenge....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 12:43 AM
  3. Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
    By chosen5 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:00 PM
  4. Anyone Else?