USA Fitbit Charge HR For Sale

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I managed to get a brand new Fitbit Charge HR that I couldn't return/receive credit for and for whatever reason I decided to start wearing it despite having a perfectly good one (I guess the whole, "Ooooh! New!" feeling overwhelmed me).

Now I have a perfectly good Charge HR (Large/Black) with the original box, charging cable, everything else that I'd like to get rid of. Barely worn and works perfectly. In general I think the battery life kind of sucks on these (especially if you do the workout capture function), but I've grown to just charge it while I'm in the shower for about 15 min/day and it's perfectly fine (works way better vs. charging for 2-3 hours every few nights as recommended -- I've tried it several times and it's sucked).

I also have some little plastic face covers that I can toss in if you want them (supposed to protect it from scratches, but I've found it's no where near as important as it is on my phone).

$75 shipped and I'll even toss in some supp samples and stuff.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
My charge hr battery life lasts for 5 days and my surge lasts for 4 days at least, odd if you're having less battery life than that

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My charge hr battery life lasts for 5 days and my surge lasts for 4 days at least, odd if you're having less battery life than that
Well, it's hit and miss. Some times I can go 3 without issue and others after 2 it'll show low.

But I just charge it when I shower since I cant wear it in there anyway -- works perfectly for me

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i might hit you up in a week or so if you still have it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Good deal

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure thing, guys. Let me know.

Funny that anyone actually posted in here as yesterday I was just having one of those internal conversations with myself about "well, maybe I should just stash it away in case this one breaks so I will have it" lol. Because I really didn't want to deal with trying to sell it on craiglist or anything local (just too many people who show interest and then bail), whereas I trust my community here.

So if anyone does decide, just let me know -- I'll still have it :) lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody have a Fitbit Blaze? I want to get one and my job will cover $100. The sh*tty thing is I may not be consistent with it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my good friends just got one a couple weeks ago (gift from his wife who is super competitive when it comes to steps lol). Looks good and he said he really likes it.